2001 Bryant Ave S #103, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Keyed Up Events

At Keyed Up Events, we believe that events should be fun, not stressful.

The best way to ensure that is to let us do all the hard work. Whether you need help with a small gathering or a party with hundreds of guests, Keyed Up Events can take care of all the details! We work in the Twin Cities, all around Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We offer different levels of services so you can have us be involved as much or as little as you want. We take the time to learn what is important to you. Keyed Up Events will give you the personal touch your event needs.

Follow Keyed Up Events on

54 Reviews for Keyed Up Events

Keyed Up Events 1
Keyed Up Events 2

Lauren Velin · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!

The best advice we were given by previous brides and MOB's was to hire a day coordinator. We decided to rely on that advice. Best idea ever!! And Dana was our answer! We met with her twice before the wedding and went over every detail of our wedding. She put together a comprehensive schedule and it included reminder notes, vendor information .... In addition, she gave us great ideas based on her extension knowledge of weddings (and our lack thereof being our first)! She connected with all our vendors prior to the wedding to ensure everyone was on the same page. She, then along with her assistant, came the evening before to run our rehearsal. At that time she told the entire wedding party that if there were any problems, concerns on the wedding day to come to her, not us!!! On the day of the wedding, Dana and her assistant, Krista, took care of everything! They set up the decorations based on my ideas and made it even better! They kept the entire night on schedule which is not easy with a large wedding. They also at the end of the evening had everything all packed up. The first thing we said to each other the next morning was we could not have done it without Dana and Krista! Best wedding ever!
    Lauren (Bride) and Sharon (MOB)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Keyed Up Events's reply:

HI Lauren, Thank you so much for the kind words. You and your mom were so great to work with! It's always a pleasure when a client truly puts their trust in us and let's us really run the day and make it as best as we can for everyone! Congratulations again to you and Pete!
  • Cookie

Cookie Ann Strange-Miller · Married on 07/06/2019

A brides best friend!

I will be the first person to admit that I am a bit of a control freak and I get ideas in my head that I just want others to know and be able to make a reality. Knowing that I was not only going to be a bride but also a bride with an 8 year old that needs a lot of attention I decided to give Keyed Up a chance. I am not sure if there are enough words in the English language to describe how impressed I was with the out come. I could tell from the first time that I meet Dana and AJ that these ladies were organized and on top of all the details. Working through the planning process with them by my side helped keep me on track as well as kept me aware of details that would have otherwise fallen through the cracks. I was particularly concerned with my dessert table and the set up of the cupcakes, doughnuts and cookies that would be displayed. I told AJ and Krista that I had a vision of an Alice in Wonderland style display were there are just treats everywhere and no straight lines please! When I saw the reception space for the first time on the day of I squealed with excitement!! Everything was perfect! Krista had went above and beyond with the set up of my centerpieces and even added a special touch to really pull the look together. As I looked upon my glorious dessert table that was pulled straight from my brain I could have cried from the pure joy I felt gazing at the wonder that it was. There were so many special little touches that went into the set up of everything I could feel the love Krista and AJ had poured into it all. I would also like to say a few words about the amazing calm I felt getting ready in the morning having not received any of the phone calls asking questions about where any people or items might be or any other things that may have come up. In fact I was so blissfully unaware of anything besides the perfect day that followed (and my aw inspiring dessert table) that it wasn't until the next day that I learned the AC had been out at the venue. Here I thought I was just a bit warm from choosing a dress with lace up the whole back for my July wedding. Apparently the AC had went out and once AJ found out she went to work get a hold of fans, and contacting my mother for any reinforcements she might be able to supply as well. Even with the AC out the day was perfect and as far as I am concerned went smoothly without any bumps. The fact that I was able to trust AJ, and Krista with the day of details, and be relaxed to enjoy my day was the greatest gift I could have received. If you are undecided as to weather you should have a day of coordinator you should give these ladies a call. You only get married (to your forever partner) once do you really want to spend your day stressed that your desserts wont be set up to perfection, or that your centerpieces aren't centered? I cant thank the Keyed Up crew enough you truly were my wedding day angels I couldn't imagine my day without you.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Keyed Up Events's reply:

Cookie, wow! What an amazing review! Thank you so much for the kind words! I know AJ felt a special bond with all of you from the first meeting and she was so happy to help make sure you had a wonderful day. Krista enjoyed using some of her own pieces to help make your vision a reality and they both thought that you all were just so lovely to work with. Best wishes to you on your wedding and your new little family! - Dana

Karilyn Ryan · Married on 06/29/2019

Dana kept all of us sane and organized.

We hired Dana from Keyed up Events to be the day-coordinator for our daughter's wedding, but she is so much more. We knew from the very start we'd made an excellent choice. She sent vendor recommendations, attended all of the planning meetings at the venue, kept in constant contact via email and text and even stopped in at the groom's dinner to hand out itineraries for everyone and to make sure they knew who to look for if they had any questions at the wedding and reception. Dana has an easy going personality and is the most organized planner. We were able to totally enjoy the day because we were confident Dana had everything under control. We cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Keyed Up Events's reply:

Karilyn, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with your whole family and helping to make sure Katie and Nick had a wonderful day. They had a great wedding party and are clearly loved by family and friends.

Keyed Up Events Pricing

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Weddings at The Broz
    Weddings at The Broz Historic Weddings

We love working with Dana of Keyed Up Events! She is an amazingly organized planner who is able to anticipate needs before anyone even knows they need anything! We love working with her and know our couples are in good hands when they choose work with her on their wedding day!

• Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis Park Place
    Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis Park Place Hotel Weddings

Dana is such a joy to work with! She is professional, organized, and creates amazing experiences for her clients.

• Made Right Productions
    Made Right Productions Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Dana on several occasions - she is not only a delight to be around, but she's smart, organized, detail-oriented and is great at thinking on her feet. I've seen her organize events big and small, and all have gone off without a hitch. I love working with Dana, and you will too. I highly recommend her for any event you have that needs proper planning and a smile leading the charge.

• 2001 Bryant Ave S, #103 Minneapolis, 55405 See on map