Prior Lake, MN 55372 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Bill Hermann Entertainment

Bill Hermann is a nationally touring and highly sought after Wedding Entertainer DJ and Master of Ceremonies.

Bill is a veteran of the entertainment industry who continues to train as a stage, film, commercial and a voice over actor. Bill has also had the good fortune to work on his craft as an improvisational comic, a singer, a character print model, a radio personality, a professional speaker a mobile DJ and now a teacher, coach and trainer.

Bill was the founding president of The Midwest Association of Professional Disc Jockeys and a over his many years as an industry leader he has been published in many industry publications and served on several leading industry association advisory boards. Bill has also been featured over the years on KARE 11 TV, KSTP TV, WCCO TV, WCCO Radio, KSTP Radio, KTMY - MY Talk 107.1, KOOL 108, KDWB, St. Paul Pioneer Press, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Women Inc. Magazine, DJ Times, Mobile Beat Magazine, Inc. Magazine, ABC & CBS Network

Over The Years Bill has been honored have spoken to his industry all over the world. Most notably at Midwest DJs Live, the Disc Jockey News Conferences, Mobile Beat Las Vegas, the CDJ Conference in Toronto, Canada, the DJAA Conference in Sydney, Australia and the Pro Mobile Conference in the United Kingdom.

Follow Bill Hermann Entertainment on

Bill Hermann Entertainment 6
Bill Hermann Entertainment 7

Jocci Rice · Married on 09/01/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

We attended a wedding that Bill MC’d for and we were blown away. It was the first wedding dance we actually remembered and talked about for the 2 years until we got engaged ourselves. Bill personalized every bit of the day and made it special just for us. We got an unbelievable amount of compliments at our reception and months after. A compliment that stuck out that I received that stuck out “this is the first wedding reception that I’ve been to in *insert small hometown* that the point of the get together wasn’t to get drunk and forget why we’re here, instead we’re actually celebrating you and your husband as a couple because of your DJ! And that’s really cool!!” We we’re also disappointed in our photographer, it is the only thing I would change about our day, AND still Bill filled in for a job that he wasnt asked to do, or expected to do, and the day after our wedding he sent us a Dropbox of 100+ photos of our reception. I make it my personal mission to recommend Bill to every future bride, every chance I get. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 8
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 9
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 10
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 11

Mandy · Married on 03/03/2018

Bill is the BEST! He helped from start to finish with the guests and made sure our wedding was incredibly personalized. I think Bill is the secret sauce for what makes a wedding uniquely yours and honors the wedding party and parents appropriately. He has all kinds of ideas and while it may be extra work before the wedding, it is well worth it! He's the bomb!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 17
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 18
    Bill Hermann Entertainment 19

Sheri · Married on 11/03/2017

Bill turned our daughter's wedding from an event to an experience. He greeted guests as they came into the reception encouraging everyone to be part of the fun. He kept the party going from beginning to end. I was wary when my daughter told me how much they were spending on a DJ. Bill is so much more than a DJ, he was the ultimate party host. The comment I heard most often was, "that was the most fun I ever had at a wedding". Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Bill Hermann Entertainment FAQ

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• L'Etoile Events
    L'Etoile Events Wedding Planners

Bill Hermann is someone who is raising the bar for the wedding entertainment industry! He is 100% devoted to his clients, and is genuinely passionate about his craft. The service that Bill provides goes well beyond a typical wedding DJ. He has the ability to set the tone, then seamlessly guide the mood and pace of the entire event to ensure it's exactly the type of event you want to have. Speaking as someone with a shared background as a performing arts entertainment professional, I can say Bill has the rare and valuable ability to create the kind of magic present in a night at a top notch theatre show, only it's the story of your romance! The whole room will be swept off it's feet! Additionally, Bill also has a warm and nurturing presence and takes the time out to support emerging industry professionals, and is concerned with the overall quality of the wedding industry as a whole. He teaches workshops, spends a great deal of time networking, and is always looking to grow in his craft, the hallmark of a truly wise and humble human being. As a wedding planner, Bill is my top choice for any couple looking for a top rated wedding entertainer to support them in creating the wedding of their dreams!

• BLOMMÖNSTER WEDDINGS
    BLOMMÖNSTER WEDDINGS Wedding Florists

I have been at only 1 Bill Hermann Event and let me tell you it was the most memorable event I have ever been to. He is easy to work with. He is knowledgeable. He is fun and funny. He is Bill, and once you get to know him you will never in your life forget him or the evening he put together for you and your guests.

• Graddy Photography
    Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply put, Bill is one of the most genuine and hard-working persons in the business. Match this with his charismatic persona and positive attitude, there is none better. He should be your first choice when it comes to finding a trustworthy disc jockey! It is a real pleasure knowing Bill and working alongside Bill Hermann Entertainment!

• Prior Lake, 55372 See on map