Cottage Grove, MN 55016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Capture the Moments Productions

Jason here!

First and foremost, congratulations on your engagement. This is such an exciting time in your lives. Clearly you are here because you are looking for someone to document the best day of your life through cinematography. I've been in the industry for almost 10 years now. I've shot hundreds of weddings and my portfolio is extensive. I love to meet as wonderful couples as I can. I also firmly believe a great wedding video shouldn't have to break the bank. Which is why I've kept my pricing very consistent over the years. Shoot me an email if you are serious about receiving a quality product for a quality price.

Thanks!

Capture the Moments Productions 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible Videographer

Jason was awesome to work with - he is very calm and collected, which can be very important on a day that can bring about some stress. He fit right in with us ladies while we were getting ready and definitely jived with the men while they got ready. We did a love story for the wedding and it turned out AWESOME! We also got the trailer for our wedding video 3 days after the wedding! That is crazy! I’ve watched in 100 times since then and he captured such amazing emotion and feelings from the day - it is perfect! I can’t wait to see the full video!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Capture the Moments Productions 2

Brianna · Married on 05/06/2017

Jason has an amazing talent and his videos are beautiful! Not only does he have a knack for what to shoot and what makes a great video, he is super stealthy and I didn't notice some of the shots he got until I saw the video! His prices are affordable and his work is A+! I swear every time I watch my wedding video it just gets better and better. Amazing work!

Sent on 05/25/2017

kayla122790@gmail.com · Married on 08/27/2016

Jason does phenomenal work every step of the way! Professional, organized, and so creative! Received our trailer video in just a couple DAYS after our wedding and our full video in less than a month! We were beyond impressed with his work and we HIGHLY recommend Capture the Moments Productions!
    Thanks again Jason!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Capture the Moments Productions Pricing

Capture the Moments Productions Price Rates

Capture the Moments Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• SR Photography
    SR Photography Wedding Photographers

Being a photographer, I know that there is only so much a photo can tell. I'm all about preserving a wedding day so that you can relive the special moments over and over. Not only do I cry every time I see a video Jason has done, but working with him is extremely relaxing and fun! When you have a vendor that works well with others....everybody is happy! I have had experiences where I have videographers get in my shot, but Jason is right next to me working with me, not against me. AMAZING and a MUST HAVE for your wedding day!

• Meg's Eye Photography
    Meg's Eye Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jason during several weddings and I always look forward to seeing the finished product! He does amazing work, and he is also easy to work along side! I suggest him to all my brides and feel confident they will be thrilled!

• Studio Delphianblue
    Studio Delphianblue Wedding Photographers

Jason at Capture the Moments is just wonderful to work alongside! He is one of the BEST videographers in the Twin Cities! High quality video and sound, and extremely professional. His work is simply beautiful!

• Cottage Grove, 55016 See on map