Zimmerman, MN 55398 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Northern Lights Video

Our philosophy is to capture your wedding day in a style that is both elegant and entertaining to watch now and in the future. We believe that you should have more than just a wedding video to remember your day. You deserve the best; you deserve a wedding film, a wedding movie. We capture the wedding day using many classic film techniques to give each of our wedding films that timeless movie feel.

We believe it is important to have an edited wedding film that actually includes a good portion of your wedding day. Our edited wedding films include approximately 30 to 50 minutes of footage in addition to your complete ceremony. We believe a complete wedding film is important, especially 10, 20, and 30 years from now.

We want you to be excited about your wedding film and allow you to share that excitement with others; that is why we offer you your own viewing gallery containing both your Wedding Film Preview and your Cinematic Recap. See our Wedding Film Format section for more details.

Follow Northern Lights Video on

• Videos 4

19 Reviews for Northern Lights Video

Annalise · Married on 07/30/2016

Jeff and team have a true gift! I can't say enough about how beautifully our video turned out. I balled the first time we watched it, and many times after that... They captured some of the most memorable moments from our big day (no detail was too small) and pieced them together in a way that felt so undeniably "us". Not only that, but so many of our friends and family say they don't even remember a video camera that day, so they were somehow able to do this without anyone noticing, which is even more remarkable! If you're questioning whether to hire a videographer, do not hesitate. You will cherish your video for a lifetime. I highly recommend Jeff at Northern Lights! Best money we spent by far.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

This team was hands down AMAZING!!!!!!!! They were so easy to work with and that same-day edit video was so wonderful!!! I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a video of their special day. You seriously won't regret it!!! Even after the fact Jeff was quick to send me a video clip of the dance my little brother did so I could have it right away. Words can't express how happy I am that I went with Northern Lights Video :).

Sent on 07/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2014

We could not have been happier with the service from our videographer Jeff at Northern Lights Video, Inc. Our video was such great quality, capturing all the amazing big and little moments of our special day. Jeff did an excellent job meeting all of our expectations leading up to the big day and day of. We would recommend Northern Lights Video, Inc. and Jeff to any of our friends or family. We are so pleased and happy we will forever have these memories on film!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Award

• The Simply Elegant Group
    The Simply Elegant Group Wedding Planners

Northern Lights is ALWAYS such a pleasure for us to work with!

• Graddy Photography
    Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

Northern Lights always does an amazing job! We continue to recommend them to all of our wedding clients as a top pick for video. You won't be disappointed!

• Zimmerman, 55398 See on map