200 E Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Market Flowers

We are not your traditional flower shop. We not only want to give you the best quality, selection and value, but the unique oppertunity to be your own florist, and keep that budget in line in the process.

Over the years, we realized that people wanted to buy our flowers in bulk, so we began selling them at near wholesale prices, not just to those with a floral license, but to the general public. Anyone can shop at Market Flowers! Furthermore, people were interested in making their wedding, or other special event, arrangements themselves. The high demand gave birth to the concept of our DIY flower experience. At Market flowers you can pre-book or walk in and purchase fresh, bulk flowers. Then use our DIY space to create your own arrangements, for your special event and then store those completed arrangements in our coolers till the day you need them.

On top of that we make our own beautiful, fresh floral bouquets from the best local and seasonal flowers available. Perfect for that special someone in your life, or even as an option for your wedding or special event. You can pre-book these bouquets as well: you pick the colors, we'll pick the flowers!

We want our customers to have fun when buying our flowers!

We hope you will see for yourself and visit us soon!

Follow Market Flowers on

16 Reviews for Market Flowers

• Camille

Camille · Married on 07/13/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Market Flowers was a fantastic vendor for our floral arrangements. Our wedding theme was "wildflowers" so we wanted flowers that were all really different from each other as well as different from the "norm." We took advantage of their walk in fridge as well as their DIY area to create our own bouquets and centerpieces. They turned out amazing and every one was different and colorful and funky. We had a table next to another group doing flowers for a wedding and they had a very different vibe, but still had gorgeous bouq's of local fresh peonies. We were able to keep the arrangements we made in a separate walk in fridge until the morning of our wedding, and they held up fantastically. Any bride with an eye for DIY should definitely take advantage of this place!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

I pre-ordered my flowers in bunches to be used as centerpieces as well as a few wildflower bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. Ordering over the phone was painless as I had an idea of what I wanted thanks to the flower list provided on the website as well as the employee helping me decide on quantities and colors to help me with my vision. We picked up our flowers the Friday before our wedding and my bridesmaids helped cut and put them all together that night. The flowers were stunning and looked so good in the photos. So many guests asked where we ordered them from. I am so happy we went with Market Flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Market flowers is great for the budget bride. My friend just got married and we used market flowers for her wedding and being able to pre-order flowers and still get them at nearly wholesale prices is amazing. We are now using them for our wedding and I cannot wait until the date I get to create my center pieces.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Award

Market Flowers Pricing

Market Flowers Price Rates

Market Flowers FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Wholesale/Bulk