Luminous Beauty

The Sparkle Room in Minnsky Theatre 1517 Central Avenue Northeast, Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Luminous Beauty

Luminous Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. These talented hair and makeup artists believe that beauty radiates from within and strive to help their clients feel empowered and flawless walking down the aisle on their big day.

Experience
Betsey is the founder and head makeup artist of Luminous Beauty. She is a seasoned makeup artist and certified international esthetician. She worked at MAC for seven years as a makeup artist and manager and has experience with every skin tone/texture, age and face/eye shape to make beauty accessible to everyone.

Luminous Beauty offers many hair and makeup services to pamper you and your bridal party on your wedding day. The wedding hair and makeup services they provide include:

• Hair trial

1 User photo

Luminous Beauty 1
  • Nicole

Nicole Schad · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Betsey helped create my look, went out and purchased everything I needed, and helped me learn to apply my makeup for my wedding taking outside the USA

Betsey is an exceptional professional and human being. Makeup is not in my comfort zone, and I needed help to learn how to apply makeup, to purchase it, and learn how to make my own look. She empowered me to feel confident and worthy of enjoying makeup as much as the next person! I cannot speak to the level of gratitude I feel for her generosity and services. Thank you Betsey❤

Sent on 06/05/2019

Victoria Ruckle · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful!

Betsey and her team were a joy to work with! They were flexible and met the needs of my entire bridal party! They worked hard to get all our hair and makeup done in-time. It was such an easy, stress-free experience. I was thrilled with my makeup and hair; it stayed put all day!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Angie

Angie Laqua · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn't have had a better experience!

Luminous Beauty was absolutely amazing to work with! I was planning a wedding in 90 days and Betsey responded very quickly to my inquiry and was thankfully able to do my make up! I never wear make up so she did a very subtle natural look that was beautiful! Less than two weeks before the wedding, there was a change and I needed to find someone to do hair for the wedding. I contacted Betsey immediately and she solved my problem within half an hour by getting in touch with her team. I have thin hair and my hair looked thick at my wedding which made me so happy. I would recommend Luminous Beauty to everyone! It was the best experience and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Luminous Beauty Pricing

Luminous Beauty Price Rates

Luminous Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• The Sparkle Room in Minnsky Theatre 1517 Central Avenue Northeast Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55413 See on map
    612-509-0621 (Phone number)