About Made Right Productions

Your wedding, captured right.

Hello! I'm Matthew Deery, and I own and operate Made Right Productions. I've been shooting weddings for five years now and have shot over 75 weddings. Aside from simply shooting weddings, I work in video production shooting commercials for companies like Toro, Total Hockey, Sun County Airlines and many more.

A wedding for a couple flies by in the blink of an eye — unforgettable memories are created on this day at a lightning fast pace. Yet, despite being “unforgettable,” over time many slowly fade.

Wedding Videography helps preserve memories, like photography, but in a completely unique way - and Made Right Productions helps by offering clients the full speeches and the ceremony, but most importantly, a highlight video of your entire day.

My rates reflect the best quality services, not the best price. My team has all the professional equipment (4K cameras, audio, lights) and technical training, as well as a mountain of experience working weddings. And it's not only about the final product, but how your photo and video teams conduct themselves on your wedding day. I've seen tons of talented, yet awful to work with photographers/videographers ruining moments (or entire days) with a domineering personality. You want to hire a team that produces a great video or photos, but one you are comfortable with as well. It's a pretty important day. That's where we come in.

Prices vary depending on final choices — I always love to chat with a client in person over some coffee so I can illuminate all my services and answer any questions.

I look forward to connecting with you - please feel free to fill out my contact form.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

We had a fabulous experience with Matt! He connected with us on a personal level, was very courteous and kept behind the scenes. The video is a truly beautiful and heartwarming remembrance of such a special day. He truly captured Mike & Kimberly's love for each other, and so many warm moments. I've watched it so many times, I just can't get enough. I highly recommended Matt's services to any couple looking to preserve the special moments of their wedding day!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matthew was so pleasant to work with on the most wonderfully chaotic day of our lives! He had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, but also making you forget he was even there— it’s the perfect balance! We had less than ideal weather and Made Right Productions jumped right in for every step of the way! We’re so glad we made the choice to hire a videographer to coauthors our day. If you’re contemplating it, do it! And do it with this crew!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1516834236 519c664eec400279 wedding.logoweddingwirewinner6

Wedding Wire Introductory Offer

$3,500.00 Value | Promo Code: Made Right
Because we are new to Wedding Wire, we thought it would be great to offer WW couples a discount to get the ball rolling for 2018. We are offering $250 off any videography package. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WWab9f076319cfb26e

1 ENDORSEMENT
1 PRO I KNOW

Events

St. Paul, MN 55016   See On Map
651-343-7604 (phone)
Made Right Productions is a wedding videography company from East Twin Cities Metro servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul , and all over the state. Made Right Productions is a professional videography company that has been part of the Twin Cities wedding industry since 2013 specializing in customized wedding edits and stellar customer service.