1975 62nd street, Somerset, WI 54025 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Studio Fleurette

Studio Fleurette was born to create stylish flowers. It's fashion. It's art. Whether it's modern or vintage, classic or minimalist, your personality and vision can be expressed through flowers and attention to detail.

The entire design process revolves around creating a personal look just for you. Studio Fleurette is about creating an atmosphere, evoking an emotion, telling your story. A combination of colors, textures, shapes and unique containers make your event special and conveys a personal touch. Feel free to incorporate your own treasures into the event design, whether it be a piece of lace, vintage buttons, a special necklace or containers you have been collecting.

Follow Studio Fleurette on

weddingwire
paper antler photography
spring 2014 textile 02
Studio Fleurette
studio fleurette paper antler photography minneapo
geneoh photography studio fleurett
DanielleStudioFlorette181
spring 2014 textile 13
101010mystical009website
Studio Fleurette
studio fleurette whitney furst photograph
Studio Fleurette
emily steffen photography studio fleurett
canary grey photography studio fleurett
weddingwire
paper antler photography

17 Reviews for Studio Fleurette

• Hope

Hope Solberg · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Like a dream!

True perfection! With only a few descriptive words on my part Dani was able to not only bring to life the exact vision that I had but it was more than I could have ever imagined! She was also super flexible and accommodating with our tight budget.

We have and continue to receive so many compliments on the floral/decor that she put together and it all looked like a dream! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Dani for any event that you would like to look beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Studio Fleurette's reply:

Thanks so much Hope! I loved how it all turned out! Thanks for choosing to work with us at your wedding!

Jessie · Married on 05/20/2017

Dani did the greenery/flowers for our Milwaukee wedding in March. To meet someone who has such business acumen - with responding to emails and calls, staying organized, etc. while also being such an incredible creative is like finding a unicorn... that's exactly what Dani is. She was amazing to collaborate with, helped me bring my dream to life (on my budget) and was such a joy to work with from the first moment I contacted her, to the day of. I cannot say thank you enough, Dani! You're the absolute best there is! Xx

Sent on 04/10/2017

lizzy · Married on 10/15/2016

Dani did such a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our wedding! I was all over the place with flower and decor ideas initially and Dani was so patient with me (and kind!) through it all! Our wedding was at a Lake of the Isles Lutheran and she created a very pretty, delicate look that did not overpower the church. The reception was at the Minikahda Club and the final product was a beautiful mix of elegant and organic...exactly what I had envisioned! She is organized, responsive, and so sweet. Thank you Dani for making our whole wedding look so beautiful!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Studio Fleurette FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Military, Police, EMS, and Fire discount
    10% discount for bride or groom in public service

• Evolution Events (MN)
    Evolution Events (MN) Wedding Planners

Danielle from Studio Fleurette is truly a uniquely talented florist. I had a bride with a beach vision for her wedding. Danielle's ability to understand a vision and make it work within a budget is amazing. Her landscaping background truly lends itself into creating amazing tablescapes for centerpieces...that are not your "typical" centerpieces. Also, her creative use of non-tradional flowers create amazing bouquets and other decor. As a wedding planner, I feel lucky to have Danielle and her skills in my aresenal for my clients.

• Lizie Anne Weddings + Proposals Wedding Planners

Dani at Studio Fleurette is AMAZING! She is so sweet, and takes such care and detail in making sure the bride is happy with her floral. Her flowers are breathtaking! You can simply not go wrong by hiring her.

• Makeup Savvy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dani~~ your flowers are amazing and very unique!! I love your creative ideas..and unusual flowers...I was very impressed!!

• 1975 62nd street Somerset, 54025 See on map
    6512084218 (Phone number)
    by appointment only
    Location of (Studio Fleurette)