Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Camrose Hill

Find Love at Camrose Hill

Looking back over 20 years of brides and grooms, all adorned with Camrose Hill flowers, I am conscious of what an honor it is to be invited into your life on that day of days. Featured in our online photo tour are examples of our wedding work. My belief is that wedding flowers should be a beautiful expression of each person, using blossoms that have a garden-fresh vitality in a natural, uncontrived style. At Camrose Hill my staff and I offer a wide variety of flower choices, many are grown right here on our beautiful 1880s farm. In addition to homegrown flowers, we take our pick from the commercial growers, choosing carefully the best each season has to offer in both freshness and price.

We do flowers for a limited number of weddings each year so that we can provide personal attention for every bride. We are skilled at translating your vision of your day into a perfect floral expression – so you can rest assured that you and your guests will be enchanted with the results. Your wedding will take its place in family folklore.

Camrose Hill designs take their inspiration from nature’s bounty. If our designs have inspired you, please make an appointment to meet with me, Cindie Sinclair – owner and designer – or contact us with any questions you may have.

Please call our Shop at 651- 351-9631.

Let me know how I can help you!

Cindie

Single Flowers (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Camrose Hill was our dream wedding venue. The flowers and decorations were beautiful and the pre-decorated barn provides a great back-up option for rainy days! Mary and Cindie were very responsive to our communication and really listened to our vision and budget for the flowers, which turned out beautifully. The reception tent was very beautifully decorated as well, which made us not have to do any real decorating. Bobette was the staff on site for our event and did a ton of helpful work that we weren't expecting. For an outdoor wedding in MN, it doesn't get any better than Camrose Hill. The only downside, which turned out to be rather significant, was that they require you to use Adagio DJ, which was very overpriced in both the price for service and their required 20% "tip." Adagio was also extremely difficult to work with, had poor communication, 3 mics that didn't work and ruined toasts, and several missed cues. We didn't even get assigned a DJ until 5 days before our wedding. Besides the DJ situation, I would highly recommend Camrose Hill!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had the MOST amazing wedding at Camrose. Working with them (Mary in particular to coordinate everything and answer all my last minute questions) was easy and emails were always timely. The venue itself it absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for for my wedding. We got so many compliments and our guests really loved it. Having the cottage to get ready in was perfect - a relaxing, lovely space to get your hair & makeup done, get dressed, store extra stuff, take some photos... even take a break or use the private bathroom during the reception. It really all was just perfect.
Camrose has a list of required vendors, which was just fine with me - I was not excited to have to do so much research to find vendors. You may be able to find vendors for lower prices, but it was definitely worth it to us having the vendors be familiar with Camrose, their location, staff, and policies. Made the day flawless with no complications in that regard.
Camrose flowers are also the best. I had so much fun working with Cindie at my consultation, and she brought my vision to life flawlessly. When the bouquets & bouts were delivered to us in the cottage while getting ready - that was when I knew it was all *actually happening* and I was in awe of her gorgeous floral design. Definitely one of my favorite details of the day.
I am so glad we chose Camrose as our venue and am very thankful to their staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Camrose to anyone - we had an easy, beautiful, natural, magical, wonderful day with them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

My husband and I were married at Camrose on 9/9/16 and could not have had a more beautiful day. Cindie, Mary and Bobette were so wonderful to work with, flexible and accommodating. The venue is one of a kind and it was perfect for the vibe we were going for - outdoor, laid back, casual and ceremony and reception in the same location. Cindie worked with us to create beautiful flowers as well and allowed us to bring our own centerpieces for the cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from guests and couldn't have imagined our wedding day without Camrose.

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Camrose Hill Pricing

220x220 sq 1484607010597 fullsizeoutput2e20
220x220 sq 1484607117790 0032 ct100315 5656

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Camrose Hill Flower Farm is by far my most favorite outdoor venue and this goes for the many couples who's weddings I've helped plan there! Gorgeous-Scrumptious-Beautiful Gardens, Romantic Setting that you could ever want...coupled by Cindie, owner of Camrose Hill and the master at floral design. Her work, creativity and warm personality are truly exceptional.

Stillwater, MN 55082   See On Map