Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fete Perfection Weddings

Your Local & Destination Wedding Specialists for the day of your dreams!

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

Fête: French for festival, celebration or gala. Perfection: A state of completeness and flawlessness. Our name reflects our philosophy to provide extraordinary, personalized service to you at any stage of your wedding planning.  We strive to exceed your expectations!

Whether your wedding is in your hometown or across the United States or in an international destination, count on our experience and dedication to excellence for an unforgettable experience, both for your guests, and for you.  In addition to wedding planning, from full services to day of coordination, we provide invitation mailing and RSVP services; wedding rehearsal coordination, and wedding brunch celebrations.  Just ask for more details.

A Fete Perfection professional wedding consultant will partner with you to ensure your plans for the day of your dreams, sure to match your style, personality and budget.  We would be delighted to work with you! Call us at 612-209-8746 to schedule a complimentary consultation and to receive useful guides to get you started. We look forward to hearing from you!

We love the celebration of love!

Categories: Wedding Service, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Fete Perfection Weddings on

29 Reviews for Fete Perfection Weddings

Fete Perfection is a dream to work. Ms. Kraus's attention to detail is unparalleled. Let's start with the basics: this was a three day events in Montana. Friday evening was a dinner for 40 people at my house. She made absolutely sure that everything went smoothly, that the service was running appropriately and that no-one wanted for anything.
Saturday was the complicated evening as it was an outdoor venue. The tent she recommended was perfect, exactly the correct size to accommodate all the guests comfortably but leaving plenty of room for dancing. the layout she did was perfect. The flow for the cocktail hour was impeccable and the buffet traffic was perfect. No-one had to wait for more than a few minutes to get to their choice of station. After looking at several caterers, Ms. Kraus recommended Gallatin Grillers who did an excellent job. She helped select the menu for both the cocktail hour and dinner and everyone raved about the food. Ms. Kraus helped me choose love flower arrangements for the tables along with decorations including flowered metal globes hanging from a wire across the tent poles which she decorated herself. The service was impeccable and she made sure all the timing was right on.
Sunday evening was dinner at a restaurant. She coordinated with the chef, made sure the tables were perfectly set and decorated, placed all the favors so as to add to the look of the tables, and again, kept us all on time.
In addition to the evening events, Ms. Kraus took care of the Saturday tour of Yellowstone National Park, making sure that the bus was properly stocked and returned on time for the evenings activities, and made sure the white water rafting expedition for 27 of the guests went without a hitch!
I can't thank her enough for all the work she put in. If you are looking for someone to make your event flawless, you need look no further.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Amy and her team are an absolute joy to work with! My hubby and I were married December 14th in St Paul at 317 on Rice Park. We had a big wedding party and we paying for the wedding on our own so Amy was great to maximize our budget and organize everything down to the final detail. Hearing other friends who have gotten married, Amy's services truly go above and beyond. She thinks of things that make the day so enjoyable for the bride and groom so you actually can participate and relax! Her connection in the Minneapolis/ St Paul area show how much she he respected in the business and has the experience to back it up! She is responsive,always checking in on you, and great and keeping things on track. She organizes the bridal party and family and ensures all the vendors are taken care of. She is willing to talk or meet at a moment's notice!

I tease my sister's in law that my wedding gift to them will be Amy because I could not imagine planning a wedding without her help and guidance!

Profile Picture Dana , 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Anna and Fete Perfection for my wedding because she has planned and executed a traditional Indian wedding in the past. I talked to several planners in the Minneapolis area and I can tell you, Anna was the only one who knew what a mandap was. We started working together in August of 2012 and she has been nothing short of a miracle for me. She is kind, informative, fast, diligent and extremely accurate at what she does. Not only does she have an in-depth knowledge of the Minneapolis area (as far as venues, DJs, florists, linens, etc…) she always presented me with the options that made the most sense. I never felt pressured to spend a ton of money on things that didn’t make any sense. She literally made my dreams come true. I never thought my wedding could look as beautiful as it did (let’s put it this way, I burst into tears when I saw my reception). She is a wonderful resource and a truly amazing person. I am so lucky that I was able to go through this monumental life event with her in it. I looked over my “wedding” folder in my email account and I have over 3,000 emails from her. She would respond to me emails at 11:00 at night and 4:00 in the morning. I received incredible compliments on my wedding from how beautiful it was to how amazing the food tasted, and none of that would have happened without her input. Every single vendor she suggested was absolutely fabulous (the highlights being the food, photographers, videographer, DJ, henna artists and makeup/hair stylists… so basically everyone). She is worth every single penny and I would gladly pay for her services 10 fold in the future. She coordinated every vendor to perfection (did I mention that I had 39 vendors?) and she never missed a beat. I fully plan on working with her at some point in the future (perhaps a fabulous baby shower?). If you are looking for an amazing wedding planner, I would highly suggest Anna and Fete Perfection, you will not be disappointed!

View Vendor Response

Photos

24 Photos

Fete Perfection Weddings

24 Photos
220x220 sq 1532988264 5823a1d8d6928fd4 1532988262 b05051fce4049412 1532988260653 1 julygardenparty
220x220 sq 1483982694842 img0643
220x220 sq 1532988434 38b64bd9e43eece4 1532988433 8f0d4ce037d05522 1532988433301 3 img 2487
220x220 sq 1314974788765 img0006
220x220 sq 1483982223540 library
220x220 sq 1489763134093 fullsizerender 12
220x220 sq 1489763124246 fullsizerender 11
220x220 sq 1489762080832 gorgeous table
220x220 sq 1532988396 588551f0bbf1073b 1532988395 ab80dc56576847e4 1532988395424 2 img 2495
220x220 sq 1489762132518 rene kraus li final

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy Rubins is an industry leader. She is very well-respected in the Minnesota and national wedding community. She teaches others to be their best through her Weducation seminars. We enjoy every opportunity we get to work with her...any bride or groom must consider her for event planning if it is in the budget. If you want one of the best...Fete Perfection is it! - www.bellagala.com | 651-227-1202 | Voted Minnesota Bride "All-Around Best Wedding Vendor"

Fete Perfection is so fun to work with, Amy and Anna are amazing! They have such a cool space too! I guarantee they can help you plan any event and on top of it make it perfect, worry-free and stress-free. We love working with these ladies, they have what it takes to make it happen!

Amy & her experienced staff create elegant, successful weddings & events that impress guests in comfort and enjoyment.

Amy does such a wonderful job with everything for your wedding day. Very meticulous and organized! A pleasure for any vendor to work with and a necessity for any Bride and Groom! You will stay on time with everything which means that you will have more time to enjoy your guests, party and of course your new spouse!

Fete Perfection does an outstanding job in coordinating weddings. My first experience with their work was when I played for a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Semple Mansion. Throughout the wedding planning process Fete Perfection responded promptly to my questions. On the day of the wedding, Fete Perfection was in total control of the many details and everything flowed smoothly and beautifully! I have performed at weddings where the wedding couple are bombarded with questions from their wedding vendors with last minute questions or changes. With Fete Perfection in charge, be assured that they will coordinate everything to create a spectacular wedding - A wedding that YOU will enjoy!

724 East Minnehaha Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55417   See On Map