Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry

Osseo, MN View map

Lisa and her creative team of makeup artist and hair stylist come to you with a full selection of camera ready, waterproof makeup and professional styling tools. "On Location" services allow you to get ready at home, your hotel or the ceremony site. You choose! Having your hair and makeup done "On Location" rather than at a salon minimizes stress and allows you and your wedding party the time to sit back, relax and have fun. Everyone is guaranteed to be ready on time and looking fabulous for pictures.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$205

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$205

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Abby
    Abby Married on 11/30/2019

Great and affordable hair and makeup

I found Lisa because she was the most reasonably priced for my girls but I loved working with her. She is super relaxed and felt like a friend hanging out with us the morning of getting ready. We changed the schedule and timeline about 10 times on her and she always just adjusted to whatever I asked. Lisa does your makeup and we all looked fab. My airbrush makeup looked great the entire day. She brought two people for hair and they both did great, I changed my hair from trial to day of and Mel just went with it and gave me some beautiful bridal hair. All of my girls looked great. Whatever changes or requests we had for them, they fixed and adjusted
    Leanne T. Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful experience

I read a lot of reviews and researched a lot of pricing before reaching out to Lisa Reinhardt for my bridal makeup. Not only did she have great reviews, but I found her pricing to be very competitive- she even offered an off-season discount (I got married in February), which was a huge bonus! She was very responsive throughout the process. She really seemed to listen to what I wanted when I went in for my trial session, and then was very understanding afterward when I wanted to tweak a few things. When it came to my big day Lisa nailed it! I felt absolutely beautiful and received a ton of compliments. I would definitely hire Lisa again!
    Myranda Married on 12/02/2016
    I loved working with Lisa and her team for hair and make-up for my wedding. Lisa and her stylists came to my hotel the morning of my wedding which made it a very relaxed, non-stressful morning where I could enjoy hang out with my bridesmaids in a casual setting and not have to worry about being to a salon on time or the weather outside when I was running in and out. Lisa did an amazing job on my makeup that stayed in place all night long. Her hair stylists were very talented and made sure everyone was completely satisfied before leaving. I highly recommend working with Lisa!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry Price Rates

Lauren B. Photography Lauren B. Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is so sweet and easy to work. What a great way for brides and their ladies to start off their wedding day!

Jody Savage Photography Jody Savage Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Lisa on a styled shoot this past winter (2014) and she was so so wonderful to work with. I had a vision for my model and she brought it to life effortlessly. Not only is she brilliant with her makeup but she is also so so pleasant,friendly and professional. Such a joy to work with! The hair and makeup were amazing and I had fun just being around her! Definitely recommend!

Gale Mansion Gale Mansion Mansion Weddings

We loved working with Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry. Many of our clients require on-site hair and make-up services, and we recommend Lisa. She was helpful, attentive, and professional. We hope to see Lisa often at the Gale Mansion.

*located in Salons by JC, 7860 Vinewood Ln N Ste #25 Osseo, 55369
763-656-8688
Location of (Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding