2610 McNair Drive North, Minneapolis, MN 55422 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Hart & Sole

Hello! My name is Angie, the owner and event planner of Hart & Sole. We have been in the event industry over the last 10 years working with brides, celebrities, non-profits, etc. We absolutely love taking the stress off the bride and groom and assisting with their wedding day! Please reach out for more information. Thank you!

• Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events
0dc90cbf5efa5610 13532781 1231784936862220 3243076644140702678 n

3 Reviews for Hart & Sole

Allison Gannon · Married on 04/21/2019

Friendly and Attentive Wedding Guru

If you want a well-planned and stress free wedding day, Angie is the the right coordinator for you. She was beyond helpful with all the planning, wedding advice, and making sure our day ran smoothly. Our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and receptions were all flawless.

Angie was great with all vendor coordination and day of set-up. She was also an incredibly nice and thoughtful person to work with on our wedding day. She has great customer service and is clearly an expert. We trusted her with everything which allowed us to relax and have fun on our wedding day.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • OceanDreamin

Caroline · Married on 07/05/2017

Best vendor we had. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was beautiful. She is also the EASIEST person to talk with and work with! Seriously perfect! She makes you feel so at ease, in the know, and is helpful at every turn. I can't even imagine what the day would have looked like with out her! Thank goodness we crossed paths!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Working with Angie was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. I didn't decide until later in the process that I could really use a day-of coordinator. I'm so thankful I was referred to Angie. Angie is AMAZING. She is such a sweet and thoughtful person. Our day would not have been the same without her hard work and insane amounts of help. Everything was seamless and perfect and beautiful and amazing! I just couldn't believe it. She made it so easy for both the groom and I (as well as our families) to enjoy every moment of our big day. Angie also came to our rehearsal, which really helped to put us at ease (I think it would have been like herding cats with our crew if she hadn't been there!). It was especially a relief for our officiant who had never officiated a wedding prior to ours. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about working with Angie. Many of our family members mentioned how great she is as well and how they were so happy she was there! Angie, thank you for playing such a huge role in how our day turned out. You are a part of the beginning of our most amazing memories!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Hart & Sole FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Keyed Up Events
    Keyed Up Events Wedding Planners

Angie is an amazing professional who goes above and beyond for her clients. She truly loves making their days special and being a part of them. Her clients know that they are getting a planner who will care about them and make sure their day is unforgettable!

• J'aime Events
    J'aime Events Wedding Planners

Angie has the best heart and is such a sweet person! I am so lucky to have her in my network of business partners but also to call her a friend. I definitely recommend Angie for any wedding planning and day of coordination needs!

• Chamberlain Productions
    Chamberlain Productions Wedding Videographers

Hart & Sole is a great company who I have worked with on numerous occasions. I would highly recommend them!

• 2610 McNair Drive North Minneapolis, 55422 See on map