1-350
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About FIVE Event Center

Minneapolis's Hidden Gem

Built in the late 1800s, the historic Minneapolis Fifth Precinct is now the home of FIVE Event Center. FIVE blends New York inspired contemporary design with rich colors and bold textures to create an unforgettable event.

Our first level bar and intimate second level offer dramatic lighting, a romantic color palette and stunning architecture at every turn. FIVE can accommodate up to 200 guests for a seated dinner and up to 350 guests for a cocktail reception.

Our setting is perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate events, holiday parties, high school reunions and more. We offer an iPod-capable sound system, full liquor license and welcome any caterer licensed by the City of Minneapolis or St Paul.

Contact us to schedule a tour of one of the most unique venues in Minneapolis!

Or visit our website at www.fiveeventcenter.com or find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/fiveeventcenter.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

FIVE Event Center was the perfect spot for our wedding reception! We fell in love with the venue the first time we walked in - the space was exactly what we were looking for. The wood floors, brick walls, modern décor, the two huge bars, the fact that we got to use both stories throughout the night, and the reasonable price made our decision pretty simple. Shauna was awesome to work with and helped us out a ton when last minute changes popped up in our schedule a week before the wedding. All of our guests absolutely loved the venue and we got so many compliments on the space. We couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else and would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Dani, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five Event Center was a perfect venue for our daughters wedding celebration! Initially I worked with Danielle and could not say enough about her. She was very professional and knowledgeable, yet she was very personable. I left our first meeting feeling very confidnet in her abilities. A couple of weeks prior to the wedding, Danielle told me she was going to pursue other opportunities and I would be working with Shauna. I was a little nervous at first since I had not worked with Shauna, but she proved to be just as capable and professional. Everything went smoothly and the wedding was beautiful! I really appreciated their flexibility to our requests. All of the staff that I have worked with there are so nice and friendly. I loved having the 2 seperate floors (one for cocktails and the other for the ceromony, dinner and dance). On the day of the wedding, we had a lot of snow and icy roads. Five Event Center provided us with complimentary valet parking due to the weather. This was so appreciated and not expected. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have so many good things to say about FIVE. We had our wedding ceremony and reception in the space and the whole day was pretty much seamless. Danielle was amazing to work with and went above and beyond expectations, answering every question and call with so much patience and detail. Our Sunday brunch wedding was incredible, and we owe a lot of that to Danielle’s thoughtful coordination. I would recommend FIVE to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Liquor License, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Indoor

FIVE Event Center Pricing

FIVE Event Center

13 Photos

2 VIDEOS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
FIVE Event center is such a great place for ANY type of event! We have worked with the girls over a FIVE on all sorts of events, from weddings to unique private parties! The feel of the venue really translates for each and every event! You will absolutely love it!

Five Event Center is a wonderful locations to have a ceremony or wedding reception. Very well run!

The team at Five were a pleasure to work with! I hope I can work with them for an event sometime soon!

Five Event Center is not only a beautiful location to host your wedding, but the staff is attentive, detailed and wonderful to work with!

FIVE is such a sweet venue to shoot at. Aside from the amazing architecture and modern decor, the staff is hands down the very best in the business! We are seriously excited every single time we shoot there because we know the staff is amazing to work with. Their attention to detail makes sure nothing gets missed. Keep up the amazing work!

109 PROS I KNOW