Made Right Productions Reviews

40 Reviews for Made Right Productions

• Kalli

Kalli · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

Matthew with made right productions was our videographer on our wedding day and he was nothing short of amazing! He was very friendly, calming & knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him for your special day. Thanks again Matthew, we can’t wait to see the video :)

Sent on 07/21/2019

Made Right Productions's reply:

Thank you Kalli! Love to hear high praise from wonderful couples. Your day was such a blast - glad to be there to capture it all.

Ami K · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply amazing!!

Matthew was a delight to work with!! He was incredibly professional and courteous, not to mention hilarious — delivering above & beyond what my expectations were. I highly recommend hiring Matt for your big day!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 08/17/2018

You won't be dissapointed!

Matt was absolutely fantastic to work with, he really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and doesn't just throw out some cookie-cutter video - he makes it completely unique to you and tells your story through beautiful and creative videography. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He put so much work and attention to detail into our film and the finished product turned out incredible- it's something we look back on with such joy and we're so happy we chose Matt to capture our day. I highly recommend Made Right Productions!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Diligent, Intuitive Videographer - 5 Stars!

Working with Matt is such a breath of fresh air. When planning a wedding you come across many vendors that you love working with and he is for sure in that category. He's very detail oriented, diligent, and reliable. But beyond that he's an incredibly intuitive videographer capturing the perfect moments. Watch his sample videos, you'll fall in love with his style right away. I would highly recommend working with Matt!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Hilary · Married on 04/05/2018

Matt was the videographer for a speaking event I had at a student leadership conference. From first correspondence to departure, he was well spoken, professional and organized. The footage looks phenomenal and I would highly recommend him if you have a chance to work with him!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Matt · Married on 03/03/2018

Matt and I worked together at a wedding this past fall. I was the acoustic performer for the event. He was a true professional and was kind enough to share some of his work with me for future promotional purposes. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Chris · Married on 01/27/2018

If you need a videographer to capture the most important day of your life and offers quality work; then hire Matthew and his team! You will Not be disappointed:)

Sent on 04/17/2018

Gillian · event on 12/08/2017

Working with Matt was a pleasure! We are a small non profit theater group and worked with Matt to film our holiday performance. Matt was great about laying out expectations, working on the artwork for the dvd, and communicating via phone and email.

He filmed using two cameras in order to catch the stage movements and dancing that allowed us to capture this wonderful musical for our cast members to enjoy forever!

Matt’s timing was perfect with getting us the dvds in a timely manner since we had a large number of people wanting to see themselves:)!

Our greatest thanks to Matt for providing a professional video to our local theater troupe!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brandon · event on 11/17/2017

Matthew has successfully planned, coordinated and completed several video projects for us and we are proud of the results. These projects required multiple locations and unpredictable settings, voice-over, b-roll, and interview sessions. Matthew exceeded our expectations in managing these complex projects. We have worked with other video producers and editors and none were as creative and dependable as Matthew.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Thanks Brandon!

Matt · event on 11/10/2017

Matthew has been the project manager for several large initiatives for our Real Estate team. Many of the projects required detailed planning, complex coordination of the video shoot and editing perfection. Matthew met our challenge every time WITH a smile.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Thanks Matt!

Kathy · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a fabulous experience with Matt! He connected with us on a personal level, was very courteous and kept behind the scenes. The video is a truly beautiful and heartwarming remembrance of such a special day. He truly captured Mike & Kimberly's love for each other, and so many warm moments. I've watched it so many times, I just can't get enough. I highly recommended Matt's services to any couple looking to preserve the special moments of their wedding day!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

When we starting planning our wedding, everything seemed stressful! During the process, we thought we did not need a videographer but my mom insisted that we did and she was so right. She did some research and she found Made Right Productions. When we met Matthew Deery he was kind and relaxed and never made us feel like we needed to "pick him." Soon after meeting him, we did decide that he was the videographer we were going to go with. During our wedding day, he was somehow able to always be there to capture the important moments but it never felt like he was in our faces. He was friendly but professional and we felt like he really knew what we wanted out of our wedding video and made everything feel more relaxed. He was able to get footage of moments we didn't get a chance to see ourselves as well as moments we are so glad we have video of so we can remember them forever. After our wedding ceremony, we were feeling a little burnt out from all the photos and everything, we just wanted to be with our guests. But Matt pulled us aside and asked if we could just take some video during sunset. We are so glad he did because the footage is amazing and we were so happy to have a moment to ourselves at that time. It also inspired our photographer to get some photos at that time which we love and cherish more than any of the "posed" photos. To top it all off, when we received our wedding video, the happy tears flowed like crazy. They video is absolutely perfect and captures everything so well. We could not be happier or more grateful for all the Matt and Made Right Productions did for us. Choosing them to be our videographer was one of the best decisions we made and hopefully it will be ones of yours too!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/14/2017

Matthew was so pleasant to work with on the most wonderfully chaotic day of our lives! He had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, but also making you forget he was even there— it’s the perfect balance! We had less than ideal weather and Made Right Productions jumped right in for every step of the way! We’re so glad we made the choice to hire a videographer to coauthors our day. If you’re contemplating it, do it! And do it with this crew!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Thanks Brandi!

Chris · Married on 09/29/2017

Matt was a videographer at our wedding in September of 2017 and did an absolutely phenomenal job. He was diligent about getting all of the "important" shots as well as the many side elements and fun moments that happened throughout the course of our wedding day. The final videos created looked fantastic and both my wife and I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for someone to be on time, professional and go above and beyond in terms of quality and creativity, Matt is your guy.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jackson · Married on 09/17/2017

Matt did an amazing job as the videographer for our wedding! Everything from start to finish was a total breeze! I would highly recommend Made Right Productions to anyone. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 03/20/2018

Gabby · Married on 09/17/2017

Matt was so awesome to work with. He was very professional, dependable, and fun! I would highly recommend him. His videos are top notch. I am just so happy with the video I received.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Angie · Married on 09/09/2017

Matt was amazing! He was in all the right places at all the right times. He was super easy going! I would highly recommend him as a videographer! We couldn't have been happier! You won’t be disappointed if you chose Matt! Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Estelle

Estelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Matt was the videographer for our wedding on July 15 and he was such a blast! He gave us a few sneak peaks of what he was capturing and we were blown away by his talent and creativity. He was genuinely professional while still being able to relax and have fun with us and our wedding party. My husband and I can't wait to see the finished product and will be recommending him to anyone in need of video production work. Thanks, Matt!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Thanks Estelle!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Video is truly the best way to capture all the perfect and wonderful moments that occur on the very best day of your life and Matt did a fantastic job making all of our videography dreams come true! He was a pleasure and joy to work with. We truly enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend his services to capture whatever big event you may need his aid in capturing. I will have these videos for a lifetime to enjoy. I am eternally grateful for his wonderful work and special moments he captured so perfectly.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Thanks Kaitlyn!

Christin · Married on 06/17/2017

10 star recommendation, Seriously! Matt, with Made Right Productions was recommended to us by our wedding photographer so we knew it was a good recommendation. What we didn't realize is how lucky we got in the end. Matt and Corey made the entire process incredibly easy. Having a videographer for our wedding ceremony was the best decision ever and Corey blended in with the guests, we didn’t even know he was there. The footage is beyond what we imagined and cannot wait to relive our wedding days for years to come. We owe these memories to Made Right and would recommend them to anyone!
    Thank you Matt & Corey.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Thank you!!

Alexis · Married on 06/17/2017

I had an odd request of filming my wedding, "office" styled and he delivered amazing. I now have this fun 5 minute video of friends and family that I can watch over and over again.

He got my humor, and jokes. My family played along with the confessionals. He said he was never requested to do a wedding video like this but took on the challenge and delivered me my own amazing office episode staring my loved ones.

Matt also captured very sentimental moments. For those of you who like traditional videos he also put together some beautiful videos together capturing dances, speeches, and good times, but if you want something different he is definitely open to new ideas! I am so glad I picked him as our videographer and would do it all over again!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Thanks Alexis!

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

We used made right productions for our summer wedding and would highly recommend taking a look at them for your wedding videography needs. We worked with several different people throughout the process and everything went smoothly and efficiently. The day of the wedding, our videographers were on time and present throughout the day. They worked extremely well with our photographer. Being filmed can be uncomfortable but we never felt that way during the process, eventually we just forgot they were there which made it easy to relax. We are glad we have a video with memories of our wedding, it adds something that just photography alone can't.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Thanks Amanda!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Matt was our videographer for our wedding and we could not have been happier that we chose Made Right Productions! Our wedding day was so incredibly special and we are beyond thankful to have such a beautiful wedding video. Matt provided the best customer service, was extremely dependable, professional and made sure to capture every special moment and detail throughout our day. We were very well taken care of on our wedding day and we would highly recommend Made Right Productions to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. Thank you Matt from the bottom of our hearts! - Kristin and Aaron Pillsbury

Sent on 12/20/2017

Thank you so much!

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing!! Matthew and Made Right Productions did a wonderful job filming our daughter's wedding day. Having Matthew as our videographer was the best wedding decision made! He was so fun and easy to work with. I absolutely love the video and it's a must have for any wedding. Thank you Matthew and Made Right Productions for the everlasting memories!

Sent on 12/30/2017