Luminous Beauty

Semple Mansion 100 W Franklin Ave, Suite B2, Minneapolis, MN 55404 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Luminous Beauty

Luminous Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, inside the Semple Mansion. Passionate about inclusivity, these talented hairstylists and makeup artists believe that beauty radiates from within. The team works tirelessly to help clients feel empowered and flawless walking down the aisle on their big day, ensuring a memorable experience.

Experience

Founder Betsey is a master esthetician and beauty artist at Luminous Beauty. She is not only a seasoned makeup artist and professional, but also a certified international esthetician. Betsey worked at MAC for several years before assembling a team of talented cosmetologists to provide premium services to couples on their wedding day.

Luminous Beauty offers many hair and makeup services to pamper you and your bridal party on your wedding day. During the initial trial period, clients can determine their go-to beauty look for the occasion. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup

17 Reviews for Luminous Beauty

• Sophia

Sophia E. · Married on 05/29/2021

Wish I Found Them Sooner

I needed my makeup done for my best friend’s wedding over Memorial Day weekend. I was a bridesmaid. The MUA I initially booked canceled on me the morning of the ceremony. But beyond the short notice, Betsy squeezed me in and made me feel like a VIP customer. I’m a black woman and Betsy color matched my skin perfectly, chose complimentary colors, and listened to how I *wanted* to look. I’ve never gotten so many compliments in my life. Her assistant is so kind and everyone at her studio is professional and friendly. They’re young, hip, and well stocked in high end products. But her services didn’t break the bank! She will be the MUA I recommend forever now.

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Ellen

Ellen H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Betsey + the dream team

In the pre-COVID before times, I found Luminous Beauty online while doing some wedding research, and was instantly impressed. So of course, I hired Betsey and her team to do hair + makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and I on 10/10/2020. She was responsive, helpful, and her services were reasonably priced, what's not to love? We were all ready to go, until COVID struck. My fiancé and I, like many other couples, had to come up with a plan b as it was becoming apparent our October wedding date wasn't going to happen the way we wanted it to. Betsey was so flexible as we made the decision to downsize our wedding to from 170+ people to 13 people, meaning she would only do my hair + makeup. Not only was she ok with the down-sizing, but she also rescheduled our bigger agreement of my 5 bridesmaids and I for the following year without any rescheduling fees or runarounds. Her flexibility really helped me feel better as we made this tough decision. While I'm excited to work with her again for my bigger wedding on 10/02/21 (fingers crossed), she and her team did an excellent job making me feel beautiful for my smaller wedding day. I was really unsure about what I wanted when I went in for my trial, but Betsey and her team helped me find the right look. During the wedding day, my hair (which is very fine and hard to keep curled) looked perfect all day. The makeup Betsey did for me was also perfect. It was classy + elegant, and just completed my entire look. Leading up to my small wedding, I booked a few skincare appointments with Betsey to make sure my skin was wedding-ready. I had always wanted to try peels and learn more about my skin type, and Betsey was a really helpful teacher. So even if you're just looking for an esthetician, Betsey's a solid go-to. I'll definitely be recommending her to anyone looking for skincare/hair/makeup needs in and around the Twin Cities.

Sent on 12/10/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luminous Beauty Pricing

Luminous Beauty Price Rates

Luminous Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 140
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 140
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 140
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 140
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 100
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

1 Real Wedding

• Semple Mansion 100 W Franklin Ave, Suite B2 Minneapolis, MN, 55404 See on map
    612-509-0621 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Luminous Beauty)