Makeup Savvy Reviews

Makeup Savvy 3
Makeup Savvy 4
Makeup Savvy 5

Karissa Miller · Married on 12/07/2019

I have never felt more beautiful

Jody creates masterpieces as she works. Her makeup is truly artwork at it's finest, and fits every person uniquely bringing out their best qualities. I have never felt more beautiful, and I know my friends and sisters felt equally as beautiful. She won't let you step away from her sight until she knows you are completely satisfied with the results, and she is 100% reassuring along the way.

Makeup Savvy 6
    Makeup Savvy 7
    Sent on 01/25/2020

Caroline Landeck · Married on 11/27/2019

Jody was so wonderful!

Jody made me, my mom, and bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She is personable, professional, and funny. She helped me stay calm and just enjoy being pampered with my girls! Her reviews and yearly Wedding Wire awards are well deserved.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Colleen Landeck · Married on 11/27/2019

Jody is very fun and professional. A wedding day can be stressful, she is calming and keeps everything moving.

I was hesitant to get my makeup done, so glad I did!!! Looking at my beautiful daughter’s a one day event with a lifetime of memories !!! Thank you Jodi, you made it a perfect day!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kasiha

Kasiha · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!!

Jody is awesome!! She did my makeup for both my engagement and wedding. Both looks turned out beautiful! She’s very talented.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Michelle Pattee · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Personable, and Preeminent

Jody does excellent quality of work and is both professional and personable! She is warm and friendly with a calming approach. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Jody for being a great part of my daughters wedding day.

Sent on 10/25/2019

el mm · Married on 10/04/2019

Spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody was suburb in providing makeup services for our special out of town guests, who's ages ranged from young to young at heart. She listened to each person and made everyone look their best. Naturally!! In addition, we needed hair services, so Jody suggested Shaleen come along and hair styles were great from up do's to long braids and everything in between. Everyone looked so special for the special event!! Thanks ladies for making this easy!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Misha

Misha Taylor · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect wedding day makeup artist!

Jody was great from the first contact. She traveled to me for both the trial and wedding day. She did a wonderful job on my makeup and made sure I felt comfortable and confident with my look.

Makeup Savvy 8
    Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Allison

Allison Rokůsek · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Makeup Experience!

Jody was SO amazing! She did such a great job and made the bride and entire party feel absolutely gorgeous. She was so laid-back and professional, and we had a great time chatting with her as we got ready. She really listened and catered to each of our needs. I told her I wanted lashes, and I didn't want to cover up my freckles too much, and I got multiple compliments on the makeup. Can't recommend Jody enough!

Makeup Savvy 9
    Makeup Savvy 10
    Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/01/2019

Jody is the reason we took so many pictures!

Jody is the best! She is so sweet and willing to work in any type of space. She did an excellent job for my trial and talked me through everything she did. She even explained why this certain color or technique worked so well. She was such a joy to be around and we kept in touch before and after my wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did my mother in law. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! She is entirely professional, but with a very personable and friendly touch.

Makeup Savvy 11
    Makeup Savvy 12
    Makeup Savvy 13
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Jillian Ferguson · Married on 09/01/2019

Jody was wonderful!

My son & daughter-in-law were married Sept 1, 2019. And my sweet daughter invited me to join the girls, getting ready for the wedding. Jody was so professional, easy to relax with, and enjoy the process. I’ve rarely had my makeup professionally done, but I can’t imagine makeup being done any better, more seamlessly or more natural looking than Jody applied it. I wanted it to be a bit heavier, to last the entire evening, which she gladly did, but with subtlety & taste. I felt beautiful, and the bride & bridesmaids all looked stunning! What a fun treat! Thanks, Jody!

Makeup Savvy 14
    Makeup Savvy 15
    Makeup Savvy 16
    Makeup Savvy 17
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Megan Murphy · Married on 08/17/2019

Smooth and amazing!

Jody was absolutely amazing, everything ran smoothly, even when we made changes. When she did my make up, it was the only time I was not stressed while getting ready the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Dunckel · Married on 08/10/2019

All day wear!!!

Jody was so great to work with! It's so great that she comes to you! She came out to do my trial for my bachelorette party (which I highly recommend doing). For my wedding day I was the first one to get my make up done (10am), I was nervous that I would need to do a few touch-ups throughout the day but let me tell you, no touch-ups were needed! My makeup lasted throughout the whole day and the bars after our reception was over!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela Keller · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Experience!

Working with Jody was such a wonderful experience. As a person that does not wear a lot of makeup, I knew I wanted an artist that created a natural look. Through the pre-planning, my bridal trial and the day of, she was easy to get a hold of. She knew what would make my look pop while also honoring my wishes for a natural look. I got so many compliments from guests and my makeup easily held up in the 90+ degree/high-humidity weather. In addition to my look, she honored and seamlessly delivered beautiful looks to my bridal party and parents - all who had varying degrees of makeup wants and needs. She was so flexible with my getting ready schedule and easily fit into our group as we were getting ready. She was a joy to work with and I will absolutely be recommending Jody to any friends and family that are in need of makeup services.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Mrs. R · Married on 06/01/2019

Great makeup!

Super friendly and flexible, loved it!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lu L · Married on 05/25/2019

My wedding makeup turnout very nice. Personally I like more natural looking and Jody does a really nice job 🎉

Super easy going and fun vender. Flexible and good at what she does.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Amy

Amy Cathey · Married on 03/09/2019

So great to work with!

I looked & felt beautiful and received so many compliments!! Jody was so fun and great to work with and her easy-going nature was such a pleasure. Plus, she was super flexible & priced-right! I will highly recommend to all my friends.

Makeup Savvy 18
    Sent on 03/31/2019

Jen · Married on 12/31/2018

So great!!! Highly recommend!

Jody was absolutely fantastic! She did makeup for my friend's wedding back in 2012 and did such a great job! When I was looking for makeup for my own wedding, I immediately thought of her. I was planning my wedding from LA, so it was a little tricky doing stuff out of state. Thankfully, Jody was so easy to work with over the phone, and she even connected me with an awesome hair duo. She was very flexible with scheduling a last minute trial over the holidays.

Day of, I couldn't have asked for anything better! I had a big wedding party, plus some groomswomen, plus our officiant, for a total of 11 ladies. Jody did a great job keeping us on schedule and making us all look fantastic.

As an added bonus, Jody is a really sweet and fun person! As someone who's a bit of a tomboy, she made primping and getting fancy so much fun! Thank you, Jody!!

Makeup Savvy 19
    Makeup Savvy 20
    Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

I had the opportunity of being a bridesmaid in two weddings, with Jody being the makeup artist at both. She was so friendly, and made sure that I looked natural yet noticeably different from my daily look. The brides looked stunning too! Jody comes to your location making everything so easy. It’s an incredible value for what she offers.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kristi F · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent! Highly recommend

I was lucky enough to find Jody to do make-up for my wedding day, and have had her for a number of events since. She is A-mazing! She is the Non-stress point of a hectic day, able to help you relax and look/feel gorgeous. She is flexible and truly loves what she does! She’s a keeper!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Hanna · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience!

I was a little last minute on booking a makeup artist for my wedding and was referred to by my future sister-in-law at the time as she had a good experience. Jody was available for my wedding date and flexible with the trial run that put me at ease. She is very personable and truly made me feel like a princess on my big day!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sarah Le Voir · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding make up

Jody is AMAZING! She did my bridal makeup as well as bridesmaids and mother’s! 7 of us total! My maid of honor got her makeup done early (around 9:30am) and at 11 pm she still looked like she just got her makeup done! It lasted all night, and I truly felt like a princess!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

Jody was a delight to work with for my daughter’s wedding. I loved the makeup that she used, and her expertise was greatly appreciated. Five stars all the way!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend Makeup Savvy!

I loved working with Jody for my wedding! I wear minimal makeup on a daily basis and she did a wonderful job giving me a natural look. Jody was fun to work with and reasonably priced. I loved that she came to us so we were able to relax and hangout while she was making us beautiful! I'd highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Judy Miller · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful Bride, and everyone else, too!!

Jody was fantastic! So friendly, and everyone looked so great. Jody did makeup for my daughter (the bride), four bridesmaids, me and my two sisters. My daughter looked more beautiful than she ever has looked before, which was exactly what I would have hoped for on her wedding day! Thanks Jody!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/28/2018

Jody is great!

I found Jody on WeddingWire only about a month before my wedding! (My previous plans had fallen through). She was able to fit me in, and got back to me right away! She came to my home to do a trial for my mom and I - so fun to be able to play with ideas in order to know exactly what I wanted. She's great at communicating, and was on top of everything. She listened to what I wanted, and what I didn't want, or what I wanted to change. She stayed very punctual on the big day, as I had a lot of girls who wanted their makeup done - and lot of moms/aunts who wanted just lashes - she does that too! She has an upbeat, fun personality, and really brought a positive energy to my big day. I would highly recommend choosing her - and her prices were fantastic - way more reasonable than most, and more great work! :)

Makeup Savvy 21