Kelly Brown Weddings

Kelly Brown Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kelly Brown Weddings

We love what we do. We are there to capture those real moments as they happen
and make you look as amazing as you feel. From our packages to our style, we keep
things simple.

KELLY BROWN WEDDINGS | ph 763.416.1279 | www.kellybrownweddings.com | kelly@kellybrownweddings.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Kelly Brown Weddings on

66 Reviews for Kelly Brown Weddings

I am SO happy to pass on this email we wrote Kelly after receiving our images. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelly if you want someone who will take your wedding as seriously as you do, who is incredibly skilled, and who is a calming, happy influence on your big day!

Dear Kelly,
As luck would have it, Wes had an appointment this morning so didn't go into the office at his usual time of 6:45am.....so we looked at all the pictures.....and...WE LOVE THEM!!!!!!! We cannot thank you enough! We are thrilled with the results-the quality, the diversity of images, the ease of the online photo album....in short, everything! We were also exceptionally thankful for how professional you were throughout the day, how evident it was that you cared about getting us great shots, and how comfortable and calm you made us feel. You are truly a one of a kind pro. Any bride and groom would be so lucky to have you witness and capture their big day. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!!!
With eternal gratitude,
Wes and Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

One word... AMAZING. Kelly and her team did an AMAZING job capturing our day and I honestly could not be happier with the photos. I highly recommend her and her team!!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly did an absolutely fantastic job, I don't know how anyone else could have possibly done better. Her photos came out absolutely beautifully and we could all not be happier. On top of doing an outstanding job professionally, she was so much fun to have at the wedding! There is no doubt that she added to the experience in many ways, and she was worth every penny. When I need a photographer in the future, I have no doubt that I will hire her.

Profile Picture Audra, 10/3/14, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

21 ENDORSEMENTS
Love Kelly's work-- she does a great job capturing our decor and product!

Kelly Brown is one of the most fantastic photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Her professionalism, skill set and creative nature are not only inspiring but her images turn out absolutely stunning. Throughout the day, she will make you laugh and enjoy your time as if she was one of your closest friends. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a professional photographer.

Professional manner, creativity abounds, wonderful follow through.

Kelly Brown is absolutely one of the best in the business. I love seeing her and her assistant at weddings because it's a guarantee that the feeling and excitement of the event will be captured.

Kelly Brown photography is in a league of her own. I've used here not only for Posh photo shoots but also as a referral source for my brides. Her eye for detail is exquisite an she captures moments that are overlooked by others. She truly is an artist and a very valuable resource for remembering your special day!

Events