15 Reviews for Market Flowers

Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
15 Market Flowers Reviews

I pre-ordered my flowers in bunches to be used as centerpieces as well as a few wildflower bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. Ordering over the phone was painless as I had an idea of what I wanted thanks to the flower list provided on the website as well as the employee helping me decide on quantities and colors to help me with my vision. We picked up our flowers the Friday before our wedding and my bridesmaids helped cut and put them all together that night. The flowers were stunning and looked so good in the photos. So many guests asked where we ordered them from. I am so happy we went with Market Flowers for our wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers

Market flowers is great for the budget bride. My friend just got married and we used market flowers for her wedding and being able to pre-order flowers and still get them at nearly wholesale prices is amazing. We are now using them for our wedding and I cannot wait until the date I get to create my center pieces.

Profile Picture User4924352, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm so glad we decided on Market Flowers! We are doing baby's breath for most of our decorations and boutineers and one bunch was $15 and was so big we split it over 15 times! We made flower crowns and decided to use the pre-made bouquets for the bridesmaids! Everything is so easy! The people who work there are very nice and helpful and the space and tables provided are free and make it easy! You can pre-order if you know you'll need a lot of a certain flower, but they had lots of selection even on a Saturday morning in spring!

Profile Picture kathy, 5/28/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Preservation, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
4.2

Chose my flower colors and had their professionals make our wedding day flowers.
The bouquets were beautiful, colorful and ready for pick up on time.
Easy communication and a cost saver for any wedding.

Profile Picture Jude, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
4.1

I preordered my flowers a few weeks in advance and when I showed up to put them together everything was perfect! It was easy to find and put all my arrangements together at the tables provided. I also left my flowers in their coolers until my wedding so it was one less thing to worry about, they atill looked great a couple days later!

Profile Picture User4132757, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After one estimate from a florist that came back more than double what I requested, I decided to do my own flowers. I watched some flower arranging videos online, and visited Market Flowers to take a look, and did a dry run with a friend - picking up some roses and fun flowers to make up a sample bouquet and boutonnieres. This gave me some much needed confidence when it came time to do them for real. I ordered a little over 100 ivory roses in advance, and found accent flowers and fillers day of. I booked a Thursday timeslot to have a better selection of flowers. They kept beautifully in their cooler through the wedding on Saturday. My mom (who had zero practice and is not particularly crafty) and I did all the arrangements: 1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids' bouquets, 20 boutonnieres, 5 kid's boutonnierres, and 20 casual table arrangements in about 5 hours. We brought: two 5 gallon buckets (to keep working flowers in water and ultimately to store the bouquets), a couple boxes of vases, gladware to house the boutonnierres, ziploc baggies, a spray bottle, floral wire, floral tape, wire cuttes, kitchen shears, and paper/markers to label everything. Market Flowers was easy to work with - answered questions about flowers (not arranging them) quickly. We just kept working and notified them when we took more flowers out of the cooler, and they added them to our bill. I did all our flowers for around $300, including supplies - 1/3 what I was quoted from a florist!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great way to have DIY flowers! Helps to take a friend who has an eye for flower arrangements. We were unable to get a table booked ahead of time to arrange flowers on site, so we transported them to a friend's house and did them in her basement. They said they only receive new shipments on Thursday, so you have to plan around their schedule to get the greatest selection. Being a little creative and flexible, you can throw together some beautiful arrangements especially if you're working on a budget. We ended up making 6 bridal bouquets, 15 medium sized centerpieces, 8 smaller cocktail table arrangements and 17 boutonnières for groomsmen and guests of honor. All for under $500. Also, bring a sweater if you're going to shop around in their cooler, gets chilly after a while. They have fleece jackets you can slip on in case you forget your long sleeves.

Recommend to other brides interested in giving their flowers a personal touch!

Profile Picture Eva, 9/20/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I pre-ordered Bells of Ireland from Market Flower. The day we picked up we also picked out a variety of green and white flowers for our wedding bouquets and table decor. It was definitely a great value to be able to buy good quality flowers at low prices and DIY our bouquets the night before the wedding. (I got married in McGregor, MN therefore were not able to take advantage of the coolers they have on-site at Market Flowers. [I did order a few hard to find flowers from Sam's club as well. These where delivered to our house.]

Profile Picture Lori, 9/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They provide you with all of the details and information you could need on their website. The seasonal flowers are pretty consistent and good quality. I bought my flowers on Thursday, when the shipment comes in. They allowed me to leave them in their refrigerator until we assembled them on Saturday and then again before the pick up on Sunday. The reserved flower assembly table was a god send. We had enough space to assemble everything in the time we needed. I will buy flowers and work with them for any and every event I have in the future.

Profile Picture User4558385, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We did all of the flowers for our daughter's wedding. Using "youtube" tips we were able to create a beautiful bouquets, corsages, floral arrangement, etc. Market Flowers had a wonderful selection and we could preorder certain types to make sure we had the right colors and materials available. It was also a ton of fun working with family and dear friends. They also stored the flowers until the wedding day for us. It was a great inexpensive way to have beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture User3813939, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We pre-ordered stems of white hydrangea, spray roses and alstromeria. There were some flowers that I wanted to pre-order but they didn't have available. I was still very happy with their selection, organization, and space allotted to us for prepping and arranging the flowers.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This was the best thing I did for my wedding! I used Market Flowers to create my own wedding flowers and it was so easy! I got married on a Saturday and made the bouquets on Friday. I made them with my mom, grandmother and bridesmaids before we got our nails done that day. They had a huge selection of fresh flowers to choose from and had great stations to work at. It was so much fun and was so easy. The best part was they have a cooler to store them in overnight. Not to mention I saved hundreds, if not thousands on flowers that would have just died in a couple days anyway. Definitely the way to go!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/25/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I decided to go with Market Flowers at the Minneapolis Farmers' Market for my wedding after talking with a friend who had done the same. I loved the experience of arranging my own flowers with my family and friends, and would do it again in a heartbeat! The staff at Market Flowers was great to work with -- they offered helpful tips on which flowers hold up better than others, and even showed us how to make a wrist corsage. The prices are very reasonable, and I ended up spending a fraction of what I could have if I had gone with a florist. The quality of the flowers was wonderful -- they looked fresh and healthy all throughout our (very warm) outdoor wedding and reception, and many of the table arrangements lasted for 3 weeks after the wedding. We were very happy with our experience at Market Flowers and recommend them to any DIY bride!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/28/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My DIY flowers saved me a ton of money and looked great! I brought my parents and fiance to Market Flowers two days before the ceremony to put together centerpieces and bouquets. It took about 4 hours, and we spent another hour or so later doing corsages at home. I ended up spending 400 dollars on flowers and they looked like a million bucks!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are planning to create your own flower arrangements, I can’t imagine a better place to do it than Market Flowers. Working with Market Flowers was like owning your own floral shop. You can pre-order particular flowers if you know in advance what you wanted or needed. You also have access to all of the flowers in their cooler (which is pretty substantial in size) to purchase as you need them. (For example, we pre-ordered the flowers we knew we wanted as the main part of each arrangement and then let ourselves be inspired by what was available in the coolers for accents and additions.) You also have access to large steel tables as workspace, and they provide you with storage space in the cooler, so you know your arrangements will arrive at the wedding looking fresh and beautiful! Also, the staff was really friendly and very helpful!

Profile Picture Mariel, 5/29/11, 17 Reviews