Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number

About Graddy Photography

Voted "Best Photography" by Minnesota Bride magazine 2011,2012,2013,2014. Voted "Best Overall Vender" in 2014 by Minnesota Bride magazine. http://www.graddyphotography.com

Follow Graddy Photography on

ww10
12graddyphotography
image4ispwp

129 Reviews for Graddy Photography

Justin & Chrissy did a fantastic job taking our engagements pictures, they were very flexible with requests that we made and gave us many options when it came to places we wanted the pictures taken, or certain poses we had in mind. The best photographer I could ask for!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

STUNNING!!!! We couldn't be happier with how Justin was able to capture our wedding day. My husband and I took a risk in booking Graddy Photography, as we booked solely based on online reviews and let me tell you, that was one of the best risks aside from getting married we couldn't be happier we took. We met Justin prior to our wedding to take our engagement pictures, then we knew he was the right artist for the job! In addition to our images and experience, Chrissy has been incredible with how her and Justin work as a team, getting all of our questions answered in a very quick, professional matter. Justin has a special, rare skill being able to capture the moments, by telling a story through the images he captures. Justin was professional, calm, fun and knew how to adapt while putting the bride and groom as ease. My husband and I will definably be returning customers. Thank you Justin and Chrissy!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I worked with Graddy Photography for our September 26, 2015 wedding. I had previously had the pleasure of working with Justin and Chrissy for my senior pictures many years back and knew that I ABSOLUTELY HAD to use them again when I got married. They were the only vendor I was set on having and it was for good reason. They were the first vendor we booked even though we didn't have a venue yet, we just couldn't risk not having them capture our day. I would have planned my whole wedding around them if I had to- Justin is that incredible. Simply put they are an amazing team and their work is incredible. Chrissy is always quick to respond to questions and gives so many options to fit your budget. She makes the whole process easy. Justin is so talented and deserves every amount of recognition he gets. He seemlessly blended in with everyone at the wedding and helped keep everything on schedule the whole day. He has an amazing eye for capturing truly unique and beautiful photos and we are so lucky to have worked with him. If there is one thing you have to have for your wedding it's Justin and Chrissy!

Sent on 10/06/2015

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry
    Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing photos! Friendly to work with and very responsive!! Thank you :)

• Graduate Minneapolis
    Graduate Minneapolis Hotel Weddings

Justin and Chrissy are always a pleasure to work with and be around--great team!

• BayView Event Center and Charter Cruises
    BayView Event Center and Charter Cruises Banquet Halls

Graddy Photography has provided us with some of our absolute favorite photos of BayView, and for good reason! Their photos are always breathtaking and capture exactly what you want on your wedding day, but even more than you could ever imagine. The whole Graddy team is very professional, motivated, and fantastic to work with.

• Lakeville, 55044 See on map