66 Reviews for Kelly Brown Weddings

62 Kelly Brown Weddings Reviews

I am SO happy to pass on this email we wrote Kelly after receiving our images. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelly if you want someone who will take your wedding as seriously as you do, who is incredibly skilled, and who is a calming, happy influence on your big day!

Dear Kelly,
As luck would have it, Wes had an appointment this morning so didn't go into the office at his usual time of 6:45am.....so we looked at all the pictures.....and...WE LOVE THEM!!!!!!! We cannot thank you enough! We are thrilled with the results-the quality, the diversity of images, the ease of the online photo album....in short, everything! We were also exceptionally thankful for how professional you were throughout the day, how evident it was that you cared about getting us great shots, and how comfortable and calm you made us feel. You are truly a one of a kind pro. Any bride and groom would be so lucky to have you witness and capture their big day. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!!!
With eternal gratitude,
Wes and Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

One word... AMAZING. Kelly and her team did an AMAZING job capturing our day and I honestly could not be happier with the photos. I highly recommend her and her team!!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly did an absolutely fantastic job, I don't know how anyone else could have possibly done better. Her photos came out absolutely beautifully and we could all not be happier. On top of doing an outstanding job professionally, she was so much fun to have at the wedding! There is no doubt that she added to the experience in many ways, and she was worth every penny. When I need a photographer in the future, I have no doubt that I will hire her.

Profile Picture Audra, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly made herself both invisible and part of the celebration. She never got in the way or in our faces, and yet she took some of the most incredible, up-close and intimate pictures I've ever seen. She was like having another great friend at the wedding and who managed to capture every moment with even more beauty that you thought possible.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is world class. Period.

She found so much magic in documenting our wedding! Dozens of pictures that captured the essence of the day, the beauty of the people and the magic of the experience. We relived it in her photos.

Her energy and enthusiasm for photographing weddings is obvious and authentic. She's invisible and everywhere all at the same time and her personality only added to the experience of working with her. I debated the investment, and am 100% certain (after the fact, of course) it was the right choice.

Hire. This. Woman.

Profile Picture David, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly captured our day beautifully!! She was so fun to work with and did a great job of being present but not in the way during the whole event. Many people told us that they loved that she was unobtrusive. Not only was she great during the day of our wedding, but the photos came out wonderfully as well. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We have already recommended her to many of our friends.

Profile Picture Dori, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be more pleased with my wedding photography experience then I was working with KB-Too Photography! KB-Too was easy to work with, professional and the photos are absolutely stunning!!! I highly recommend KB-Too to anyone who wants to ensure their precious moments are captured and can be treasured forever:-)

Profile Picture Rachel , 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly Brown is a lovely person with a great personality! She is an outstanding photographer. Her pictures are truly works of art! Our wedding pictures look like they came out of a magazine. I highly recommend her. She is an amazing talent!!!

Profile Picture Katerena, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Kelly Brown was the best decision I made for my daughter's wedding! Her personality is warm and exciting. She is SO much fun! Her talent in photography is truly breathtaking! When my family and I saw the wedding pictures we were speechless with emotion. The pictures are truly amazing and stunning! I highly recommend Kelly!!! She is someone whose creativity and professionalism you trust. She exemplifies the highest standards in both!

Profile Picture Demetra, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You are absolutely amazing at what you do!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly Brown was fantastic to work with! We could not have asked for better quality photos. Everything was perfect! Thank you Kelly!!!

Profile Picture User4415851, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You were absolutely wonderful to work with the entire day. You captured our son's/daughter-in-law's wedding in tremendous photos that we will treasure always.

Profile Picture Delores, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was one of the most important vendor decisions for my husband and I during our wedding planning process. From the moment that we met Kelly, she was incredible. Kelly did a great job explaining her services, style and provided us with many examples of her work. During the planning process I was a little overwhelmed having a wedding outside of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and Kelly was a wonderful resources for advice and vendors. Her and her assistant did an amazing job on our photos! Kelly made us feel comfortable on the wedding day and we got a ton of compliments from our wedding guests on how positive and kind she was. I would highly recommend her or her KB team to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so delighted when our photos arrived! They were just what we hoped for - - not only beautiful to see, but photos that captured the emotion, love and happiness of the day - - the mark of a great photographer. Kelly runs a professional business with every detail covered. She commands the photo sessions and runs them like a pro. I received many positive comments from the wedding party and others, such as, "She's really good!" "She knows what she's doing." etc. We knew the photos were going to be great...and Kelly Brown did not disappoint!

Profile Picture S., 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly did an amazing job on our wedding photos and our engagement photos. We couldn't have asked for a more professional and friendly person to spend our big day with. We wanted to make sure that everyone involved with our wedding were laid back personalities, who would capture the moment just right. We felt that Kelly over exceeded all expectations that we had and helped to make our day one that we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Matt, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is exceptionally organized, professional and a delight to work with for wedding photography! She took the time to answer any questions and help us think through photos throughout the wedding day--from getting ready to the first dance. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in high quality and amazingly artistic wedding photos.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly Brown and her assistants were outstanding!!!! I could not have been more pleased with the
pictures from both the rehearsal dinner on Friday night to the actual wedding and reception on Saturday.

She captured my daughter's wedding so beautifully and it really told a fairytale romance and she
captured the love and joy in all the people who were a part of this wedding.
Many guests told me that her pictures of Alyssa reminded them of Grace Kelly and her elegant style and grace. The guys didn't look too bad either!!!! I could not recommend her more highly. Kelly is a true jewel
and is so easy to work with. She does what she says she is going to do, she is on time and she produces exquisite memories for everyone. Besides being a great photographer she is an amazing person as well.

If you have a wedding or special event coming up, Call Kelly Brown and see what I mean.

Lynn Klein (Mother of the Bride)

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot express how happy I was with Kelly Brown Photography for my wedding. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I have such beautiful pictures! Now I just have to decide which ones I want to frame as all of them are my favorites!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was simply FABULOUS for boudoir photography. The images that she captured are phenomenal, and she made me feel like a total bombshell. She was so fun and easy to be around, too! She helped with posing suggestions and made me feel 100% comfortable and confident. I am so thankful that she shared her amazing talent with me. My fiance will be even more thankful, I think ;) HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly's work speaks for itself. She is simply amazing. Aside from her talent she is fun to work with. Kelly is a great listener as well as provides ideas/insight when needed. She has an eye for beautiful unique settings that gives her an edge above other photographers.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly Brown Photography exceeded our expectations in all areas before we even received one photo back. Once the photos came back all we could say was "WOW" the pictures speak for themselves. I would highly recommend Kelly Brown Photography to anyone who wants a good value, with the highest quality of pictures that they can look back on and enjoy for a lifetime.

Profile Picture shawn, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was amazing, she's been so flexible throughout our entire process. Early on in our planning we had to move our date and it was amazing to know she was happy to move the date without penalties. Kelly was so much fun during our engagement photos, she really made us feel comfortable and relaxed. It was a super fun day. We look forward to working with KB, too during our wedding!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kelly Brown was one of my most favorite things when planning for our wedding!
All of the other vendors I worked with complimented on how nice it was to work around Kelly and what a true professional she was at the wedding. My pictures were just what I hoped for, she captured every moment of night, took incredible pictures of the venue and took a special photos that you didn't even know were happening. I would recommend Kelly and her business to anyone and I know first hand you will not be disappointed. She is worth it all!

Profile Picture User3537325, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly Brown Too photographers were the best to work with! We felt so comfortable, and trusted them to do a great job, and they did! They even found awesome shots to take in the middle of a street! We got our photos in a timely manner as well; which is great because right after the wedding you are dying to see the photos!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly and her KBtoo photographers are amazing! Kelly is super responsive, personable, enthusiastic and has great ideas. Her associates shot our wedding and were awesome throughout the entire day... they captured perfectly all the excitement and love on our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/5/13, 1 Review