Minneapolis, MN 55427 Map · Phone number

About LuxEvents Weddings

You're engaged - Congrats!! Surely you are on top of the world; after all, you get to marry the coolest person you know! Whatever style you've got in mind - elaborate gala or small intimate ceremony, let us handle the details so you can focus on what matters most - LOVE!

XO,

istock000009473116large
diamond
welcome4

4 Reviews for LuxEvents Weddings

I know my review may seem over the top, but I am being 100% honest with my ratings! Brittany was beyond amazing for our wedding! I had initially wanted a wedding planner from the get go due to being out of state during the beginning of our wedding planning process. I had only booked Brittany as our "day of" coordinator and she went above and beyond even with this service. We kept in contact via email/phone calls throughout the whole planning process and gave her opinions and suggestions whenever we had asked her on something! During our wedding week she had everything under control which really helped Matt and I relax and not stress out about the little details. She handled our big group perfectly and made our wedding day go smoothly! Matt and I both said if we had to do it all over again, we would book Brittany again in a heartbeat! Thanks Brittany for all your hard work, you are amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/12/2015

I can hardly put into words how much I appreciate the work that Brittany and team did for our wedding. I would not be exaggerating to say that deciding that I needed a coordinator and hiring Brittany was THE BEST decision ever. I was convinced that I could do it myself; I work on planning events and am a very type A person and love organizing and color coding and all that jazz. I thought that getting a coordinator was a waste of money; I could do it alone... until I realized I couldn't -- I am so glad my husband and mother talked me into it. LuxEvents was the first company I found in my search that evening and within a couple days we met and then I knew I couldn't do it without her or rather I shouldn't -- there was no reason to stress myself when I could get someone to help. It was truly a pleasure working with Brittany; through in-person, email, text and phone calls we became my fairy wedding mother. She was ready and willing to take on anything and everything needed to make the day perfection and she took the time up front to understand not only my style and vision for the wedding but also our budget. One of my biggest fears of the wedding was that I would go into planner mode and be more concerned with making sure that the florist arrived on time, did the DJ have the set-up he needed, did they use the correct linens, assembling the decor, answering questions and that I wouldn't be able to be really present and enjoy and soak in every moment of that day. Thanks to LuxEvents that couldn't be further from what happened; I was able to have a relaxing and fun morning with my girls -- no worries, no frantic tasks, I was able to be there with my wedding party and cherish every second of it. I trusted her completely and had no doubt that she had it handled. Which let not only myself enjoy, but my parents and friends and family as well - all of our people got to be there as guests, not workers. Thank you SO MUCH Brittany and team! xoxo Emma Bica <3

Sent on 09/24/2015

samantha · event on: 02/12/2015

Great time! Classy and beautifully arranged settings!

Sent on 02/22/2015

LuxEvents Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,395.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz
    2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure to work with Brittany to provide up-lighting for a recent wedding event that she did "Day Of Event Planning." Brittany is very detailed and puts her clients first to make their event the event they dreamed of having. I am glad I was able to make the connection with Brittany and look forward to other events in the future.

• Minneapolis, 55427 See on map