2744 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Keyed Up Events

At Keyed Up Events, we believe that events should be fun, not stressful.

The best way to ensure that is to let us do all the hard work. Whether you need help with a small gathering or a party with hundreds of guests, Keyed Up Events can take care of all the details! We work in the Twin Cities, all around Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We offer different levels of services so you can have us be involved as much or as little as you want. We take the time to learn what is important to you. Keyed Up Events will give you the personal touch your event needs.

Follow Keyed Up Events on

img5125

60 Reviews for Keyed Up Events

Gayle Larson · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Pandemic Miracle

Dana. Is. Amazing. I was fortunate to be connected with Dana before COVID19 happened, and WOW am I so blessed that she was with us during the planning of our pandemic wedding. She's a tireless worker, and worth every penny and then some. I will definitely be hiring Dana next year when we have our bigger, better, badder reception :)

Sent on 07/27/2020

Keyed Up Events's reply:

Gayle! Thank you so much for the kind words! I know this was a trying time to be getting married but I am so proud of you and how you kept the faith and moved forward with your day. If we had a place to review brides, I would give you 10 stars! Thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with and we can't wait for the big party!
  • Alisa

Alisa Reckinger · Married on 08/01/2020

Went above and beyond to help us plan and re-plan

I always knew having a wedding coordinator would be helpful, but in the midst of planning our wedding during COVID, I told Dana that she was helpful in ways I never expected! We loved Dana from the start for her enthusiasm, creative ideas, and calm, can-do attitude. She also has solid vendor recommendations that made it so easy to put our team together. We appreciated her throughout our rollercoaster planning experience for providing sound advice and being willing to work her hardest to make whatever decisions we made work. She went above and beyond checking in and meeting with us to talk through our options, researching alternative options when we decided we needed to switch venues, and ultimately helping us pull off a backyard wedding in just six weeks! On the day of the wedding, Dana and her assistant Krista worked so hard - mostly behind the scenes - to make sure everything went smoothly and all details were attended to. Could not recommend Dana more!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Jane

Jane Olson Leese · Married on 01/10/2020

Keyed Up Events

Dana was professional, organized and easy to work with. She kept us on track and had good suggestions. She worked hard the day oft he wedding to ensure that everything went smoothly and stress free. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Keyed Up Events Pricing

Keyed Up Events Price Rates

Keyed Up Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1595
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2195
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4995
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Weddings at The Broz Historic Weddings

We love working with Dana of Keyed Up Events! She is an amazingly organized planner who is able to anticipate needs before anyone even knows they need anything! We love working with her and know our couples are in good hands when they choose work with her on their wedding day!

• Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis Park Place Hotel Weddings

Dana is such a joy to work with! She is professional, organized, and creates amazing experiences for her clients.

• Made Right Productions Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Dana on several occasions - she is not only a delight to be around, but she's smart, organized, detail-oriented and is great at thinking on her feet. I've seen her organize events big and small, and all have gone off without a hitch. I love working with Dana, and you will too. I highly recommend her for any event you have that needs proper planning and a smile leading the charge.

• 2744 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN, 55408 See on map
    612-548-4539 (Phone number)
    Location of (Keyed Up Events)