Luminous Beauty Reviews

1 User photo

Luminous Beauty 1
  • Nicole

Nicole Schad · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Betsey helped create my look, went out and purchased everything I needed, and helped me learn to apply my makeup for my wedding taking outside the USA

Betsey is an exceptional professional and human being. Makeup is not in my comfort zone, and I needed help to learn how to apply makeup, to purchase it, and learn how to make my own look. She empowered me to feel confident and worthy of enjoying makeup as much as the next person! I cannot speak to the level of gratitude I feel for her generosity and services. Thank you Betsey❤

Sent on 06/05/2019

Victoria Ruckle · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful!

Betsey and her team were a joy to work with! They were flexible and met the needs of my entire bridal party! They worked hard to get all our hair and makeup done in-time. It was such an easy, stress-free experience. I was thrilled with my makeup and hair; it stayed put all day!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Angie

Angie Laqua · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn't have had a better experience!

Luminous Beauty was absolutely amazing to work with! I was planning a wedding in 90 days and Betsey responded very quickly to my inquiry and was thankfully able to do my make up! I never wear make up so she did a very subtle natural look that was beautiful! Less than two weeks before the wedding, there was a change and I needed to find someone to do hair for the wedding. I contacted Betsey immediately and she solved my problem within half an hour by getting in touch with her team. I have thin hair and my hair looked thick at my wedding which made me so happy. I would recommend Luminous Beauty to everyone! It was the best experience and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Pouran Askari · Married on 06/15/2019

amazing Betsy!

Betsy and her crew were amazing! thank you for making my wedding perfect. Betsy was wonderful in communication from day one. She always responded to me quick , answered all my questions and was so pleasant. She is an artist ! and very reliable. I hope other brides find you! They will love You!
    Thank you for giving me good tips in makeup too!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mcellistrem · Married on 05/31/2019

The best in the business

The absolute best. I went to 3 bridal makeup trials and she was by far and away the best. She came to our venue and was so delightful, positive, and did stunning work. The makeup lasted all day - WITHOUT having to reapply anything. I didn't even have to use power on my oily skin. Unreal. She ended up doing 8 of us for my wedding plus a few extras for lashes! People kept seeing what she had done and we added in people to get their makeup as well. She was so gracious and efficient everyone was able to get theirs done. It made my day so fun and beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Antonina

Antonina D Sushko · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!

Thank you, Betsey and Grissel, ever so much for making me feel special on our wedding! Cheers, you are the best.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Perle Zhitnitskiy · Married on 08/25/2018

I felt confident and beautiful walking down the aisle!

I am very happy I chose Luminous Beauty for my wedding hair and make-up. I have pixie cut and I liked that Betsy had a dedicated option for us brides with short hair. Alison did my make up and my bridesmaids' as well as my mother's and mother in law's. She listened to what every one wanted and made sure that the final result was perfect for everyone. I particularly liked the flexibility, when one in my party asked to have additional services done. I liked the numerous pictures of before and after on their website to have an idea of what they can do. Luminous Beauty was very professional, they were at the hotel right on time and made sure to stick to the schedule which lifted a weight from my shoulders. Bottom line, I felt gorgeous and confident walking down the aisle.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Luminous Beauty's reply:

I wish I could have been with you on your wedding day but I am so happy I got to meet you at your trial run with Alison. You are such a sweetheart and I'm so glad to hear you felt gorgeous and confident for your big day ;). Being a part of the wedding industry means being flexible and we always do our best to make sure extra people can join in on the beauty fun.
  • a

a · Married on 07/21/2018

Betsey is a joy to work with, and talented beyond words!

Betsey is an absolute joy to work with. On top of being kind, encouraging, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to, she is also exceptionally professional, accommodating, prompt, and talented beyond words. As a girl who rarely wears makeup, she very graciously taught me a plethora of makeup application tips and tricks while allowing me the opportunity to experiment with variations of the bridal look I was envisioning during our trial run. On the day of the wedding, Betsey arrived early and was ready to rock as soon as my large bridal party and I arrived - she even accommodated my mom's request for help with her own makeup last-minute! All of my girls and I sincerely appreciated how confident, beautiful, and comfortable Betsey made us feel as she worked her magic, and as the worried bride who was running a bit behind schedule, she also helped me stay calm and collected as my nerves kicked in for the first time that day. I admire Betsey for her incredible personality and skill. She is truly a master of her art, and any bride would be so lucky to work with her. :)

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Luminous Beauty 2

Amanda Pearson · Married on 02/21/2018

Great experience!

Betsey is a talented, professional artist. I really felt like she listened to me and designed the perfect makeup look for my wedding. I worked with her for an engagement photo shoot, a destination wedding in Nepal, and a reception here in Minnesota. She was reliable and accommodating throughout the whole process, even teaching me how to apply my own makeup for the Nepal wedding! I did my own makeup following her instructions, and people were asking me all night where I had it done. It was so much fun to see their shocked faces when I told them I did it myself! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Nicole Jackson · Married on 07/17/2010

Incredible experience!

Hands down the best service you could ever hope for. Betsey and her team at Luminous Beauty are the most amazing group of talented artists! My wedding was at a pretty early time and I was nervous about getting my makeup and hair done in time for pictures and Betsey actually arrived ready to start before I did!! My makeup was flawless and on a hot day in July (with a church with no A/C) it stayed flawless all day!! My pictures turned our amazing with the help of Luminous Beauty! I especially loved my fabulous updo and perfectly styled curls for my special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Luminous Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback! It was my pleasure to help you look and feel amazing for your wedding day. And it has been a joy to see you again and again for the special moments in your life when you need to look extra fabulous.