Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1

About Laura Alpizar Photography

I’m Laura and I am a photographer based in Minneapolis Minnesota.
I am all about the authentic, genuine emotions and imperfect moments that tell your story, in the most beautiful and honest way so you can remember how it all started, and how it all felt.

My style can best be described as a modern take on photojournalism!

As for you, you can't wait to marry your best friend, surrounded with your most favorite people! If you are into photos that feel as real as you are, let's connect: I would be honored to hear all about you!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Laura Alpizar Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Twin Birch Studios

32 Reviews for Laura Alpizar Photography

• Nic

Nic K. · Married on 05/10/2021

An Engagement for the Ages

First, let me tell you how great and accommodating Laura Alpizar is to your needs. My plan for our engagement was to surprise my girlfriend, now fiancee, with the proposal while we were on vacation in Minneapolis. I am from Austin, TX and had only visited Minneapolis once, right out of high school. After some basic research I found what I thought was a great spot (my uncle later found a better one). Laura went out to both the original location and the new location after the last-minute change and took photos of where we should stand and where her family could hide to surprise her. Laura was super helpful in scouting the place out. I was blown away by the level of service she provided for such a special day.

Second, I want to tell you how great she is day of. As John Steinbeck puts it "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong with it." That's exactly what happened with our plans. My group, consisting of my Aunt, Uncle, and girlfriend, go to the park well in advance of everyone. Of course I am nervous as hell, and on top of that trying to text everyone where to be and how to meet up was making it 1000% worse. No problem for Laura, she just said I am here for as long as you need and for whatever you need. I was super concerned about that. My fiancee's family and friends were also running late, which put the pressure on me to, a, not blow the surprise (I'm horrible at that), and b, to coordinate with them and my uncle, whom none of them had met, to meet up and then hide for the proposal. Laura and her team never gave up on us and were able to capture some of the best moments of my life!

I hope this goes to say whatever you want to book her for you are in great hands. She will go above and beyond to make sure your experience is caught on camera and with you for the rest of your life. Look no further!

p.s. Her photography is amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Laura Alpizar Photography's reply:

Hello Nic and Audrey, you are so sweet and I am so happy I got to be there for this amazing time in your lives! Thank you for being so welcoming and adorable. I wish you the absolute best!!!
  • Julia

Julia H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Julia Varpness

Laura was an absolute joy to work with! Right from the start she was responsive and made us feel so comfortable. We used her for our engagement and wedding photo's and she knocked them both out of the park. I love her timeless and not overly "edited" style - I've never loved a picture of myself or my hubby more than the ones she has captured. I truly have no idea how we are going to pick which photo's to hang in our home because we have soooo many great ones to choose from. I'd recommend her a million times over again!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Laura Alpizar Photography's reply:

Thank you Julia! it was so amazing to be part of your wedding day and doing your beautiful engagement in Excelsior (one of my favorites ever!) You are so sweet and so is your hubby, it was fun to see him loosen up and enjoy the photo process :D You two are so wonderfully lovely together and your families and friends were too. I can't wait to see what you print!! :) Sending big hugs.
  • Andy

Andy A. · Married on 08/08/2020

A Magical Day Captured Forever!!!

We absolutely Love, Love, Love our engagement & wedding photos that Laura took of us!!! Laura really takes the time to get to know her couples. She has such an incredible talent with her photography and we felt so comfortable posing and sharing our day because she was incredibly professional and friendly, which is shown in her photos!! During our wedding day she captured so many wonderful moments, little details, the beautiful venue and all of the love that was felt throughout the entire day!! We can not thank her enough for making this day last for us forever through her lens! We look forward to having Laura take our family photos in the coming years!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Laura Alpizar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Andy! It was my pleasure being part of your incredible love filled day!!

Laura Alpizar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55401 See on map
    (612) 444-6009 (Phone number)
    Location of (Laura Alpizar Photography)

Laura Alpizar Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Laura Alpizar Photography include in the starting price?

Laura Alpizar Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Laura Alpizar Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Laura Alpizar Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Laura Alpizar Photography offer?

Laura Alpizar Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Laura Alpizar Photography offer?

Laura Alpizar Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Laura Alpizar Photography offer for wedding events?

Laura Alpizar Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Laura Alpizar Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Laura Alpizar Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.