Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Story of Us Films

Do you find yourself crying at wedding videos of random strangers? If so, we’ll get along just fine.

Over the past 6 years, we've seen the one-of-a-kind nature of each wedding as we capture it, experience it and join in the celebration. Every couple we serve has a unique approach to their wedding that is reflected in their video, through all the details, joyful moments and laughter. We want to present your day in a way that captures the fun, excitement and warmth that the day held!

Your wedding is more than the planning that went into it. It's not just about the day itself; it's about the experience--the experience of new relationships, new families, and the love between two people. This experience cannot be contained by photos alone. It's our goal to retell your story through video.

We are storytellers. We want to invest in you as a couple and create a video that fits your unique style.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Story of Us Films on

19 Reviews for Story of Us Films

Where do I begin with Story of Us Films? Brian and Michael are simply the best of the best at what they do. They answer every single question you might have (I asked about 50), and are there for you every step of the way. They also listen to your vision and come up with a plan to make it happen.

I never met Brian or Michael until the day of my wedding. I chatted with them many many times before the big day, so I was so excited to meet them in person! The minute I met them I felt like I gained two new great friends. They make everyone feel at ease and are there for you with whatever you need. (Brian even helped me get a tick off me)

I love these two and would hire them again and again. They are so incredible to work with and are seriously some of the nicest people I ever met. I just received my highlight film and couldn't be happier with it. They captured my day beautifully and I will forever be grateful for these two

Profile Picture Steph, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian and Michael are absolutely amazing to work with! Videography was very important to me, and after watching all of their videos online, and crying after every single one, I knew I had to work with them! They bought us to their studio, showed us a few different styles of wedding videos and asked us what we liked more. They could do anything from upbeat and fun to passionate and romantic, and anything in between Our video turned out PERFECT! It was a perfect combination of both fun and romantic! The day of the wedding, I could hardly tell Brian and Michael were even around! Which was great, so we weren't super awkward on film. They knew the small little details were important to me, and holy moly, did they capture all the big moments and even the smallest of moments. From the girls getting ready and dancing, to the first looks, the first dance, and everything in between. Our experience could not have been better. Videography is the number one service that is overlooked by brides and is the first one to get cut out due to budget. Videography is equally as important as your photography! And these dudes are worth every penny!

Thank you! :)

Profile Picture User4601979, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm a complete evangelist for Brian and Michael. Not only are they both awesome, fun and sweet guys, they are incredibly talented. They're so chill you don't even realize they're there. And yet, the final product and footage they captured illustrates they really were everywhere. We are so thrilled with our short and long films, and feel incredibly lucky to have beautifully shot and edited versions of our ceremony, speeches and dances. I felt like they really captured us a couple. We weren't force fit into a pre-set template.

The wedding day really flew by, and felt like an out of body experience in so many ways. Having this video lets us experience it all over again every time we watch it - and we get to experience parts of the day we weren't present for. It's an investment I highly recommending finding a way to work into your budget.

Profile Picture Emily , 11/9/13, 3 Reviews