Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

45 | Osseo, MN

45 Reviews for Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry

45 Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Myranda · Married on 12/02/2016

I loved working with Lisa and her team for hair and make-up for my wedding. Lisa and her stylists came to my hotel the morning of my wedding which made it a very relaxed, non-stressful morning where I could enjoy hang out with my bridesmaids in a casual setting and not have to worry about being to a salon on time or the weather outside when I was running in and out. Lisa did an amazing job on my makeup that stayed in place all night long. Her hair stylists were very talented and made sure everyone was completely satisfied before leaving. I highly recommend working with Lisa!!!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

Lisa and her staff were fabulous. They came to my Mom's house in the morning and did all our hair and makeup onsite which was so fun. I know I had a lot of questions and changes and they were patient and accommodating. Everyone in our bridal party and my Mom and my husband's Mom looked so beautiful. Hair and makeup lasted until the end of the night and looked flawless. I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day. A+

Lisa and Courtney were amazing. They had two additional stylists with them and every person loved their hair and makeup. The relaxing feel and great personalities of all the stylists made our morning perfect. We were able all sit around together and relax and drink a mimosa while they beautified us. The makeup stayed all night long and looked great in the pictures even into the dance. And nobody's hair fell out. They were fabulous!

Rachel · Married on 05/16/2015

The girls as Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry did an amazing job for my wedding. I had the pleasure of Rachel doing my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I ever imagined. I got so many compliments through out the night. I also had 5 bridesmaids that got their hair done, and they all looked equally as gorgeous. I would highly recommend!!

Britty · Married on 05/10/2015

Being a fellow wedding industry professional, I have worked with Lisa and her team on many wedding days throughout the years. When it was my turn to be the Bride, I knew I wanted her to pretty me up on the big day! She was AWESOME!! Throughout the planning process she was communicative and organized. She offered to do my trial consultation the day I was getting a boudoir session done which saved me money. On wedding day she was fun to hang out with and she made me look gorgeous! Thank you, Lisa!!

Sarah · Married on 12/06/2014

Lisa did such a great job and was so much fun to hang out with all day- 5 stars!!

Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry did my hair and makeup as well as three bridesmaids' and one mother's for my wedding. I would recommend the service to anyone. They were flexible with me as we figured out a time for the trial. They looked at the pictures I brought and were able to give me exactly what I was looking for. Having onsite hair and makeup was also a fun part of the day for us. My makeup and hair both stayed in tact throughout the entire day, and I received many compliments on both. As I look at the pictures, I wish my makeup could be air brushed every day!

Lisa was timely to respond, easy to work with, and helped me to feel at ease and confident on the day! Being someone who doesn't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis, I was concerned about looking natural and feeling like "myself". The make up was perfect and natural, and looked great all night! Would recommend Lisa over and over!

Jess · Married on 06/07/2014

I'm so thankful that I was able to have Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry be apart of my special day... I had beautiful lash extensions.
    New makeup products that I fell in love with and I loved being airbrushed. My hair was amazing. It stayed gorgeous all day and night, even through out the rain... Thank you so much Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry for making my fairytale wedding come true.

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2013

Where do I start with how AMAZING Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry is?? She has done eye lash extensions for me on MANY occasions- the most recent to help me get ready for an awesome vacation. In being a wedding planner I work with TONS of hair and make-up artist, but Lisa and her team are above the rest. She creates not only stunning looks for my clients- but an incredible wedding day environment. They are so relaxed and fun to be around it makes any day more pleasurable. Thanks for all that you do!!

Lisa was fantastic to work with and I loved, loved, loved my hair and make-up! I had so many compliments during the wedding and I could not have been happier! Thank you Lisa!

• User2572068 · 2+ years ago

Lisa and Miranda were phenomenal! My makeup lasted the entire day and looked very elegant, but natural. Numerous people commented on how beautiful my hair was. Lisa and her team of stylists provide high quality services at a great value. I'll recommend Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry to any bride!

Sent on 02/17/2013

Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you! We had so much fun getting you ladies ready!!!!

I LOVE Lisa and the hairstylist Miranda!! Lisa was awesome and I looked great and my Bridal party looked great too! I highly recommend the airbrush make up and false lashes. Way worth it! Hey - it is your wedding day and you want to look your best in pictures, right? Go with Lisa, you won't regret it! Make up lasted me all day - no touch ups! I had it on from 12:30 pm - 1:30 am.

My experience with Lisa will be truly unforgettable. Not only was she personable and fun to work with, she is truly dedicated to her clients. One week before my wedding, I had an appointment to do Nova Lash (which I highly recommend. They are so awesome to have and are perfect for your honeymoon. I never wore mascara the whole time in Jamaica) and Lisa was practically on her death bed. Could not talk and was very sick. I was just headed on my way when I finally connected with her and she insisted I still come because she didn't want me to miss out on having them for my big day! Her story on how she started is truly inspiring and there is a reason why she's the best! Her customer service, talent and knowledge with product is incomparable. She made me feel beautiful and made my mom (who never wears makeup) turn heads. She felt as beautiful on the outside as she is in the inside....which I really thought was an impossible task! I feel so lucky to have gotten in with Lisa! Highly recommended!

Anne · Married on 11/10/2012

Lisa was great (and so were Miranda and Katie)! They showed up right on time, and everything went smoothly. My hair and makeup was exactly how I wanted it, and my bridesmaids were very happy too. My wedding day was much less stressful with such a smooth start. I highly recommend Lisa and her whole crew!

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa and her work! Aside from her true talent, she is both very professional and flexible! Lisa traveled to our hotel "ready room" where she took on my extremely large bridal party (10 bridesmaids, 3 attendants, my Mother, Grooms Mother, and my Aunt). With such a large group it could have been complete chaos but I am so happy to report that the morning was actually relaxing, yes relaxing and I owe this to Lisa! Most importantly, I felt beautiful on my wedding day - thank you Lisa!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Can not say enough about Caitlin, wonderful Bride and lovely bridal party! So glad to be a part of your day!

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding by Lisa and her stylist, Amber. In short, I was EXTREMELY impressed and happy with the results.

I figured that if I brought a picture to the trial of what I wanted, they could get it close, but Lisa and Amber exceeded my expectations! I was so happy with the final look. They were very responsive to what I asked for and worked with me to complete my vision.

The day of the wedding, Lisa, Amber and Melissa came to my house and worked on my entire bridal party. Every single girl was completely satisfied with the results. Not only that, but they were so much fun to work with and very professional. They really made the morning of the wedding day special and fun. It was the perfect way to start out such an important day.

Special thanks to Lisa, Amber and Melissa!

Stormy · Married on 09/21/2012

Awesome!
    Couldn't be happier! I chose Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry for my wedding Sept. 21, 2012 and couldn't be happier ! I began seeing Lisa for NovaLash(which I LOVE and highly recommend) and saw how highly recommended she was for wedding services. I brought my friend along and we really enjoyed hanging out and doing a hair & makeup trial with full makeup application including airbrush & false lashes. I looked so good we had to go out and show off all my prettyiness! On my wedding day Lisa and her team took care of all my girls including moms and flower girls and everyone looked amazing and had a lovely time. We've only gotten a few pictures back from our photographer but our hair & makeup look wonderful and we all recieved so many compliments. Also, everyone still looked good at the end of the night and into brunch the next morning so the hair and makeup held up awesomely! I absolutely recommend the Novalash extensions as we left for a week long honeymoon and I hardly had to apply any makeup while on vacation because the lashes really define your eyes and make it look like you're wearing makeup. The lash extensions look awesome and still look great after over 3 weeks! I highly recommend Lisa and her team and will definately keep coming back for the lashes!

Couldn't have felt prettier! Lisa personally did my makeup the day of my wedding on 9/14/12. She did an amazing job and I couldn't have felt prettier! She also did my lash extensions the week of my wedding and I absolutly loved them! I loved them so much I'm going back to Lisa to maintain them. She did a great job and I would definetly recommend her!

Loved her!!! My sister had her as her make up artist, and I had to have her!!! She was busy but made room for me since I was having an early prep time!! I was very pleased to have her do my make up and my sisters!!

• Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 08/11/2012

Lisa was awesome! She made sure the look was just what I wanted during my trial and delivered just that on the big day. I went with airbrush makeup because I traditional always fades on me and smudges very quickly even when done professionally. Lisa's work stayed put all day and night even after all the dancing. Not a single smudge. The first thing my sister said was that I looked like just an enhanced version of me and not like I was wearing tons of makeup even with a very dramatic eye. Hair also stayed all day. My bridesmaids, sister and mother looked wonderful too. So glad we chose her!!

CeCe · Married on 07/08/2012

Amazing!
    I found Lisa Reinhardt Hair and Makeup Artistry while doing a search for eyelash extensions and I couldn't be happier. I came to Lisa for eyelash extensions before my wedding and have continued to come back because of her amazing work and customer service. My lashes look real, flawless and last longer than I anticipated! I don't know how I ever got by without them before as they cut my "getting ready" time down to half- allowing me to just wake up and go most days! I have and will to highly recommend Lisa to all my friends, family and brides everywhere! Worth every penny!

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2012

Lisa is absolutely amazing. As a wedding planner in the industry I work with make-up artist and hair stylists all the time and see what it truly takes to make clients happy. Lisa and her staff go above and beyond to make sure that her clients are pleased with the results and feel gorgeous. I hire Lisa personally for any beauty needs. She recently started doing lash extensions for me and they are the most incredible part of my beauty regimen. Being able to wake up and look ready for the day is perfect for a wedding planner like me that is always on the go. I get compliments about how beautiful my lashes are on a daily basis. That’s all thanks to Lisa- she is not only remarkably talented at making women feel beautiful but she is such a fun personality to be around and on your wedding day feeling relaxed is so important. I recommend Lisa to ALL of my clients.

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2012

I had my eyelash extensions done by her and the only word to describe her is PERFECT. Lisa is a perfectionist who is very well versed and practiced in her craft. Not only is she a perfectionist in services SHE provides, but she also demands (politely, I'm sure) the same of the work done by the girls working for her and does not let just anyone work for her! Before I met Lisa, I actually had a disaster happen when I tried to get eyelash extensions and the lady ended up gluing all my eyelashes together. This was two days prior to my engagement pictures! Lisa actually came in ON HER DAY OFF to save the day and even though I told myself I was only getting the eyelash extensions for the engagement pictures, but I am now hooked and will be going back to maintain them (only to Lisa, of course!)!
    I honestly cannot tell you how bummed I am that she is booked on the day of my wedding, otherwise I would MOST DEFINITELY pay for her to come and do mine and all of my bridesmaids' makeup! She is truly talented!

• Cassie

Cassie · Married on 02/15/2012

Lisa did my makeup for my engagement photos this past weekend and I LOVED it! I already received the pictures back from the photographer and my makeup looks phenomenal. She did airbrush foundation (which looked so flawless and lasted all day long) and false lashes (which also lasted all day long) - I recommend Lisa to every bride out there. She is doing my wedding makeup in May too and I cannot wait, her service is so worth it. She was also really flexible in scheduling.