2744 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Keyed Up Events

At Keyed Up Events, we believe that events should be fun, not stressful.

The best way to ensure that is to let us do all the hard work. Whether you need help with a small gathering or a party with hundreds of guests, Keyed Up Events can take care of all the details! We work in the Twin Cities, all around Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We offer different levels of services so you can have us be involved as much or as little as you want. We take the time to learn what is important to you. Keyed Up Events will give you the personal touch your event needs.

• Woman-owned
Follow Keyed Up Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• BHAVA | Events + Styling
img5125

62 Reviews for Keyed Up Events

Gayle L. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Pandemic Miracle

Dana. Is. Amazing. I was fortunate to be connected with Dana before COVID19 happened, and WOW am I so blessed that she was with us during the planning of our pandemic wedding. She's a tireless worker, and worth every penny and then some. I will definitely be hiring Dana next year when we have our bigger, better, badder reception :)

Sent on 07/27/2020

Keyed Up Events's reply:

Gayle! Thank you so much for the kind words! I know this was a trying time to be getting married but I am so proud of you and how you kept the faith and moved forward with your day. If we had a place to review brides, I would give you 10 stars! Thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with and we can't wait for the big party!

Kayla F. · Married on 12/09/2020

When it's make or break... She 'made' our wedding. Exceptional job!

We booked Dana as a "Day of Coordinator" and I put that in quotations because she basically helped us plan our entire wedding, in addition to executing our wedding plan we've worked so long and hard on. She has a relentless work ethic, is innovative, AWARD-WINNING, & her attention to detail are just a few of the elements that make the service she provides an absolute necessity in today's wedding world. After we made a 180 in our plans due to the pandemic, she was there every step of the way offering support, ideas, vendor recommendations, safe procedures, and more. Even after the wedding she is still helping us with difficult vendors. She and her assistant were absolutely key in making sure everything went smoothly during our wedding. It was such a relief to just "let go" and enjoy the day with your friends and family and having confidence that the work is being done in the background. If you are wondering whether a coordinator is even necessary, just give her a call and brace yourself. We were in the same boat. My husband and I are truly thankful for the beautiful wedding she helped us create and enjoy. Please do not hesitate to hire her-- the sooner in your wedding process you do so, the better off you'll be!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Keyed Up Events's reply:

Oh my word Kayla, thank you so much! You and Patrick went through a lot with your wedding and having to make changes, so I am so glad we were able to get you a wonderful day. Thank you for choosing to move forward with your day in a safe way for your closest family and friends, and for letting us be a part of it. We wish you two all the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Keyed Up Events Pricing

Keyed Up Events Price Rates

Keyed Up Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1895
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3295
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4995
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Weddings at The Broz Historic Weddings

We love working with Dana of Keyed Up Events! She is an amazingly organized planner who is able to anticipate needs before anyone even knows they need anything! We love working with her and know our couples are in good hands when they choose work with her on their wedding day!

• Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis Park Place Hotel Weddings

Dana is such a joy to work with! She is professional, organized, and creates amazing experiences for her clients.

• Made Right Productions Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Dana on several occasions - she is not only a delight to be around, but she's smart, organized, detail-oriented and is great at thinking on her feet. I've seen her organize events big and small, and all have gone off without a hitch. I love working with Dana, and you will too. I highly recommend her for any event you have that needs proper planning and a smile leading the charge.

• 2744 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN, 55408 See on map
    612-324-6451 (Phone number)
    Location of (Keyed Up Events)