Artemisia Studios Reviews

127 | Minneapolis, MN

127 Reviews for Artemisia Studios

• Isabella

Isabella C. · Getting married on 09/01/2022

Excellent team and gorgeous flowers!

Kim and her team came highly recommended to me from our wedding photographer. They did an EXCELLENT job listening to our needs and making our small elopement ceremony beautiful and elegant. My bouquet was gorgeous and turned out better than I even expected. Kim was very kind and easy to communicate with and reach. She definitely helped keep our wedding day stress free.

Sent on 02/25/2021
  • Laura

Laura S. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Beautiful flowers, great service

Artemisia was able to create a beautiful bouquet for my wedding with a short timeline, and was very responsive to messages and bringing my vision to life. They also gave us an extra boutonnière option. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/28/2021

Sari · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Absolute dream!

Working with Artemesia was an absolute dream! Kimberly captured my vision more exquisitely than I could have ever imagined. She even made two hair clips so that I could decide between them and determine which worked best. She was so flexible in terms of wedding timing and pricing. Quite a few plans changed with COVID and she made everything work so seamlessly. My flowers were honestly one of the biggest highlights of my day. My husband and I eloped last minute and it was so special having flowers as they completely elevated our day and our pictures. I would recommend Artemesia to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Karlie H. · Married on 03/08/2021

Above and Beyond

I was very impressed with Artemisia and highly recommend them! Kim did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding on August 15th - it turned out even better than I imagined! She is very organized and detail-oriented, which made it super easy/stress-free to plan a wedding while out of state (even during COVID). She was so responsive and understanding during the pandemic - made it so much less stressful. Kim uses a Word doc template to keep track of your photos and comments of exactly what you want. She did a great job of translating that into reality and breaking down the cost/offering cheaper alternatives to keep you within your budget but maintain your vision, which was amazing. She has great ideas for reusing things from the ceremony at the reception to keep costs reasonable. I really appreciated her in-person planning session, where I could see different vases and flowers bundled together so I felt confident in my decisions and knew what everything would look like. She even offers an option for a mock-up centerpiece you take home with you and sends you sneak peek pictures of your bouquet before the wedding so you can make last-minute tweaks if you want (I didn't have to - they were perfect the first time around!).  I had wanted a couple of crates to stack our centerpieces on at the end of our aisle for the ceremony, and she ended up just buying some and letting me rent them for our wedding. She goes above and beyond to make your day perfect - she brought all this extra greenery and flowers with her to spread throughout the reception and pull everything together. We were all so impressed with how elegant it looked. I couldn't have picked a better florist!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Kelsea

Kelsea K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Highly Recommend!

Artemisia did an AMAZING job with the flowers for our wedding on October 3rd! They came highly recommended to me by our venue and it is very clear why everyone loves them! Kim is so wonderful to work with- she is responsive and great at taking the ideas in my head and bringing them to life! Planning florals with her was the least stressful part of wedding planning and truly the most enjoyable. She went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. Wedding day they arrived on time and decorated everything beautifully. They even went through and added touches of greenery to places I hadn’t even thought about! Our guests were amazed at everything and we received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Artemisia for all your floral needs!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Bonnie F. · Married on 05/08/2020

Unbelievable

Kim listened carefully and created a gorgeous array of flowers for my daughter’s wedding! We also used the coordinator services offered by Artemisia which made the day run smoothly. Lauren seamlessly tended to everything at the venue prior to our arrival and throughout the wedding and reception. Artemisia also provided a clean up crew at the end of the night. All of their staff are professional and personable. Artemisia made it unforgettable!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • JESSICA

Jessica T. · Married on 04/11/2020

Beautiful!

I worked with Kimberly, she was professional and responsive throughout the entire process. She gave me exactly what I asked for, everything turned out amazing. I can't say enough nice things about my experience working with Kimberly and Artemisia.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Luci

Luci · Married on 12/28/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Artemisia did a great job with our wedding flowers! The bouquets, centerpieces, personal flowers and ceremony arch were all gorgeous. Kim was great to work with during the planning process. The florists who set up the arrangements did a beautiful job, and it's very helpful that Artemisia gives the option of having the flowers cleaned up by staff at the end of the night.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Annie S. · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Kim was AMAZING!! I had high expectations of Kim based on pictures I saw and she did not disappoint. Having the mock meeting was incredible. I don’t know much about flowers so this was extremely helpful. She went through and brought one piece of every flower or greenery I said I liked and let me pick through them to pick which ones I wanted. The day before the wedding she sent me a sneak peak and I was so excited!! The day of the wedding my flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I was so impressed. She also brought tons of extra greenery and flowers that I was able to use for decor around my venue. She worked together with my planner to make my reception space absolutely beautiful. Her work is incredible, communication was fast and effective, and she’s simply great to be around! I highly recommend booking Artmisia Studios as your florist!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Jess S. · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible!

Artemisia made my wedding day even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined it. All of my floral and greenery dreams came true and then some! All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how incredibly beautiful everything was, and the team at Artemisia made my big day so much less stressful by coming in, setting up and even helping with the room flip. So amazing, I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful floral decor!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Misha

Misha T. · Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous flowers, professional service

I had a wonderful experience with Artemisia Studios. I contacted them late in wedding planning (2 weeks notice) and they were still able to plan my bouquets with me and make sure we got exactly what I wanted. The bouquets, corsages & boutineers all turned out beautifully. All of our items were delivered to us, no damage and on time. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 09/14/2019

Better than I had Imagined!

Working with Kim was such a breeze! Communication was great from the start. She knew exactly the type of look I was going for and was able to work with my very modest budget. I loved that she did a mock bouquet consultation, and she also sent a preview of the actual bouquet a few days before the wedding. I am so happy with how the flowers turned out and I would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning and unique flowers

Our flowers were stunning and everything we dreamed of because of Kim! Our mothers thought the flowers were so beautifully unique, and we loved the way she took our vision and brought it to life.

We put off the floral discussion be we were overwhelmed by the potential cost and finding floral inspiration. Kim demystified the process, guided us through the process and made it really enjoyable and delivered incredible arrangements! She did an initial consultation in person; took our vague ideas and inspiration and asked us the questions to get a clearer idea of what we wanted; and showed examples of the kinds of plants she was thinking of using. With our final meeting about our bouquets and centerpieces, she had actual examples of every bloom she was considering and showed how the blooms and colors looked together. Her passion for flower and arranging is evident when you meet her and comes through her work. Working with her made the floral process low stress and fun and I wish I would’ve contacted her right away!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Miranda · Married on 09/07/2019

Best flowers ever

I received sooo many compliments on my flowers! They turned out exactly how I envisioned. Kim was also amazing to work with!! We went multiple times before the wedding to plan every detail. We rented all of our votives and vases from Artemisia, for an additional fee they actually came to collect everything at the end of the night so we didn’t have to worry!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lindsey · Married on 08/17/2019

Unbelievably wonderful flowers & experience

Working with Kim (and her team on the wedding day) was one of the surprise hits of our wedding! I had a bare-boned vision of bright, primary-colored flowers and Kim was incredibly patient and supportive. She helped me nail down types, had wonderful suggestions about vases and layouts, and was insanely responsive to emails and my ever-shifting family dynamics. I did not (at all) expect to care about bouquets or be moved by floral arrangments, but the flowers at our wedding were stunning! She listened so well to what we wanted and man did she deliver! We got compliments all night, but more importantly, we loved every piece of it. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, but especially to brides that are looking for some help or ideas to make things work!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent florist!

Working with Kim and her team was wonderful! She is so talented and really listened to the vision I wanted for my wedding. She was incredibly flexible and detail-oriented, I highly recommend her for anyone in the Minneapolis area!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Colleen · Married on 07/06/2019

Loved the flowers!

Loved the flowers that Artemisia Studios created for our wedding! They were exactly what we wanted - vibrant colors with a natural/organic look. Kim was incredibly helpful and easy to work with too. We were planning the wedding from overseas, and we were able to do one of our pre-wedding meetings via Skype. Thank you Artemisia!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Elizabeth F. · Married on 06/29/2019

Artemisia is the only florist to consider!

The flowers that Artemisia Studios created for our wedding were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Kimberly took our pictures and ideas and turned them into our own unique wedding flowers that added color and romance to our wedding. She was even able to artfully include a couple of requests from the groom (hops in the boutonnieres and palm fronds in the MN ceremony). I highly recommend doing a sneak peak of the bridal bouquet for any last-minute tweaks you want to make to the flowers. What really made our day special was not having to worry about any kinks or snags that could have happened (we still don't know if any did!) because we utilized Artemisia's day-of coordination services. Jennifer was immensely helpful during the rehearsal and wedding taking care of all those details that the bride and groom don't want to think about the day of the wedding. Having her there for the ceremony and reception calmed our nerves and gave us the opportunity to let go of any worries so we could be completely present at our wedding. Artemisia Studios is the full package for any couple's wedding needs!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jessica M. · Married on 06/09/2019

Artemisia Studios

I was recommended Artemisia by a friend who had previously worked with Kim, and I am so grateful to her. Kim has beautiful designs and a true understanding of beauty through floral arrangements, whether creating with colors that are dramatic and bold or soft and neutral, and everything in between. Less than a week before our wedding we learned that grandpa was indeed able to attend, so we needed to add 2 boutonnieres and 2 corsages for grandparents at the last minute. Kim was gracious and assured us it would be no problem to add those on to the order. We can't recommend Kim and Artemisia enough!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Teri M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Highlight of the event!

We were beyond pleased with the absolutely beautiful flower arrangements and decor that Kimberly with Artemesia Studios created for our daughter’s wedding. The arrangements were stunning and a highlight of the event. There’s always one aspect of an event that stands out to me and I thought the arrangements were that incredible piece! The amazing flowers and attention to every detail made everything so special. Kimberly is very good at what she does and we really enjoyed working with her!
    It was beyond what we ever imagined!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers and wonderful communication!

Artemisia was great to work with and Kimberly did a phenomenal job! She was incredibly patient with all the design changes/inspiration photos I shared with her throughout the planning process. I really enjoyed seeing her flowers and putting them together during our final meeting. After I changed a few more things and received the picture of my flowers a few days before our wedding, she went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect for me (even after I requested completely new flowers/colors). She and her team setup flowers at our venue and everything was perfectly placed when I arrived. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would work with Artemisia again and again!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Angela · Married on 10/06/2018

Most beautiful flowers, exactly what I imagined!!

My flowers from Artemisia were one of my favorite things about our wedding!!! I elected to do a sneak peek the night before, and I am happy I did because the arrangement was beautiful but I am picky, so I was able to make some minor adjustments to make sure they turned out EXACTLY how I hoped -- and they did!!! I loved them! And so many people commented on how beautiful and unique our flower arrangements were! I had several phone conversations with Kim early on in the planning process (Kim is wonderful/sweet/knowledgable /understanding), and then I had an in person meeting where she brought numerous flowers and I was able to create a mock bouquet with the flowers and greens I liked, which was a huge plus! Kim is very willing to work with your budget! Just an amazing experience with Artemisia overall!!! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 10/05/2018

So Happy We Went With Artemisia!

We loved our flowers and experience with Artemisia! With their flowers and rental items, they completely transformed our venue into the romantic, lush space I was envisioning.

The entire process of finding the right flowers was a lot of fun, too! We met up with Kimberly a couple times to determine the look we were going for, and to pick the exact flowers that would go into my bouquet. We gave the studio a budget, and they stuck to it! They worked with us and offered suggestions of how to more cost-effectively achieve a look that was beyond our budget, and I really appreciated that!

The day before the wedding, I was texted a sneak peek of my bouquet. That was so fun!! On the actual wedding day, they arrived promptly with the flowers, and were very helpful with getting boutonnières on. For a ridiculously reasonable fee, they even stayed during our flip from ceremony to reception to move flowers and help make our tables look as beautiful as possible.

We rented geometric vases, candle votives, and an arch through Artemisia, as well. This made our lives much easier, as we didn’t have to worry about finding another vendor to rent those from, or mess around with buying them ourselves (something I think would have cost way more).

I can’t recommend Artemisia enough!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Keely · Married on 09/29/2018

Would highly recommend Artemisia Studios to other brides! They are very professional and did a wonderful job communicating with us! There pricing is the best in the twin cities! I was completely in awe and shocked at how beautiful our flowers turned out for the bridesmaids, groomsman and my bridal bouquet!! Thank you for making my bridal bouquet of my dreams come to life!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jennfer · Married on 09/28/2018

Our wedding flowers were everything we dreamed they would be and more! Artemisia did a fabulous job at executing our vision. We worked with Kim from the start, and let me just say she is SO kind and made the entire process easy through good communication. You can tell she really knows what she is doing and her team does amazing work. They work with you to fit within your budget needs, and we highly recommend them to anyone wanting real, beautiful flowers for your big day.

Sent on 10/06/2018