Lasting Impressions Weddings Reviews

100 | Minnetonka, MN

100 Reviews for Lasting Impressions Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

K · Married on 06/15/2019

Sarah is definitely THE BEST! There's a reason why she continues to receive awards. You know you have the best planner when other vendors get excited after they learn that Lasting Impressions Weddings, (Sarah Trotter) is your planner. She's amazingly detailed and full of energy.
    My only regret, is not getting the TOTAL package.... Because she is that great to work with!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Other than my groom, hiring Sarah was the best wedding-related decision that I made. I didn't immediately start working with Lasting Impressions during the planning process. It wasn't until seven or so months before my wedding that I reached out to Sarah. And thank goodness I did. The planning process went SO much smoother with her involved - it was like night and day. Sarah was so responsive, helpful and friendly. I started to enjoy planning and always looked forward to our conversations. Nicole handled our day of and she was also stellar. She kept the day running smoothly and made sure I wasn't bothered with any last minute drama. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Lasting Impressions!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

Several close friends worked with Sarah Trotter for their weddings. All said the same thing - best vendor ever. It's true -- Sarah Trotter and her team are amazing! Sarah was our day-of coordinator which took a lot of stress out of our big day. She picked up our cake for us which saved us a lot of hassle. A day before the wedding she came to our house and picked up all of our decor items and had everything set up for us. We loved allowing our close friends and family to enjoy more of the day without being worker bees. She was an excellent resource for vendor recommendations, vendor tipping etiquette, and any questions related to weddings. She even told us we could contact her on vacation (we didn't - but that's how dedicated she is). We loved working with Sarah. I can't imagine planning a wedding for the first time without her. We cannot recommend Lasting Impressions enough.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Talia Rubash · Married on 08/17/2018

Best decision we made :Hiring Sarah!

We couldn't have asked for a better planner than Sarah. From the very beginning I struggled with how to articulate what I wanted our day to look like. After many meetings and emails, Sarah was patient enough to help guide me to figure out what I wanted AND it was even better than what I expected! Sarah is incredibly organized which made the entire planning process seamless and stress free. I cannot say enough good things about working with Sarah and highly recommend Lasting Impressions. Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Lasting Impressions is the best!

Sarah is a dream wedding planner! She is a joy to be around and helped me remain somewhat calm during the entire process. I lived by her wedding checklist for about a year. Planning a wedding is fun but also very overwhelming and I couldn't have done it without Sarah and her team (shoutout to Nicole for being the best day of coordinator)!Read Less

Sent on 10/16/2018

Neha · Married on 05/27/2018

Sarah and Dawn of Lasting Impressions were absolutely wonderful to work with. It was clear they knew what they were doing from asking the all right questions during pre-wedding planning to their efficiency on the wedding day itself. We had an Indian Wedding and they were able to cater to our specific needs and follow instructions that allowed for all of our important traditions. They day couldn’t have gone more smoothly and it wouldn’t have been possible without them. Not only are they good at what they do but they are both wonderful people and a pleasure to be around and work with. Thank you!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2018

Sarah and Nicole did an amazing job! They helped to bring our vision together, coordinated with our other vendors and made sure everything was perfect on the day of so we could just relax and enjoy our special day with family and friends. I would highly recommend Lasting Impressions. The money we spent was one of the best values of anything we did for our wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 12/03/2017

I don't know what I would have done without the Sarahs! They were so flexible, helpful, and worth every penny. I was less stressed as soon as I hired them! If I could do it again, I would have paid to have them coordinate everything instead of just the day of. They are wonderful!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Sara made our dream wedding a reality. She brings such a positive energy to wedding planning and helps you get through any stressful moments with ease. Particularly on the day of the wedding, she ensures that you don't have to worry about a thing except for enjoying yourself.

I really can't imagine the wedding planning process without Sara!

Sent on 10/08/2017

taylor · Married on 07/01/2017

Worth every penny! So pleased with her work!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Clare · Married on 06/24/2017

Loved working with Sarah! She kept the whole process stress free! She was on top of everything and we really enjoyed y every step along the way.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Right after my friends and family, the first person I called post engagement was Sarah Trotter- and it was the best decision (aside saying “yes to my husband”) that I made throughout wedding planning. Sarah had planned my best friend’s amazing wedding a few years back, so I knew I had to have her when it was my turn too. She was able to help me bring my vision to life, and just “gets” it even when I can’t fully explain what I mean when talking about an idea that I have. Her years of experience and amazing relationships with all of the vendors we worked with was evident and made the process even more enjoyable. She is also so organized and made it easy for me to keep track of everything I needed to do throughout the entire process. On my wedding day, I was cool as a cucumber because I knew she would take care of everything- and she did not disappoint. I will miss emailing with her and meeting with her and would highly recommend her to anyone starting the wedding planning process! She truly is the best.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/28/2017

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Sarah as our day-of wedding planner. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding day without any worries. She's a pleasure to work with, amazing at her job and one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met - I’m so happy we chose her!

Sent on 07/05/2017

carly · Married on 10/23/2016

I found Lasting Impressions just by doing a Google search and I sent an email through the website. Sarah responded right away! We knew we HAD to have a planner because we lived out of state and I didn't know where to begin.

From the moment we met Sarah, I felt completely at ease! She makes the entire process so effortless. Our wedding was EVERYTHING we wanted and so much more. It truly was a dream come true and it would not have been possible without Sarah!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/01/2016

Sarah Trotter (Lasting Impressions) is the BEST in the business!! She is creative, organized, caring and knows everything there is to know about throwing a gorgeous wedding! We are so thankful she was there to help us throughout the process! My wedding was even more magical than we could have dreamed of! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Rita · Married on 09/24/2016

Sarah is the sweetest person and an incredibly experienced wedding planner! If you are looking to create the wedding day of your dreams and want planning to be stress-free, Sarah is your gal!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kris · Married on 07/22/2016

Hiring Sarah/Lasting Impressions was the best decision we made. We hired them for "day of" service. She was very responsive to each of my questions leading up to the wedding. The week and day of the wedding, I honestly did not have to be concerned about anything. For peace of mind, hire Lasting Impressions.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/23/2016

Lasting Impressions for the win. They are wedding wizards. I chose the day-of package which included a perfect amount of support leading up to my wedding that helped keep me organized and sane. They are quick to respond, full of ideas and completely on your side. With just the day-of package, they provided several suggestions and tips that ended up being really valuable to me. Our day-of coordinator, Erika, was a sweetheart and ninja all in one. Erika took care of our every need (and I'm sure plenty of things I have no idea about!) There was another coordinator behind the scenes setting up the reception site and she was clearly amazing, too. They perfectly translated my vision, complicated seating chart, and many vendors into a beautiful scene...and at a brand new venue no less. I was a carefree in-the-moment bride - amazing. Find a way to fit them into your budget.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Erin · Married on 11/13/2015

Sarah is amazing! We planned our wedding long distance and hired her for Design + Day Of services. I don't know what we would have done without her. She answered countless emails over 10+ months, gave us great advice, helped us pull off the perfect look and feel for our intercultural wedding, and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day -- down to procuring a backup officiant when ours was stuck in traffic! One thing I particularly noticed during the planning process was how much our other vendors liked and respected her. As soon as they heard we were working with Sarah, they said, "Oh, then you are in great hands!" And we were. She is extremely organized, competent, kind, and has a great sense of humor -- all qualities that matter when you are working with someone who is helping you plan the most important day of your life! The only regret I have is not booking her full wedding package - she is that awesome! If you're planning a Minneapolis wedding, lock down your date with Sarah as soon as possible! It will be one of the best wedding decisions you make!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kathy · Married on 10/17/2015

I would highly recommend Lasting Impressions!! Our event was fabulous! Sarah and her staff did the heavy lifting, we enjoyed our daughter's special day! All the planning and details were taken care of and executed by Lasting Impressions flawlessly. We enjoyed our day with family and friends!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

Dear future Mr. and Mrs. ....
    When we first started to plan our wedding.. I have to admit I was overwhelmed with choices and details! However, with one sit down with Sarah Trotter I immediately felt confident that our day would be fabulous and stress free. Hiring last impressions planner Sarah Trotter was the best decision we made! She made the planning process smooth and enjoyable. From the major details to the final moments when Sabrina took over as our event coordinator.. I was impressed and thankful! I can't thank you all enough! If you are looking for a coordinator or even thinking about it! GIVE them a shot, you won't regret it!!!!!

Kelly Vevea ( Bride 10-17-15)

Sent on 10/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Sarah Trotter is hands down, without question, THEE BEST investment we made in our wedding. We had a vision of what we wanted and from day one, Sarah understood that vision and executed it beautifully. Our wedding was incredibly challenging for a planner, with a tent that needed to be scaled over 30 feet off the ground at our parents' home, bringing in vendors off site from Minneapolis to La Crosse, and arranging transportation/shuttles for 300 guests to and from the ceremony and reception sites. Sarah orchestrated everything so well that there was truly not a hiccup in our day (and if there was, she would have made sure we didn't know about it!!). Throughout the planning process, Sarah took on many tasks on her own and brought her work home to complete lots of little projects for our wedding - I loved getting picture messages of her sons helping out spray painting our monogram, framing our mirrored seating chart, etc. Our wedding turned out to be a real life fairy tale. The tent looked like something out of a magazine, it was above and beyond what we ever could have expected and that is all owed to Sarah and the fabulous team that she put together for us. My husband and I were truly able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day without a worry - I was so calm and relaxed the whole day because Sarah took such great care of us and I knew the day would run smoothly. Sarah became a friend to me this past year and although I am thrilled to finally be married to my husband, I am so sad that the wedding is over because I don't get to talk with her every day! She made the experience of being a bride exciting, fun, stress-free and truly the most special time in my life. Thank you Sarah for making our dreams come true!! You will NOT regret signing her on for your wedding!!! :)

Sent on 09/16/2015

Sarah and her team did an absolutely WONDERFUL job planning and coordinating our wedding. Everything went off without a hitch! She had every single detail covered, from having everything for the room flip, to dropping off our wedding gifts at our house after the reception. It truly allowed us to have a magical day, because we knew that Sarah and her team (we worked with Kate on the day of, who was AMAZING!) would have everything under control. I was pretty hands on with the planning and coordinating, and Sarah helped me stay organized and on budget!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Bridget · Married on 08/29/2015

Much like everyone else, we thought that hiring Sarah to work with us was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. We had our wedding at Nicollet Island Pavillion but live in Boston, so having a planner to help given that we weren't local, was a definite must. Of all the planners we met with, Sarah was not only the most experienced and confident in her product, but she also had the best taste and style.

We did the Month-of-planning + Decoration services package and couldn't have been happier. She helped us figure out what we should rent vs buy to make the space look exactly the way we wanted. And more importantly, she helped us figure out what we wanted before we even figured it out ourselves. It was like she was a mind reader - she was able to take my pinterest board and my suggestions and turn it into a beautiful and tasteful look the day of the wedding.

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best services from a professional and highly responsive wedding planner!

Sent on 09/05/2015