Makeup Savvy Reviews

Makeup Savvy 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

I had the opportunity of being a bridesmaid in two weddings, with Jody being the makeup artist at both. She was so friendly, and made sure that I looked natural yet noticeably different from my daily look. The brides looked stunning too! Jody comes to your location making everything so easy. It’s an incredible value for what she offers.

Kristi F · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent! Highly recommend

I was lucky enough to find Jody to do make-up for my wedding day, and have had her for a number of events since. She is A-mazing! She is the Non-stress point of a hectic day, able to help you relax and look/feel gorgeous. She is flexible and truly loves what she does! She’s a keeper!

Hanna · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience!

I was a little last minute on booking a makeup artist for my wedding and was referred to by my future sister-in-law at the time as she had a good experience. Jody was available for my wedding date and flexible with the trial run that put me at ease. She is very personable and truly made me feel like a princess on my big day!!

Sarah Le Voir · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding make up

Jody is AMAZING! She did my bridal makeup as well as bridesmaids and mother’s! 7 of us total! My maid of honor got her makeup done early (around 9:30am) and at 11 pm she still looked like she just got her makeup done! It lasted all night, and I truly felt like a princess!

Catherine · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

Jody was a delight to work with for my daughter’s wedding. I loved the makeup that she used, and her expertise was greatly appreciated. Five stars all the way!

Judy Miller · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful Bride, and everyone else, too!!

Jody was fantastic! So friendly, and everyone looked so great. Jody did makeup for my daughter (the bride), four bridesmaids, me and my two sisters. My daughter looked more beautiful than she ever has looked before, which was exactly what I would have hoped for on her wedding day! Thanks Jody!!

Kristina · Married on 09/28/2018

Jody is great!

I found Jody on WeddingWire only about a month before my wedding! (My previous plans had fallen through). She was able to fit me in, and got back to me right away! She came to my home to do a trial for my mom and I - so fun to be able to play with ideas in order to know exactly what I wanted. She's great at communicating, and was on top of everything. She listened to what I wanted, and what I didn't want, or what I wanted to change. She stayed very punctual on the big day, as I had a lot of girls who wanted their makeup done - and lot of moms/aunts who wanted just lashes - she does that too! She has an upbeat, fun personality, and really brought a positive energy to my big day. I would highly recommend choosing her - and her prices were fantastic - way more reasonable than most, and more great work! :)

Makeup Savvy 10
    Makeup Savvy 11
    Makeup Savvy 12
    Makeup Savvy 13
    Makeup Savvy 14
    Makeup Savvy 15

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

Jody was the best!!! She was so professional and did such an amazing all my girls looked amazing and I felt like a princess! Could not have asked for a better experience!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Jody was amazing to work with! She was so much fun and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Makeup Savvy 16

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Jody is so nice and does a wonderful job. She was able to fit one of my aunts at the last minute. Everyone loved the make-up especially my fiancé.

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2018

Jody was fantastic to work with and everyone was so happy with their makeup. We were planning our wedding from out of state, and Jody was very accommodating to fit us in for a trial within the few days we were in MN a couple months before the wedding. My makeup looked beautiful in person and in the photos and I still felt like myself. Jody's personality and energy made getting ready the day of stress free and fun (the mimosas helped too)! She was responsive and flexible to our needs the whole way. Highly recommend her!

Libby · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Jody was an absolute pleasure from the very beginning of answering questions about services to the trial to the day of make up! Very easy communication and quick to respond to emails, texts or calls. She is so personable and easy to work with. She came directly to my home for my make up trial appointment and then was on site at the venue on the day of the wedding. As the bride, I was beyond impressed with the quality of the make up application - I did airbrush makeup and lashes and it was certainly worth the extra cost! The mothers were also very pleased with the airbrush make up. I highly recommend working with Jody for special events to look your best!

Makeup Savvy 17
    Makeup Savvy 18

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

Jody was on site with us for my daughter's wedding..she did all the make up for 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 1 Mother of the groom and 1 Mother of the Bride-Me! Jody was so wonderful to work with...she was so patient with all of us and did a beautiful job with the make up. I was a bit concerned as I had never done the airbrush ...Jody was so sweet with me, she took her time and explained the process to me ..she really cared about how I felt about the application. I was so pleased with how everything looked...I felt so beautiful that day as Mother of the Bride...we had so many comments on how beautiful everyone looked. I would highly recommend Jody--pleasure to work with and very professional.

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2018

Jody was amazing to work with!

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

Jody did a tremendous job on makeup for my daughter and me for my wedding. She ess right on time an finished applying makeup for both of us in a timely manner. She did a great job explaining each item she was applying. I looked natural and gave my eyes that pop uou need to have that put together look. Jody was so nice to visit with. Conversation flowed like we had already known each other. Jody is a true treasure to find. She is absolutely worth every penny paid for her talent.

Teresa · Married on 05/27/2018

On a whim last week, I decided to search for a make up artist for myself and two daughters for my son's "Out Of State" wedding this past weekend. Truthfully, I was not optimistic that I would find someone on short notice but because the wedding was on Sunday, I thought I would give it a try anyway. I looked at a few websites in the Minneapolis area and found Jody's. Within 30 minutes or so after submitting a request, I was on the phone with Jody who amazingly had an opening for us. I felt like I was talking with a dear friend. She was GREAT and asked so many questions about all of us. Jody is such a sweetheart and made us feel so comfortable. She made my daughters and I look and feel beautiful and took extra time with each of us to ensure that we were happy with the results. She gave make-up tips as she worked that I can use everyday. We all received so many compliments and looked like improved versions of ourselves... so natural and not overdone. I would give her 10 stars if I could... thanks so much!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing job ! Great customer service! Would recommend for any occasion

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! Jody is fantastic. She did the makeup for my wedding this past May. I can't explain enough how great of a job she did. She is very organized, professional and fun to work with. All of my bridesmaids loved her and were very happy with how their makeup looked. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I was a little worried about how it was going to turn out because I decided to go with everything including airbrush and fake lashes. I was blown away. I loved how my makeup looked. Every bride wants to feel beautiful and like a princess and that is definitely how I felt! I am so happy that I decided to go with Jody. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look perfect on their special day!

Makeup Savvy 19
    Makeup Savvy 20
    Makeup Savvy 21

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2018

Jody is the best! I didn't realize how fantastic my make up was until I got my wedding photo's. Wow I couldn't have been happier. Jody was also very professional and very fun. You will love her. Thanks again Jody Bravo
    Jenna

Susan · Married on 01/06/2018

Jody was fantastic! She made sure everyone was happy with their makeup and looked great for the special day! My makeup lasted the entire night with minimal touchups necessary after hours of photos and dancing. Jody was very responsive and flexible with locations/time for the trial and wedding. Overall, I'm really glad Jody was my makeup artist and would recommend her to anyone!

Kaylah · Married on 10/28/2017

I can not recommend Jody enough to do makeup!! I contacted her to do my wedding makeup kind of last minute, and she worked with me to get it done! During the trial she was so nice and did natural makeup just how I wanted it, and was giving me tips on how to do my own everyday makeup! She showed up on my wedding day with plenty of time and seemed very excited to be part of my day! She included my little flower girl who hates getting her makeup done, and just did a little eyeshadow to make her feel like one of the girls. She did my bridesmaids exactly how they wanted it done, and they looked flawless! She did my makeup perfectly as well and I couldn’t have felt better about it! My husband cried when he saw me and one of the first things he said was “your makeup is so beautiful!” I can’t thank Jody enough for the wedding makeup, and for being a great addition to my wedding day. She is flexible, professional, and totally affordable!!

Makeup Savvy 22

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Jody knew exactly how to enhance everyone's natural beauty! She was casual yet very professional. As mom of groom, my 50+ skin was glowing and best yet, it stayed that way all during our wedding event. My look was soft and romantic and fresh- like I wanted. She really accented my blue eyes and all her makeup was so lightweight. Wonderful job!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

I was so lucky my mother in law found Jody (makeupsavvy) last minute for my wedding! I was so focused on everything else that I totally forgot I needed my makeup done . I found Jody in August when my wedding was in the beginning of October . I called her and booked her up last minute (which I still can’t believe she was available), and made me feel with free when it came to me and my bridal party’s makeup . She came to me for a trial makeup session, and came to my grandmas house where I was getting ready on the day of my wedding! Me and my girlfriend learned so much makeup tips from her, and she knew what she was doing. She was very skilled, and I was very grateful to have her do my makeup on the most important day of my life. My makeup stayed on the entire day, and she was so humble and felt like I knew her for years !

Makeup Savvy 23
    Makeup Savvy 24

Jordyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Jody,

Jody was such a doll to work with - always very responsive, and knowledgeable. You can tell from the start that she has the bride in mind 100% of the time and is dedicated to ensuring your "special day" is the best it can be.