Artemisia Studios Reviews

104 Reviews for Artemisia Studios

104 Artemisia Studios Reviews
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 10/05/2018

So Happy We Went With Artemisia!

We loved our flowers and experience with Artemisia! With their flowers and rental items, they completely transformed our venue into the romantic, lush space I was envisioning.

The entire process of finding the right flowers was a lot of fun, too! We met up with Kimberly a couple times to determine the look we were going for, and to pick the exact flowers that would go into my bouquet. We gave the studio a budget, and they stuck to it! They worked with us and offered suggestions of how to more cost-effectively achieve a look that was beyond our budget, and I really appreciated that!

The day before the wedding, I was texted a sneak peek of my bouquet. That was so fun!! On the actual wedding day, they arrived promptly with the flowers, and were very helpful with getting boutonnières on. For a ridiculously reasonable fee, they even stayed during our flip from ceremony to reception to move flowers and help make our tables look as beautiful as possible.

We rented geometric vases, candle votives, and an arch through Artemisia, as well. This made our lives much easier, as we didn’t have to worry about finding another vendor to rent those from, or mess around with buying them ourselves (something I think would have cost way more).

I can’t recommend Artemisia enough!

Keely · Married on 09/29/2018

Would highly recommend Artemisia Studios to other brides! They are very professional and did a wonderful job communicating with us! There pricing is the best in the twin cities! I was completely in awe and shocked at how beautiful our flowers turned out for the bridesmaids, groomsman and my bridal bouquet!! Thank you for making my bridal bouquet of my dreams come to life!!

Jennfer · Married on 09/28/2018

Our wedding flowers were everything we dreamed they would be and more! Artemisia did a fabulous job at executing our vision. We worked with Kim from the start, and let me just say she is SO kind and made the entire process easy through good communication. You can tell she really knows what she is doing and her team does amazing work. They work with you to fit within your budget needs, and we highly recommend them to anyone wanting real, beautiful flowers for your big day.

Artemisia Studios 1
  • Wine & Cheez-Its

Ariana · Married on 09/16/2018

Great experience

Kim made the whole floral process so incredibly easy! She was very responsive and thorough in all of her emails. She was willing to work within our budget, and made suggestions as to how to stick to it while not sacrificing our vision. On the day of everything went off without a hitch, and we were so pleased with how it all turned out. I highly recommend Artemisia!

Artemisia Studios 2

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Experience!

Artemisia Studios was nothing but amazing! Kim and team know exactly what they are doing. Kim took the time to learn about us and what we envisioned for our day. We looked at my Pinterest board during our first meeting and I pointed out what I was loving! Once she knew our colors and what we were looking for, she found amazing flowers that matched perfectly. The bouquets and floral arrangements were perfect day of, and I was so obsessed with them. The process with Kim went smooth and I knew exactly what was happening with flowers, price, time frame, etc.! If I had to do the process all over again, I would chose Artemisia Studios over and over again!

J · Married on 08/04/2018

Artemisia did an AMAZING job on our wedding. The bouquets were beautiful but the flowers and greenery on the birch chuppah we rented from Kim were breathtaking. (However, if you go with the birch chuppah without big stands for the poles as we did, beware if one of you is fairly tall. We ended up standing in front, not under, the chuppah because it was slightly too short.) She has so many options for decorations and her suggestion of using large glass candleholders and wooden boxes for gorgeous florals were perfect for our centerpieces. I'm very indecisive and had a hard time articulating what I liked, but what she ended up doing was exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments. She was very flexible too, and offered to have another kind of chuppah built from scratch when I wasn't sure about the options she already had. In addition to flowers and decorations, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jen as a day-of coordinator. We can't imagine doing the wedding without her. She helped create our timeline, was there for our meeting with the venue coordinator, and ran our rehearsal the night before in addition to doing SO many things on the day of. Jen made us feel calmer and confident during the wedding and took care of every detail without a problem. I hadn't even thought of it before hiring her with Artemisia, but having the day-of coordinator come from the florist/decorations vendor is a huge plus. All of the florals and decorations and Jen's planning were also such a great value, and we were impressed with the final cost for everything. Can't recommend Artemisia enough!

Kaylie · Married on 08/04/2018

Kim was wonderful to work with! We had an initial vision meeting for her to get an idea of my vision. Next, we had a meeting where she brought flowers inline with my idea to be sure we were on the same page of what I wanted. She was extremely responsive and accommodated all of my wants, and, stayed within my budget. We rented all glassware for centerpieces and ceremony decor which was a wonderful option so that we didn't have to deal with setting up table, transferring decor, or taking down at the end of night. Overall an amazing experience and would definitely recommend!

Artemisia Studios 3
    Artemisia Studios 4
    Artemisia Studios 5
    Artemisia Studios 6
    Artemisia Studios 7

Mary Kate · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Artemisia! They were a recommendation from our photographers and it was one of the best choices we made in our wedding day prep. Every meeting with Kim made me more and more excited. I specifically did not care that much initially about the flowers because I don't know much about them. I knew I had a certain style and Kim took over from there. I showed her some pictures I liked and it was like she could read my mind and see my vision perfectly. She is kind and really listens to what you want for your wedding day.

On top of that, they take care of all of your setup. My husband and I arrived to our reception venue on our wedding day and were blown away. The tables were perfect and every little detail was taken care of (dessert table, memorial table, greens around the cake, etc.). It was everything and more I wanted, which was simple but also timeless. I received so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers were, especially my bouquet. The style I chose was a little different and very colorful, but the great thing about Artemisia is that they can do it all! On top of all of this, they are very affordable. I basically told Kim our budget and she worked with me to meet it still knowing the style and things we wanted for our flowers. We were able to keep to our smaller budget and I would not have changed a thing.

Last thing I loved about Kim is that she has so many fun ideas when you are not really sure what you would like. For example, we did a flower crown toss instead of a bouquet and it was adorable. The flower crown was a fun, new idea and the little girl that caught it just loved wearing it the rest of the night. As I said, I could go on and on. You will not regret going with Artemisia!

Artemisia Studios 8
    Artemisia Studios 9

Abigail · Married on 07/14/2018

Artemisia and specifically Kim had an awesome knowledge of flowers. I showed Kim a few Pinterest photos of brightly colored assortments and she identified the key components of each. She made drop dead gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, and the table arrangements were nice variations on the bouquets. Artemisia also created a garland to fit in the ceremony space and suggested we transfer to the head table---it worked beautifully! The whole way through, Kim and Artemisia were budget conscious while still realizing my vision. Beautiful work!

Mary · Married on 05/13/2018

I really enjoyed working with Kim at Artemisia Studios! We had a very small wedding party, bride, groom, matron of honor, and best man and they understood my budget constrictions. Our flowers looked amazing. Kim was very easy to talk to and work with. I would definitely recommend Artemisia Studios to anyone seeking a florist.

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Kim did an absolutely phenomenal job on our flowers - she took all of our preferences (specifically, no roses, variety of flowers, wildflower feel in the spring) and created beautiful bouquets and table arrangements! She was wonderful to meet in person 8-9 months before the wedding; she brought flowers in the right color for us to look at and decide what kinds we liked and also went through greenery with us (so we could decide what kind of greenery we thought would go best and that we liked best). And then she even sent me a picture of my bouquet the week of the wedding so that if anything had been off (which it wasn't - the bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS!) we would have time to fix it. I highly highly recommend Artemisia for any bride in the twin cities area!!

Artemisia Studios 10

Annamaria · Married on 04/29/2018

I had no idea what I wanted for my fall florals, and Kim hit the nail on the head! She gotta much style right away and toolbar my feedback very seriously. Would definitely recommend!

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Artemisia made our wedding BEAUTIFUL!

I had two in-person meetings with Kimberly prior to the wedding. During these meetings, we went over quotes, pricing, flowers and general look/style of the wedding. After two meetings, I felt comfortable with Kimberly being able to execute my vision... Fast forward to our wedding day, I was 100% correct & satisfied!

Seriously, our flowers were beyond gorgeous. My bouquet was large and lush. My bridesmaids were smaller versions of my but equally beautiful. Exactly as I had envisioned!

Our ceremony altar was lined with candles & greenery that looked amazing and this was re-used during our room flip to be the center pieces! It was gorgeous. I took a few seconds during dinner to take a deep breath and look around and was completely in awe of how beautiful everything was executed!

Everything was beautiful, well executed and organized perfectly (including room flip & clean-up)! I recommend Artemisia 100% in a heart beat!

Greta · Married on 07/22/2017

Kim and her team were a dream. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted for flowers except that I knew I wanted color in all my bouquets. Kim beautifully constructed the perfect arrangement. Everything was stunning, colorful, full and exactly what I wanted. She even had some extra flowers from an over-shipment that she added to our bouquets which was so thoughtful.

Flowers were not something I wanted to spend a lot of money on. I had other florists turn me away immediately when I told them my budget, but Kim was accommodating, helpful and put together the most beautiful arrangements while keeping my budget in mind. Kim also recommended her colleague, Lauren, to handle day of wedding day coordination. We were looking everywhere for someone reasonable to handle the day of details and we couldn't be happier or more satisfied with the service that Lauren provided us.

All in all, I would highly recommend Artemisia for flowers and day of wedding day coordination services. They are simply the best!

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Kim is amazing! I sent her a bunch of pinterest pictures and she captured my vision PERFECTLY! Our ceremony and reception looked like a wedding magazine, her floral is absolutely stunning. She even created us a curling willow arch for our ceremony! She also has beautiful rentals for centerpieces! Amazing, highly recommend!!! Kim went above and beyond!

Beth · Married on 06/17/2017

Originally, we were going to do our own flowers, but after convincing my husband that we should at least shop around for florists, we found Artemisia, and were so pleasantly surprised at how respectful they were of our budget and visions for the day. Kim met with us about six months before our wedding (with flowers) to decide on bouquets, boutonnieres, and all of our decorations for the day, and helped us price it out so that it matched our budget perfectly. On the day-of, they delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres directly to where we were getting ready, and everything was perfectly set up at our venue when we arrived. Not to mention, the flowers were even more gorgeous than I had envisioned. Would highly recommend using Artemisia, no matter what your flower/decoration budget is!

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

We cannot say enough nice things about Kim H. We met with a few florists prior to landing on Artemisia, and we are so pleased with our final decision! One of our favorite things that at our first meeting, Kim actually had photo books of different kinds of flowers. Not being familiar with flowers at all made it stressful meeting with florists who wanted us to be able to tell them what we wanted, but with Kim it was so easy. It was so refreshing to be able to look at ACTUAL flowers and decide if we liked them or not, and go from there. Kim was so flexible, responsive, and overall GREAT! At one of our meetings, we were able to see a mock-up of the flowers for our big day, and it honestly took my breath away how beautiful it all was! It broke my heart to leave my bouquet in MN to leave on our honeymoon - we honestly considered bringing it with us!! You will be in great hands if you book Artemisia as your florist for your special day!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Artemisia Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erin and for taking the time out to review us, you were such a pleasure to work with!!!! Kimberly Harrison/Owner Artemisia

Kelsey · Married on 01/28/2017

Artemisia Studios was amazing! They were able to take a vision that only existed in my head and make it a reality. I went into my initial meeting with Kim knowing the feeling and vibe I was looking for, but not knowing any specifics regarding flowers, etc. I knew I wanted a lot of greenery, gold, and white flowers. Kim was amazing at showing me different flowers on her iPad and guiding me through different options. It really helped me narrow down my ideas and vision. At my second meeting, they brought a ton of different flowers and gold accessories for me to look at. I loved seeing real life examples of what my centerpieces could look like. At that meeting they asked me every detail imaginable and I knew I was in good hands. On my wedding day, the flowers showed up on time looking fresh, bright and stunning. The bouquets and centerpieces took my breath away! They even decorated an arbor for us with greenery and it smelled amazingly! I can explain how amazing I felt holding my bouquet on my wedding day and looking around our reception at the stunning centerpieces. It was the most beautiful and special day of my life. Thank you!!

Erin · Married on 12/31/2016

I love Kim!! I am not exactly a green thumb, so the wedding flowers was not exactly a category that i knew what I wanted.. I had found a few ideas that I had liked and during our first meeting Kim totally brought my non-exisistant vision to reality! I loved how during our second meeting she actually brought flowers with her to show me what my bouquet would look like. Her invoice was so detailed and so I knew exactly what flowers were going where. She had all the logistics down like a pro in regards to what flowers go where. It was one less thing for me to worry about. The flowers were so gorgeous and even survived the bitter cold on 12/31! She was also so accommodating when it came to helping me with a last minute vase issue. love love love. You will not be disappointed with Kim and Artemisia studios!

Amelia · Married on 11/10/2016

You will not regret hiring Kim. She's wonderful. I hired her for my flowers, decor, and day-of coordinating. She was so great to work with, very responsive, and pulled everything together to make a beautiful event. She gave me peace of mind throughout my day and I could not be more grateful for her on such a special day.

Annemarie · Married on 10/23/2016

Artemisia did an amazing job with our flowers. They were beyond accommodating, allowing us to DIY some of our flowers and delivered the rest. The flowers received so many compliments, and they really fit every bit of my vision. I felt like I had so many, and they were a great price! Artemisia really went above and beyond to make our day special, and everyone from Kim to the person who delivered the flowers gave unbeatable service. They put up with all of my little last minute changes without batting an eye, and I gave their name to several brides-to-be who attended our wedding!

Elayna · Married on 09/24/2016

Kim is amazing! We couldn't have been more pleased with how our flowers turned out for our wedding. Highly recommended!!

Amy · Married on 08/27/2016

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Better than I could have expected. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

Kimberly was extremely accommodating and helpful. My favorite part was meeting a coffee shop where she brought flower cuttings so I could better visualize my bouquet and wedding flowers.