200 E Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Market Flowers

We are not your traditional flower shop. We not only want to give you the best quality, selection and value, but the unique oppertunity to be your own florist, and keep that budget in line in the process.

Over the years, we realized that people wanted to buy our flowers in bulk, so we began selling them at near wholesale prices, not just to those with a floral license, but to the general public. Anyone can shop at Market Flowers! Furthermore, people were interested in making their wedding, or other special event, arrangements themselves. The high demand gave birth to the concept of our DIY flower experience. At Market flowers you can pre-book or walk in and purchase fresh, bulk flowers. Then use our DIY space to create your own arrangements, for your special event and then store those completed arrangements in our coolers till the day you need them.

On top of that we make our own beautiful, fresh floral bouquets from the best local and seasonal flowers available. Perfect for that special someone in your life, or even as an option for your wedding or special event. You can pre-book these bouquets as well: you pick the colors, we'll pick the flowers!

We want our customers to have fun when buying our flowers!

We hope you will see for yourself and visit us soon!

Follow Market Flowers on

flowerexample1
flowerexample2

15 Reviews for Market Flowers

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

I pre-ordered my flowers in bunches to be used as centerpieces as well as a few wildflower bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. Ordering over the phone was painless as I had an idea of what I wanted thanks to the flower list provided on the website as well as the employee helping me decide on quantities and colors to help me with my vision. We picked up our flowers the Friday before our wedding and my bridesmaids helped cut and put them all together that night. The flowers were stunning and looked so good in the photos. So many guests asked where we ordered them from. I am so happy we went with Market Flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Market flowers is great for the budget bride. My friend just got married and we used market flowers for her wedding and being able to pre-order flowers and still get them at nearly wholesale prices is amazing. We are now using them for our wedding and I cannot wait until the date I get to create my center pieces.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Janet · Married on 08/25/2012

This was the best thing I did for my wedding! I used Market Flowers to create my own wedding flowers and it was so easy! I got married on a Saturday and made the bouquets on Friday. I made them with my mom, grandmother and bridesmaids before we got our nails done that day. They had a huge selection of fresh flowers to choose from and had great stations to work at. It was so much fun and was so easy. The best part was they have a cooler to store them in overnight. Not to mention I saved hundreds, if not thousands on flowers that would have just died in a couple days anyway. Definitely the way to go!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Award

Market Flowers Pricing

Market Flowers Price Rates

Market Flowers FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Wholesale/Bulk