99 Reviews for Artemisia Studios

Chuppah Decor (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
99 Artemisia Studios Reviews

Artemisia did an AMAZING job on our wedding. The bouquets were beautiful but the flowers and greenery on the birch chuppah we rented from Kim were breathtaking. (However, if you go with the birch chuppah without big stands for the poles as we did, beware if one of you is fairly tall. We ended up standing in front, not under, the chuppah because it was slightly too short.) She has so many options for decorations and her suggestion of using large glass candleholders and wooden boxes for gorgeous florals were perfect for our centerpieces. I'm very indecisive and had a hard time articulating what I liked, but what she ended up doing was exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments. She was very flexible too, and offered to have another kind of chuppah built from scratch when I wasn't sure about the options she already had. In addition to flowers and decorations, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jen as a day-of coordinator. We can't imagine doing the wedding without her. She helped create our timeline, was there for our meeting with the venue coordinator, and ran our rehearsal the night before in addition to doing SO many things on the day of. Jen made us feel calmer and confident during the wedding and took care of every detail without a problem. I hadn't even thought of it before hiring her with Artemisia, but having the day-of coordinator come from the florist/decorations vendor is a huge plus. All of the florals and decorations and Jen's planning were also such a great value, and we were impressed with the final cost for everything. Can't recommend Artemisia enough!

Profile Picture User7953256, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kim was wonderful to work with! We had an initial vision meeting for her to get an idea of my vision. Next, we had a meeting where she brought flowers inline with my idea to be sure we were on the same page of what I wanted. She was extremely responsive and accommodated all of my wants, and, stayed within my budget. We rented all glassware for centerpieces and ceremony decor which was a wonderful option so that we didn't have to deal with setting up table, transferring decor, or taking down at the end of night. Overall an amazing experience and would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kaylie, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I cannot say enough good things about Artemisia! They were a recommendation from our photographers and it was one of the best choices we made in our wedding day prep. Every meeting with Kim made me more and more excited. I specifically did not care that much initially about the flowers because I don't know much about them. I knew I had a certain style and Kim took over from there. I showed her some pictures I liked and it was like she could read my mind and see my vision perfectly. She is kind and really listens to what you want for your wedding day.

On top of that, they take care of all of your setup. My husband and I arrived to our reception venue on our wedding day and were blown away. The tables were perfect and every little detail was taken care of (dessert table, memorial table, greens around the cake, etc.). It was everything and more I wanted, which was simple but also timeless. I received so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers were, especially my bouquet. The style I chose was a little different and very colorful, but the great thing about Artemisia is that they can do it all! On top of all of this, they are very affordable. I basically told Kim our budget and she worked with me to meet it still knowing the style and things we wanted for our flowers. We were able to keep to our smaller budget and I would not have changed a thing.

Last thing I loved about Kim is that she has so many fun ideas when you are not really sure what you would like. For example, we did a flower crown toss instead of a bouquet and it was adorable. The flower crown was a fun, new idea and the little girl that caught it just loved wearing it the rest of the night. As I said, I could go on and on. You will not regret going with Artemisia!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Artemisia and specifically Kim had an awesome knowledge of flowers. I showed Kim a few Pinterest photos of brightly colored assortments and she identified the key components of each. She made drop dead gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, and the table arrangements were nice variations on the bouquets. Artemisia also created a garland to fit in the ceremony space and suggested we transfer to the head table---it worked beautifully! The whole way through, Kim and Artemisia were budget conscious while still realizing my vision. Beautiful work!

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I really enjoyed working with Kim at Artemisia Studios! We had a very small wedding party, bride, groom, matron of honor, and best man and they understood my budget constrictions. Our flowers looked amazing. Kim was very easy to talk to and work with. I would definitely recommend Artemisia Studios to anyone seeking a florist.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim did an absolutely phenomenal job on our flowers - she took all of our preferences (specifically, no roses, variety of flowers, wildflower feel in the spring) and created beautiful bouquets and table arrangements! She was wonderful to meet in person 8-9 months before the wedding; she brought flowers in the right color for us to look at and decide what kinds we liked and also went through greenery with us (so we could decide what kind of greenery we thought would go best and that we liked best). And then she even sent me a picture of my bouquet the week of the wedding so that if anything had been off (which it wasn't - the bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS!) we would have time to fix it. I highly highly recommend Artemisia for any bride in the twin cities area!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

I had no idea what I wanted for my fall florals, and Kim hit the nail on the head! She gotta much style right away and toolbar my feedback very seriously. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Annamaria, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Artemisia made our wedding BEAUTIFUL!

I had two in-person meetings with Kimberly prior to the wedding. During these meetings, we went over quotes, pricing, flowers and general look/style of the wedding. After two meetings, I felt comfortable with Kimberly being able to execute my vision... Fast forward to our wedding day, I was 100% correct & satisfied!

Seriously, our flowers were beyond gorgeous. My bouquet was large and lush. My bridesmaids were smaller versions of my but equally beautiful. Exactly as I had envisioned!

Our ceremony altar was lined with candles & greenery that looked amazing and this was re-used during our room flip to be the center pieces! It was gorgeous. I took a few seconds during dinner to take a deep breath and look around and was completely in awe of how beautiful everything was executed!

Everything was beautiful, well executed and organized perfectly (including room flip & clean-up)! I recommend Artemisia 100% in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

Kim and her team were a dream. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted for flowers except that I knew I wanted color in all my bouquets. Kim beautifully constructed the perfect arrangement. Everything was stunning, colorful, full and exactly what I wanted. She even had some extra flowers from an over-shipment that she added to our bouquets which was so thoughtful.

Flowers were not something I wanted to spend a lot of money on. I had other florists turn me away immediately when I told them my budget, but Kim was accommodating, helpful and put together the most beautiful arrangements while keeping my budget in mind. Kim also recommended her colleague, Lauren, to handle day of wedding day coordination. We were looking everywhere for someone reasonable to handle the day of details and we couldn't be happier or more satisfied with the service that Lauren provided us.

All in all, I would highly recommend Artemisia for flowers and day of wedding day coordination services. They are simply the best!

Profile Picture Greta, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kim is amazing! I sent her a bunch of pinterest pictures and she captured my vision PERFECTLY! Our ceremony and reception looked like a wedding magazine, her floral is absolutely stunning. She even created us a curling willow arch for our ceremony! She also has beautiful rentals for centerpieces! Amazing, highly recommend!!! Kim went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Originally, we were going to do our own flowers, but after convincing my husband that we should at least shop around for florists, we found Artemisia, and were so pleasantly surprised at how respectful they were of our budget and visions for the day. Kim met with us about six months before our wedding (with flowers) to decide on bouquets, boutonnieres, and all of our decorations for the day, and helped us price it out so that it matched our budget perfectly. On the day-of, they delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres directly to where we were getting ready, and everything was perfectly set up at our venue when we arrived. Not to mention, the flowers were even more gorgeous than I had envisioned. Would highly recommend using Artemisia, no matter what your flower/decoration budget is!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We cannot say enough nice things about Kim H. We met with a few florists prior to landing on Artemisia, and we are so pleased with our final decision! One of our favorite things that at our first meeting, Kim actually had photo books of different kinds of flowers. Not being familiar with flowers at all made it stressful meeting with florists who wanted us to be able to tell them what we wanted, but with Kim it was so easy. It was so refreshing to be able to look at ACTUAL flowers and decide if we liked them or not, and go from there. Kim was so flexible, responsive, and overall GREAT! At one of our meetings, we were able to see a mock-up of the flowers for our big day, and it honestly took my breath away how beautiful it all was! It broke my heart to leave my bouquet in MN to leave on our honeymoon - we honestly considered bringing it with us!! You will be in great hands if you book Artemisia as your florist for your special day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Artemisia Studios was amazing! They were able to take a vision that only existed in my head and make it a reality. I went into my initial meeting with Kim knowing the feeling and vibe I was looking for, but not knowing any specifics regarding flowers, etc. I knew I wanted a lot of greenery, gold, and white flowers. Kim was amazing at showing me different flowers on her iPad and guiding me through different options. It really helped me narrow down my ideas and vision. At my second meeting, they brought a ton of different flowers and gold accessories for me to look at. I loved seeing real life examples of what my centerpieces could look like. At that meeting they asked me every detail imaginable and I knew I was in good hands. On my wedding day, the flowers showed up on time looking fresh, bright and stunning. The bouquets and centerpieces took my breath away! They even decorated an arbor for us with greenery and it smelled amazingly! I can explain how amazing I felt holding my bouquet on my wedding day and looking around our reception at the stunning centerpieces. It was the most beautiful and special day of my life. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I love Kim!! I am not exactly a green thumb, so the wedding flowers was not exactly a category that i knew what I wanted.. I had found a few ideas that I had liked and during our first meeting Kim totally brought my non-exisistant vision to reality! I loved how during our second meeting she actually brought flowers with her to show me what my bouquet would look like. Her invoice was so detailed and so I knew exactly what flowers were going where. She had all the logistics down like a pro in regards to what flowers go where. It was one less thing for me to worry about. The flowers were so gorgeous and even survived the bitter cold on 12/31! She was also so accommodating when it came to helping me with a last minute vase issue. love love love. You will not be disappointed with Kim and Artemisia studios!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

You will not regret hiring Kim. She's wonderful. I hired her for my flowers, decor, and day-of coordinating. She was so great to work with, very responsive, and pulled everything together to make a beautiful event. She gave me peace of mind throughout my day and I could not be more grateful for her on such a special day.

Profile Picture Amelia, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Artemisia did an amazing job with our flowers. They were beyond accommodating, allowing us to DIY some of our flowers and delivered the rest. The flowers received so many compliments, and they really fit every bit of my vision. I felt like I had so many, and they were a great price! Artemisia really went above and beyond to make our day special, and everyone from Kim to the person who delivered the flowers gave unbeatable service. They put up with all of my little last minute changes without batting an eye, and I gave their name to several brides-to-be who attended our wedding!

Profile Picture Annemarie, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Kim is amazing! We couldn't have been more pleased with how our flowers turned out for our wedding. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Elayna, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Better than I could have expected. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kimberly was extremely accommodating and helpful. My favorite part was meeting a coffee shop where she brought flower cuttings so I could better visualize my bouquet and wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Anna , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our flowers were AMAZING! All of the guests raved about the gorgeous centerpieces. I absolutely loved my bouquet! Kim and Kathy were both so nice and helpful! We also rented some awesome birch tree slices and vases that fit perfectly with our decor!

Profile Picture Kehly, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kimberly was amazing! She was knowledgeable and helpful! I felt so comfortable knowing she was creating the flowers! It was so nice to know I was in good hands! They were beautiful and everything I could've asked for!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/6/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Artemisia truly captured exactly what I wanted in our wedding flowers. They were amazing!

Profile Picture User7026742, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Artemisia and Kimberly were fantastic to work with! Kimberly was very sensitive to our budget and was able to give us advice and direction on flowers that would achieve the same look and style but were within our budget. We were planning from out of town and Kimberly made it so easy to communicate and plan. She was very prepared, prompt and straightforward about all aspects of our contract. She really listened to the vision and feel we wanted for our wedding. We were blow away by everything! The flower design exceeded every expectation and vision we had for our wedding. We received a lot of compliments from our guests throughout the day on all of our floral pieces. We would highly recommend Kimberly and Artemisia Studios to all couples planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Artemisia for both their floral and day of coordination services and worked with Kim and Jen personally. To start off, I should preface that I was an extremely detailed bride and had very specific ideas of what I did and didn't want... given all of that Artemisia did not skip a beat. My florals were absolutely gorgeous and Kim was able to help us stay within our budget while giving us the "look" I wanted by showing her my Pinterest photos. My bouquet was incredible and I nearly gasped when I saw it because it was even better than all of the photos I had shown her (I'm also not easily wow'ed). She was able to put together what I envisioned in my head but made it so much more than I ever knew I wanted. Our centerpieces and alter florals were also amazing and I loved how Kim was able to help me substitute greens for florals and come up with a game plan to reduce costs but still achieve the ambience we were going for. Jen was our day of coordinator and was hands down, the best vendor we hired. She fixed issues that I wasn't even aware of until the day after the wedding, kept my husband and I informed throughout the day, ensured we were on schedule, and overall was the driving force behind why we had such an amazing night. I had major hesitations with the venue leading up to our wedding and Jen was so great in dealing with them directly so I could focus on enjoying the day. Even though I had prepped everything leading up to our wedding and provided detailed timeline, notes, contact information, etc. Jen did better than I could have myself executing. If you question hiring Artemisia... don't, they are the real deal. I extensively researched florists and day of coordinators and for the value and service Artemisia was able to provide, there is no better vendor you could hire.

Profile Picture Alisa, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements