Made Right Productions Reviews

35 | Cottage Grove, MN

35 Reviews for Made Right Productions

35 Made Right Productions Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

My husband and I loved having Matt as our videographer for our wedding! He was so professional and easy-going, and he had such an amazing attention to detail while also not calling attention to himself throughout the day. He arrived right on time with all the equipment he said he would have (which is SO NICE- not all our vendors did that, and it makes a huge difference) and worked so well with our photographers throughout the day. We were very relaxed around him as he has a great personality that fit in with the rest of the crew. We would for sure recommend him!

Hilary · Married on 04/05/2018

Matt was the videographer for a speaking event I had at a student leadership conference. From first correspondence to departure, he was well spoken, professional and organized. The footage looks phenomenal and I would highly recommend him if you have a chance to work with him!

Matt · Married on 03/03/2018

Matt and I worked together at a wedding this past fall. I was the acoustic performer for the event. He was a true professional and was kind enough to share some of his work with me for future promotional purposes. I highly recommend him!

Chris · Married on 01/27/2018

If you need a videographer to capture the most important day of your life and offers quality work; then hire Matthew and his team! You will Not be disappointed:)

Kathy · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a fabulous experience with Matt! He connected with us on a personal level, was very courteous and kept behind the scenes. The video is a truly beautiful and heartwarming remembrance of such a special day. He truly captured Mike & Kimberly's love for each other, and so many warm moments. I've watched it so many times, I just can't get enough. I highly recommended Matt's services to any couple looking to preserve the special moments of their wedding day!

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

When we starting planning our wedding, everything seemed stressful! During the process, we thought we did not need a videographer but my mom insisted that we did and she was so right. She did some research and she found Made Right Productions. When we met Matthew Deery he was kind and relaxed and never made us feel like we needed to "pick him." Soon after meeting him, we did decide that he was the videographer we were going to go with. During our wedding day, he was somehow able to always be there to capture the important moments but it never felt like he was in our faces. He was friendly but professional and we felt like he really knew what we wanted out of our wedding video and made everything feel more relaxed. He was able to get footage of moments we didn't get a chance to see ourselves as well as moments we are so glad we have video of so we can remember them forever. After our wedding ceremony, we were feeling a little burnt out from all the photos and everything, we just wanted to be with our guests. But Matt pulled us aside and asked if we could just take some video during sunset. We are so glad he did because the footage is amazing and we were so happy to have a moment to ourselves at that time. It also inspired our photographer to get some photos at that time which we love and cherish more than any of the "posed" photos. To top it all off, when we received our wedding video, the happy tears flowed like crazy. They video is absolutely perfect and captures everything so well. We could not be happier or more grateful for all the Matt and Made Right Productions did for us. Choosing them to be our videographer was one of the best decisions we made and hopefully it will be ones of yours too!

Brandi · Married on 10/14/2017

Matthew was so pleasant to work with on the most wonderfully chaotic day of our lives! He had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, but also making you forget he was even there— it’s the perfect balance! We had less than ideal weather and Made Right Productions jumped right in for every step of the way! We’re so glad we made the choice to hire a videographer to coauthors our day. If you’re contemplating it, do it! And do it with this crew!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Thanks Brandi!

Chris · Married on 09/29/2017

Matt was a videographer at our wedding in September of 2017 and did an absolutely phenomenal job. He was diligent about getting all of the "important" shots as well as the many side elements and fun moments that happened throughout the course of our wedding day. The final videos created looked fantastic and both my wife and I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for someone to be on time, professional and go above and beyond in terms of quality and creativity, Matt is your guy.

Jackson · Married on 09/17/2017

Matt did an amazing job as the videographer for our wedding! Everything from start to finish was a total breeze! I would highly recommend Made Right Productions to anyone. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gabby · Married on 09/17/2017

Matt was so awesome to work with. He was very professional, dependable, and fun! I would highly recommend him. His videos are top notch. I am just so happy with the video I received.

Angie · Married on 09/09/2017

Matt was amazing! He was in all the right places at all the right times. He was super easy going! I would highly recommend him as a videographer! We couldn't have been happier! You won’t be disappointed if you chose Matt! Thanks again!!

• Estelle

Estelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Matt was the videographer for our wedding on July 15 and he was such a blast! He gave us a few sneak peaks of what he was capturing and we were blown away by his talent and creativity. He was genuinely professional while still being able to relax and have fun with us and our wedding party. My husband and I can't wait to see the finished product and will be recommending him to anyone in need of video production work. Thanks, Matt!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Thanks Estelle!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Video is truly the best way to capture all the perfect and wonderful moments that occur on the very best day of your life and Matt did a fantastic job making all of our videography dreams come true! He was a pleasure and joy to work with. We truly enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend his services to capture whatever big event you may need his aid in capturing. I will have these videos for a lifetime to enjoy. I am eternally grateful for his wonderful work and special moments he captured so perfectly.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Thanks Kaitlyn!

Christin · Married on 06/17/2017

10 star recommendation, Seriously! Matt, with Made Right Productions was recommended to us by our wedding photographer so we knew it was a good recommendation. What we didn't realize is how lucky we got in the end. Matt and Corey made the entire process incredibly easy. Having a videographer for our wedding ceremony was the best decision ever and Corey blended in with the guests, we didn’t even know he was there. The footage is beyond what we imagined and cannot wait to relive our wedding days for years to come. We owe these memories to Made Right and would recommend them to anyone!
    Thank you Matt & Corey.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Thank you!!

Alexis · Married on 06/17/2017

I had an odd request of filming my wedding, "office" styled and he delivered amazing. I now have this fun 5 minute video of friends and family that I can watch over and over again.

He got my humor, and jokes. My family played along with the confessionals. He said he was never requested to do a wedding video like this but took on the challenge and delivered me my own amazing office episode staring my loved ones.

Matt also captured very sentimental moments. For those of you who like traditional videos he also put together some beautiful videos together capturing dances, speeches, and good times, but if you want something different he is definitely open to new ideas! I am so glad I picked him as our videographer and would do it all over again!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Thanks Alexis!

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

We used made right productions for our summer wedding and would highly recommend taking a look at them for your wedding videography needs. We worked with several different people throughout the process and everything went smoothly and efficiently. The day of the wedding, our videographers were on time and present throughout the day. They worked extremely well with our photographer. Being filmed can be uncomfortable but we never felt that way during the process, eventually we just forgot they were there which made it easy to relax. We are glad we have a video with memories of our wedding, it adds something that just photography alone can't.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Thanks Amanda!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Matt was our videographer for our wedding and we could not have been happier that we chose Made Right Productions! Our wedding day was so incredibly special and we are beyond thankful to have such a beautiful wedding video. Matt provided the best customer service, was extremely dependable, professional and made sure to capture every special moment and detail throughout our day. We were very well taken care of on our wedding day and we would highly recommend Made Right Productions to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. Thank you Matt from the bottom of our hearts! - Kristin and Aaron Pillsbury

Sent on 12/20/2017

Thank you so much!

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing!! Matthew and Made Right Productions did a wonderful job filming our daughter's wedding day. Having Matthew as our videographer was the best wedding decision made! He was so fun and easy to work with. I absolutely love the video and it's a must have for any wedding. Thank you Matthew and Made Right Productions for the everlasting memories!

Beth · Married on 05/27/2017

We had the pleasure of having Matt shoot our wedding video this past month. He was so easy to work with, patient with our photographer, friendly and flexible. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. We can't wait to see our finished product!! :). Thanks for everything Matt.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Britt · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Matthew as our wedding videographer and we are SO GLAD we did! As a same-sex couple who had to deal with some awkward family tension, it was extra important to us that our videographer was comfortable working with us. Matthew was fantastic! He was so excited to be there with us, he made us smile, laugh and feel so comfortable. He brought an assistant so they could get multiple angles, which made for some great coverage, and he was fun too! It was extra comforting knowing he had a backup plan for any audio failures during the ceremony, making sure the most important part of the day didn’t go awry! He understands the importance of this milestone event of your life and all the time and effort you put in to planning the day and he puts equal that amount of effort in to making sure it is perfectly captured for you providing memories that will last a lifetime. The picture quality was sharp and the sound was perfectly clear so we didn’t miss a thing! He worked well with our photographer, had a vision, and made us a beautiful video. We love that we have this to now watch on our anniversary every year. And to top it all off, he made us a Hollywood-quality short video that beautifully captured the highlights of our special day so we can easily share the memories with people (or just watch it over and over again like we did!) We definitely recommend Made Right Productions to you.

Hiring a videographer was not easy, especially if it's for your big day! Matthew made everything so smooth that day. He was flexible and on time. I put my trust in him and I believe he captured every important moment on our wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Made Right Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Cerise!

Alyssa · Married on 08/14/2016

These folks did the photography for our wedding party. We're not your usual couple, and we were looking for casual, cool, authentic photos to fit our style. Matthew and crew came through for us and we have so many lovely memories from that day!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 05/01/2015

My wife and I were skeptical about hiring a videographer because let’s face it, weddings are expensive as is. However, Matt was able to ameliorate our hesitation by combining his experience and expert technical skills at a very competitive price. In the end, Mr. Deery provided us with a video that allowed us to relive a day that went by in a blur. Don’t sell yourself short, these are memories you want to last a lifetime, and Matt provides you a way to ensure that they do.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jenna · Married on 01/23/2015

Your wedding day is one of the most magical days, ever! With that being said, what is even more magical is being able to re-live your favorite moments on any given Wednesday or Sunday. Having a talented videographer, with an eye for all the right moments, is so important. Matt filmed some really special moments of our wedding and we have enjoyed them time and time again. I would recommend him to capture moments you want to hold dear. Thank you so much for the time and energy you took to make these special videos for us!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Thanks Jenna!

Meghan · Married on 06/22/2012

I would highly recommend Made Right Productions for all your wedding video needs! Wedding days fly by so quickly, and what better way to preserve every moment, than with a video you can enjoy for years to come? Matt is extremely professional, but also very personable and will fit in well with any wedding party! His services are amazing and his equipment is top of the line! He offers competitive pricing as well! His videos are absolutely stunning and his editing/scoring are second to none! He captures special details others wouldn’t think to and makes every video personal to each individual couple! Like I said, it goes by so fast! Make sure not to miss even one kiss, laugh, speech, family tradition, dance move, cheers, hug from Grandma, cake smash (if that’s your thing:), or any other tender moment! Get an awesome wedding video from Matt and his team!