Jody Savage Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map

Subtle . Soft . Beautiful . Clean . Fine art .

Those are the words that come to mind when measuring my creative process. As a wedding photographer, I approach a wedding with a subtle journalistic and editorial eye. I look to execute each photograph in camera with composition, light, and natural, organic client directions in mind to create soft, beautiful, and clean images.

For me, photography ins’t just a form of art, it is a creative process that I and my clients share. It is the process of inspiring my clients of love, a moment in time where life is still, and beauty that’s captured that we call light.

As an artist, I believe in a fine art approach when it comes to my services. The fine art approach for me is going back to the root of film photography. Photographing with a medium that I find romantic, classic, and delivers astonishing photographs that are archival and tangible. I find that film slows me down and allows me to focus all my attention and creativity on each and every single photograph I take. I am not aimlessly clicking the shutter in hopes to capture a moment. Instead, I create, direct, and capture moments. The fine art approach also resonates in my interactions with my clients, I offer each client 100% of me and dedicate all my creative efforts to the art. I am in my element when I am photographing and I want my clients to trust my vision. Lastly, I offer my clients what I consider the best fine art archival artisan albums. Each hand crafted by a book binding expert created uniquely and beautifully for them.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
  • User1758470 2+ years ago
    If you are like I was a year and a half ago, you are probably searching for the perfect wedding photographer right now. Well, I have awesome news...you can stop all of that searching because you just found her!

To say Jody is incredible at what she does is an understatement. She has a passion for photography, as well as the clients she works with, that is simply unmatched. We knew this after our first meeting with her and not once did she disappoint!

I can't even begin to tell you how much of a relief it was on our wedding day to feel like we were being followed around by a friend, not just a photographer. Jody automatically makes you feel at ease with her genuine, caring personality. And not only that, but our engagement and wedding photos are stunning. Truly priceless.

We know you will love Jody as much as we do!
    Jane Married on 06/23/2013
    Jody came to Italy to shoot our wedding and she was just incredible.

She put everyone at ease instantly and she is so good at what she does. She truly managed to capture the whole day through her amazing photography. I would 100% recommend her as your wedding photographer as the pictures we received were just stunning! I just can't wait to use her again in the future!
    Amanda Married on 04/14/2012
    If there was the option, I'd give Jody ratings above the charts! She definitely captured the moments on my wedding day and I'm SO pleased! Jody had done my husband and I's engagement pictures and after seeing how good they turned out and her creativity on poses/scenery, I asked her to shoot our wedding! No regrets AT ALL!

I'd recommend her to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Jody several times now and I LOVE her work! Very creative and beautiful! I highly recommend her to all of my friends, family and clients. She is also very prompt with responses and easy to work with. Thank you Jody!!!!!

66 Juniper Street Saint Paul, 55115
Location of (Jody Savage Photography)

Jody Savage Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jody Savage Photography offer?

Jody Savage Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jody Savage Photography offer?

Jody Savage Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jody Savage Photography offer for wedding events?

Jody Savage Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jody Savage Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jody Savage Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding