Makeup Savvy Reviews

151 Reviews for Makeup Savvy

• Jess

Jess Theis · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Jody is Amazing - Highly Recommend

Jody was my make-up artist the day of my wedding. I booked Jody because her prices were reasonable, she had the most positive ratings, and she was the quickest to reply. She also was the artist for my bridal party and mothers. She is professional, fun, and very flexible. Jody knew exactly what we wanted with little guidance. She knew what looked good for my complexion, skin tone, eye color, hair color, wedding colors, etc. Everyone in my party was extremely pleased. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on my make-up the day of my wedding.

Jody made me feel so incredibly beautiful and she will for you too! I highly, highly recommend booking her!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Karen Capistran · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Professional and Fun

Jody was great to work with for my July 3rd wedding. She came to my house the week before the wedding to do a trial run and I knew I found the right person. She listened to what I wanted and helped me with a natural look. The make-up held up well through our pictures in 95 degree heat. She also did the make-up for my wedding party and everyone was extremely happy. We had to move our reception to later in the year and I have already asked her to come back and do our make-up again for that event.

Sent on 07/24/2020

Elizabeth Donaldson · Married on 07/12/2020

Talented & fun makeup artist!

Jody did my makeup for my July 12th wedding and I could not be more pleased with the result! On a daily basis, I don't wear much makeup so it was important for me to find someone who could create a beautiful look without the extreme "glamour" look. I have absolutely no regrets about booking Jody! She did airbrush (which I would highly recommend) and individual lashes for me, and she even bronzed my arms and shoulders to complement my halter-neck dress. At every step, she was careful to complement the style of my makeup to my wedding style and color scheme. The makeup looked gorgeous in person and also photographed very well.
    I enjoyed chatting with Jody, who is very personable, and she made me feel so relaxed and pampered!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Joy

Joy Robichaud · Married on 06/27/2020

She did a great job at listening to what I wanted for my daughters wedding

Excellent, highly recommend!
    I’ll be using her for my own wedding next summer!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Wagner · Married on 06/21/2020

Wedding day makeup

Jody did my make up on my wedding day. She was very professional and skilled and made the make up part really fun! She listened to me and made great suggestions. My make up turned out beautiful and I was so happy with it. She made my day very special. Jody is also a lot of fun! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jenny Dean · Married on 06/06/2020

So fun and amazing work!!

Jody was so fun to work with! As a bride she made me feel comfortable and joined my bridal party like she was one of the group! Her makeup work is incredible and I got so many compliments. I recommend Jody to anyone!!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Perri · Married on 02/29/2020

A true artist!

Jodi is a very personable professional person and a masterful artist with makeup. She was a delight to spend time with!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Kari Zukanoff · Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing!!!

Jody was awesome! My makeup was impeccable, she was knowledgeable and professional. She did exactly what I wanted and we didn’t even do a trial. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Jenna · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic and Amazing!!

Jody was super great to work with. She was extremely responsive and flexible for anything I needed. She did an amazing job on my make up. It was flawless. She was very thoughtful and inquisitive of the look j was looking for which was natural and elegant. Would highly recommended!! She was also great with both the moms and all my bridal party ladies. Everyone was very pleased!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Alisha Leet · Married on 02/02/2020

Bridal makeup

Jody was amazing! She did mine and my sisters makeup for our wedding and she made us look so beautiful! Jody was really easy to work with and arrived early the morning of the wedding and was totally prepared, calm and we had the most delightful experience working with her. I would highly recommend Jody and will be using her makeup service again in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Karissa Miller · Married on 12/07/2019

I have never felt more beautiful

Jody creates masterpieces as she works. Her makeup is truly artwork at it's finest, and fits every person uniquely bringing out their best qualities. I have never felt more beautiful, and I know my friends and sisters felt equally as beautiful. She won't let you step away from her sight until she knows you are completely satisfied with the results, and she is 100% reassuring along the way.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Caroline Landeck · Married on 11/27/2019

Jody was so wonderful!

Jody made me, my mom, and bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She is personable, professional, and funny. She helped me stay calm and just enjoy being pampered with my girls! Her reviews and yearly Wedding Wire awards are well deserved.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Colleen Landeck · Married on 11/27/2019

Jody is very fun and professional. A wedding day can be stressful, she is calming and keeps everything moving.

I was hesitant to get my makeup done, so glad I did!!! Looking at my beautiful daughter’s a one day event with a lifetime of memories !!! Thank you Jodi, you made it a perfect day!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kasiha

Kasiha · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!!

Jody is awesome!! She did my makeup for both my engagement and wedding. Both looks turned out beautiful! She’s very talented.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Michelle Pattee · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Personable, and Preeminent

Jody does excellent quality of work and is both professional and personable! She is warm and friendly with a calming approach. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Jody for being a great part of my daughters wedding day.

Sent on 10/25/2019

el mm · Married on 10/04/2019

Spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody was suburb in providing makeup services for our special out of town guests, who's ages ranged from young to young at heart. She listened to each person and made everyone look their best. Naturally!! In addition, we needed hair services, so Jody suggested Shaleen come along and hair styles were great from up do's to long braids and everything in between. Everyone looked so special for the special event!! Thanks ladies for making this easy!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Misha

Misha Taylor · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect wedding day makeup artist!

Jody was great from the first contact. She traveled to me for both the trial and wedding day. She did a wonderful job on my makeup and made sure I felt comfortable and confident with my look.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Allison

Allison Rokůsek · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Makeup Experience!

Jody was SO amazing! She did such a great job and made the bride and entire party feel absolutely gorgeous. She was so laid-back and professional, and we had a great time chatting with her as we got ready. She really listened and catered to each of our needs. I told her I wanted lashes, and I didn't want to cover up my freckles too much, and I got multiple compliments on the makeup. Can't recommend Jody enough!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/01/2019

Jody is the reason we took so many pictures!

Jody is the best! She is so sweet and willing to work in any type of space. She did an excellent job for my trial and talked me through everything she did. She even explained why this certain color or technique worked so well. She was such a joy to be around and we kept in touch before and after my wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did my mother in law. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! She is entirely professional, but with a very personable and friendly touch.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Jillian Ferguson · Married on 09/01/2019

Jody was wonderful!

My son & daughter-in-law were married Sept 1, 2019. And my sweet daughter invited me to join the girls, getting ready for the wedding. Jody was so professional, easy to relax with, and enjoy the process. I’ve rarely had my makeup professionally done, but I can’t imagine makeup being done any better, more seamlessly or more natural looking than Jody applied it. I wanted it to be a bit heavier, to last the entire evening, which she gladly did, but with subtlety & taste. I felt beautiful, and the bride & bridesmaids all looked stunning! What a fun treat! Thanks, Jody!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Megan Murphy · Married on 08/17/2019

Smooth and amazing!

Jody was absolutely amazing, everything ran smoothly, even when we made changes. When she did my make up, it was the only time I was not stressed while getting ready the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Dunckel · Married on 08/10/2019

All day wear!!!

Jody was so great to work with! It's so great that she comes to you! She came out to do my trial for my bachelorette party (which I highly recommend doing). For my wedding day I was the first one to get my make up done (10am), I was nervous that I would need to do a few touch-ups throughout the day but let me tell you, no touch-ups were needed! My makeup lasted throughout the whole day and the bars after our reception was over!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela Keller · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Experience!

Working with Jody was such a wonderful experience. As a person that does not wear a lot of makeup, I knew I wanted an artist that created a natural look. Through the pre-planning, my bridal trial and the day of, she was easy to get a hold of. She knew what would make my look pop while also honoring my wishes for a natural look. I got so many compliments from guests and my makeup easily held up in the 90+ degree/high-humidity weather. In addition to my look, she honored and seamlessly delivered beautiful looks to my bridal party and parents - all who had varying degrees of makeup wants and needs. She was so flexible with my getting ready schedule and easily fit into our group as we were getting ready. She was a joy to work with and I will absolutely be recommending Jody to any friends and family that are in need of makeup services.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Mrs. R · Married on 06/01/2019

Great makeup!

Super friendly and flexible, loved it!

Sent on 07/16/2019