2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz

Chaska, MN View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Michael Holtz is the owner and DJ of 2 The Maxx Entertainment in Chaska, Minnesota. He is a member of the American Disc Jockey Association, providing professional wedding entertainment services. Among Michael’s notable experiences is his management of Prince’s Paisley Park studios’ in-house entertainment. He enjoys working with his clients to create unique experiences.

In addition to being a disc jockey and master of ceremonies, 2 The Maxx Entertainment can provide photo booth and lighting services. These can include monogram lighting and flooding the room with color to enhance a wedding’s theme. Sound systems and microphones are all included in Michael’s starting packages, with additional options such as a flatscreen and disco ball. When DJing, he pulls from a vast library that spans genres. Consultations are also provided to create a playlist that strikes the tone you are searching for.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Katie
    Katie G. Married on 08/27/2021

Absolutely Perfect

I don’t remember how I found him, might have been Facebook but I can’t remember. All I knew was that I needed to have him as my DJ. My mom and I love Prince and my wedding was heavily influenced by our love of Prince and everything purple. Michael was a former house DJ at Paisley Park and I knew he would be perfect. I was right. First off, he was very flexible with out 3 date changes. The communication was excellent. From the moment he arrived he was ready to have a good time and that vibe radiated through the entire hall. We provided him some must play songs but I really just wanted him to do what he does best. Play music people want to hear. I told him “do what your heart tells you, you’re the pro.” He read the room and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. People were complimenting me all night and the next day about how great the DJ was. I cannot recommend Michael strongly enough, you will not be disappointed. He was the best part of my night!
    Andrew Married on 07/11/2020
    Michael is absolutely awesome!! He is very punctual, he makes sure there is 100% communication with the groom and bride and he is FUN!! The most awesome part at the wedding was as people were dancing the night away, when a song came on where people kind of left the dance floor, he instantly switched it up to put something on that brought them back! If you want an amazing DJ who is in constant communication, is amazing at his job and doesn't treat you like a number, not to mention isn't afraid to bust a sweet move, choose Michael and 2 The Maxx Entertainment! They are worth it!
    Kalyn M. Married on 06/01/2019

The best dj

Michael was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day. He was SO extremely attentive to our wants and needs for our wedding day as well as super down to earth and personable. He was extremely organized and helped us with everything from the day of timeline to activities to do during our dinner! Michael is amazing! Michael is so worth it, we are still getting compliments about how great he was!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz 1
Exclusive

John P. Murzyn Hall John P. Murzyn Hall Banquet Halls

Always entertaining and customizes each event for the couple. Keeps the guests dancing and having fun! Very easy to work with. Really cares about his clients.

Ben Saefke Photography Ben Saefke Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael is an entertainer who really gets to know his clients and engages guests during each event. We have been at many events whom have hired 2 The Maxx Entertainment and witnessed the excitement that is created on the dance floor. During a wedding reception Michael will draw the guests in with personal stories about the couple and visit with the guests to uncover what songs they want to hear. You can see in his face that he enjoys what he does and is energized by each person on the dance floor. He has experiences in large venues and high profile guests so he knows how to handle any situation and make it be the biggest party in town.

LuxEvents Weddings LuxEvents Weddings Wedding Planners

I worked with Michael to provide both uplights and stage lights for a wedding recently. He is very quick to respond, arrived promptly for both setup and takedown, and was very helpful to my client along the way. I am looking forward to working with Michael for many years to come, and will most definitely refer his work to my clients in the future!

1430 Meadow Crt Chaska, MN, 55318
6126198793
Location of (2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding