Makeup Savvy

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup Savvy Onsite provides onsite award winning Makeup Services. Artist Jody, has 25 years of experience in the cosmetic industry. She brings great passion and attention to detail to every client and prides herself on being easy to work with, fun and flexible! Relax and rest assured you wll look and feel your best on your special day!
Her signature looks are always classic, elegant and timeless! High-end brands favored are Chanel, Face Atelier, Makeup Forever, Makeup by Mario, Charlotte Tilbury and other pro-only products. Also offered, is Airbrush foundation which provides a water resistant, long lasting, beautiful natural finish. Jody uses the latest cutting-edge techniques along with flawless artistry to insure your picture perfect photos!

Services provided:

• Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Natural false lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$20

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$20

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Dawn A. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Amazing artistry, along with a stellar personality!

I booked Jody based off of reviews I had read here on the wedding wire. I am so thrilled to say that I was not let down! She was incredibly flexible with me (I ended up having to change my trial day), she had a phone conversation with me beforehand and walked me through what to expect. The day of my makeup trial I had so much fun, and loved getting to know her. She made everything so fun and special. On top of all that, my makeup was flawless for hours after! It’s didn’t budge, or crease. I felt so beautiful!!! I cannot wait to hang out with her again on my wedding day, and have fun while she gets me ready!
    Maxine J. Getting married on 09/16/2022

Wedding Trial - Loved it! Can't wait for Wedding Day Makeup!

I had such a positive experience during makeup trial with Jodi. She took the time to really listen and talk through what I was hoping for my wedding day makeup look. Jodi is very responsive and easy to work with. She is uplifting and fun to work with and exceptionally talented! She has taken all of the stress out of this portion of wedding planning and I am looking forward to getting to have Makeup Savvy & Jodi as such a special part of my wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Makeup Savvy 1
Gift
Bridal party booked with 5 or more girls allows the Bride to receive free Airbrush Foundation

Studio Fleurette Studio Fleurette Wedding Florists

Jody is an experienced makeup artist and does amazing work. She instantly puts everyone at ease around her and is a joy to work with. She is flexible and very knowledgeable at what she does.

veiled events veiled events Wedding Planners

Jody is an awesome make up artist. She has done my daughter's make up twice for photo shoots. My daughter looked awesome in person and on camera, not over done (nd she still looked like my daughter). Jody's understanding how make up translates into photos is top notch and how to not make a person look too done up, even up close, is a true gift.

Kristina Lynn Photography & Design Kristina Lynn Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

I have used Jody with Makeup Savvy for a couple of my photo sessions and she is WONDERFUL. She's completely professional, knows what will photograph the best (which is really important on your wedding day!) and what looks great with your facial features. If you're looking for a high quality makeup artist at a very reasonable price, I highly recommend Jody! :-)

Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55435
Location of (Makeup Savvy)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding