Makeup Savvy Reviews

160 Reviews for Makeup Savvy

• Jess

Jess Theis · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Jody is Amazing - Highly Recommend

Jody was my make-up artist the day of my wedding. I booked Jody because her prices were reasonable, she had the most positive ratings, and she was the quickest to reply. She also was the artist for my bridal party and mothers. She is professional, fun, and very flexible. Jody knew exactly what we wanted with little guidance. She knew what looked good for my complexion, skin tone, eye color, hair color, wedding colors, etc. Everyone in my party was extremely pleased. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on my make-up the day of my wedding.

Jody made me feel so incredibly beautiful and she will for you too! I highly, highly recommend booking her!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Nancy Tagtmeier · Getting married on 09/08/2021

I looked like me, only better.

As a pushing 60 year old, I knew I needed to have my makeup done professionally or I'd regret it when I saw pictures. I'm SO glad I did. Jody listened to what I requested and then went to work like an artist on a canvas. It stayed put all day & all night. I was told over and over again that I looked great. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Bachman · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Jody was amazing. Due to covid I had a different makeup artist cancel 3 weeks before my wedding day. I found Jody on wedding wire and she let us book last minute. I didn’t have time for a trial but every single one of the girls including myself absolutely loved the job she did. I told her I liked more of a natural style and she did just that! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Karen Capistran · Married on 11/13/2020

Professional and Fun

Jody was great to work with for my July 3rd wedding. She came to my house the week before the wedding to do a trial run and I knew I found the right person. She listened to what I wanted and helped me with a natural look. The make-up held up well through our pictures in 95 degree heat. She also did the make-up for my wedding party and everyone was extremely happy. We had to move our reception to later in the year and I have already asked her to come back and do our make-up again for that event.

Sent on 07/24/2020

Debbie · Married on 11/01/2020

Extremely pleased with results

Jody is absolutely incredible. She did our makeup for Family photos. She knew exactly what we needed, our photos turned out great......
    She was super flexible with our changing time too....

I highly recommend Jody for any and all events

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Maria

Maria Pitner · Married on 10/10/2020

Jodie is like your fairy makeup godmother

I hired Jody for my wedding on October 10, 2020. She has such a calm presence and fun demeanor! I was so impressed with my makeup for my trial and day of look. Jody gave me the natural enhanced/glam look I wanted and I cannot thank her enough. On top of it all she was very reasonably priced (for me and my girls). Thank you, Jody, for helping me look my best for my big day!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Caroline · Married on 09/06/2020

Incredible!

Jody is incredible! Professional, fun, and amazing at what she does. SO glad I went with her. Go book Jody today!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Julie Wiens · Married on 09/05/2020

Mother of the bride

You can stop looking looking! Book Jody. You won’t regret it. What a gem. She Made everyone feel and look gorgeous. What more could you ask for? She is wonderful

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Norling · Married on 08/29/2020

Everything I was looking for!

I had Jody do my makeup for my wedding on August 29th, 2020. I was coming from Denver so I needed to find someone who would be willing to do a trial the day before the wedding. Jody did that for me and was over the top accommodating, communicative, professional and FUN! She listened to what I wanted and delivered! I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Jody!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn T · Married on 08/21/2020

Loved Working With Jody!

Jody did such a great job on my wedding makeup! She listened to what I wanted and picked colors that suited my eye and skin color. She also did frequent mirror checks to make sure I was happy with it! She was very friendly and flexible with changes to the plan due to COVID. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Natasha Harr · Married on 08/07/2020

Great experience and very affordable

Jody was fantastic and made me feel very comfortable. My intimate ceremony was out of town so she came to my house to do my make up! It was easy and seamless. She started out light and kept checking as we went. The individual lashes she added were amazing. Make up lasted from morning all the way through the night! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Elizabeth Donaldson · Married on 07/12/2020

Talented & fun makeup artist!

Jody did my makeup for my July 12th wedding and I could not be more pleased with the result! On a daily basis, I don't wear much makeup so it was important for me to find someone who could create a beautiful look without the extreme "glamour" look. I have absolutely no regrets about booking Jody! She did airbrush (which I would highly recommend) and individual lashes for me, and she even bronzed my arms and shoulders to complement my halter-neck dress. At every step, she was careful to complement the style of my makeup to my wedding style and color scheme. The makeup looked gorgeous in person and also photographed very well.
    I enjoyed chatting with Jody, who is very personable, and she made me feel so relaxed and pampered!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Joy

Joy Robichaud · Married on 06/27/2020

She did a great job at listening to what I wanted for my daughters wedding

Excellent, highly recommend!
    I’ll be using her for my own wedding next summer!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Wagner · Married on 06/21/2020

Wedding day makeup

Jody did my make up on my wedding day. She was very professional and skilled and made the make up part really fun! She listened to me and made great suggestions. My make up turned out beautiful and I was so happy with it. She made my day very special. Jody is also a lot of fun! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jenny Dean · Married on 06/06/2020

So fun and amazing work!!

Jody was so fun to work with! As a bride she made me feel comfortable and joined my bridal party like she was one of the group! Her makeup work is incredible and I got so many compliments. I recommend Jody to anyone!!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Perri · Married on 02/29/2020

A true artist!

Jodi is a very personable professional person and a masterful artist with makeup. She was a delight to spend time with!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Kari Zukanoff · Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing!!!

Jody was awesome! My makeup was impeccable, she was knowledgeable and professional. She did exactly what I wanted and we didn’t even do a trial. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Jenna · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic and Amazing!!

Jody was super great to work with. She was extremely responsive and flexible for anything I needed. She did an amazing job on my make up. It was flawless. She was very thoughtful and inquisitive of the look j was looking for which was natural and elegant. Would highly recommended!! She was also great with both the moms and all my bridal party ladies. Everyone was very pleased!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Alisha Leet · Married on 02/02/2020

Bridal makeup

Jody was amazing! She did mine and my sisters makeup for our wedding and she made us look so beautiful! Jody was really easy to work with and arrived early the morning of the wedding and was totally prepared, calm and we had the most delightful experience working with her. I would highly recommend Jody and will be using her makeup service again in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Karissa Miller · Married on 12/07/2019

I have never felt more beautiful

Jody creates masterpieces as she works. Her makeup is truly artwork at it's finest, and fits every person uniquely bringing out their best qualities. I have never felt more beautiful, and I know my friends and sisters felt equally as beautiful. She won't let you step away from her sight until she knows you are completely satisfied with the results, and she is 100% reassuring along the way.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Caroline Landeck · Married on 11/27/2019

Jody was so wonderful!

Jody made me, my mom, and bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She is personable, professional, and funny. She helped me stay calm and just enjoy being pampered with my girls! Her reviews and yearly Wedding Wire awards are well deserved.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Colleen Landeck · Married on 11/27/2019

Jody is very fun and professional. A wedding day can be stressful, she is calming and keeps everything moving.

I was hesitant to get my makeup done, so glad I did!!! Looking at my beautiful daughter’s a one day event with a lifetime of memories !!! Thank you Jodi, you made it a perfect day!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kasiha

Kasiha · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!!

Jody is awesome!! She did my makeup for both my engagement and wedding. Both looks turned out beautiful! She’s very talented.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Michelle Pattee · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Personable, and Preeminent

Jody does excellent quality of work and is both professional and personable! She is warm and friendly with a calming approach. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Jody for being a great part of my daughters wedding day.

Sent on 10/25/2019