Artemisia Studios

Minneapolis, Minnesota View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,084 Typical Price

Artemisia Studios is an award-winning floral design studio based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Owner Kim Harrison opened Artemisia Studios in 1995 after working for top Minneapolis florists for years. She is passionate about helping couples bring their visions to life. Look good, feel good, and do good with Artemisia Studios' selection, which consists of local, organic, sustainable, and fair trade blooms whenever possible.

The team at Artemisia Studios has more than nine years of experience and includes painters, gardeners, writers, and artists of all stripes, all with the shared goal of creating unique arrangements for your big day. From start to finish, they'll work with you to customize your flowers and make your wedding shine, including the following services:

• Venue visits
  • Samples
  • Event design
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,084

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Isabella
    Isabella C. Getting married on 09/01/2022

Excellent team and gorgeous flowers!

Kim and her team came highly recommended to me from our wedding photographer. They did an EXCELLENT job listening to our needs and making our small elopement ceremony beautiful and elegant. My bouquet was gorgeous and turned out better than I even expected. Kim was very kind and easy to communicate with and reach. She definitely helped keep our wedding day stress free.
    Jenna Y. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely perfect!!

Kimberly and the team at Artemisia were all truly the most incredible florists we could've asked to work with on our wedding day and all of the planning leading up! Once we receive more of our photos, I am so looking forward to posting another review with the pure beauty of everything! We received so many compliments that they were the most beautiful flowers and arrangements that anyone has seen, and we could not have been more thrilled! In addition to the execution, Kimberly was so easy to work with -- professional, kind, easy-going, and so amazing at her craft! It was a very personal and fun experience leading up. In addition to our floral, we utilized Artemisia for their Day of Coordination -- Robyn Kuehl was truly THE BEST!! She made me feel so confident that everything would go as planned on the wedding day as well as at ease all of the days leading up as we discussed details. I am a very detail-oriented person; therefore, I was nervous to hand that all over to someone -- she made everything happen and go as smoothly as it possibly could have (if something did go wrong, I had no idea that it did). We cannot thank Robyn, Kimberly, and the team at Artemisia more! Would recommend to anyone and everyone! Jenna and Tyler Younce
    Ashleigh B. Married on 11/06/2021

More than just flowers-outstanding service and beautiful flowers

I could not have imagined that the décor and floral arrangements looked any more beautiful on our wedding day than they did. Kim not only took my ideas and preferences to heart, but somehow managed to find peonies for my bouquet in November. We had to re-schedule several times due to COVID, and Kim was flexible and very willing to work with us. I would recommend her to anybody who is getting married or has any event requiring florals and décor- I would choose Artemisia again without hesitation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

59 photos · 06/30/2018
  • Erick & Melissa
    27 photos · 10/03/2016

Laura Alpizar Photography Laura Alpizar Photography Wedding Photographers

Artemisia Studios creations are always so stunning! I recommend them every chance I get, they are very professional and a great team to have on the couple's best day. It's such a joy when I find they are going to be serving one of my couples because photographing their art is my honor.

Queen of Cakes Queen of Cakes Wedding Cakes

We love the innovative styles that Kim Harrison creates at Artemisia Studios. She is a creative and talented florist who adds a beautiful finishing touch to our cakes!! We recommend her!!

Stella & Dot Jewelry Stella & Dot Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Great flowers!

4912 portland ave so Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55417
6122208890

Monday-Saturday 9:00-4:00,wedding consultation appointments also available in the evenings. Please call for an appointment today!
Location of (Artemisia Studios)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding