421 Main Street, Stillwater, MN 55082 Map · Phone number

About Laurie Schneider Photography

"The most precious parts of life are easily missed, they are found in the little things that make one person special to the other", Laurie says. Schneider is Owner & Principal Photographer at the Studio now celebrating its 20th year. Proven to be one of the Twin Cities' most talented wedding and portrait photographers with a Fine Art Degree in Photography. She teaches and exhibits locally and nationally and is the recipient of numerous art awards. Laurie has earned a reputation for sensitive images that reveal the true spirit of her subjects. Her photographs are personal, elegant, emotive and exceptionally composed. Laurie gets a kick out of people in love. Minneapolis, Stillwater and the world. Laurie is active and donates to environmental and animal rescue programs. Voted best green vendor by The Environmental Partnership.

Follow Laurie Schneider Photography on

fd5b7d7dec0b615a 1400328084127 img105
img6430

43 Reviews for Laurie Schneider Photography

Stefanie · Married on 10/05/2012

Loved having Laurie as our photographer! Her down to earth personality and attention to detail are characteristics that we first noticed. I had a couple phone conversations with Laurie throughout my wedding planning and she told me her goals and asked questions so she could get to know our style. She came out to our venue early to scout out places for our "first sight picture" and our bridal party pictures. She was very intuned to my wants/needs as a bride and I was not let down in the slightest. She kept things moving and ontime and made my day stress-free! I would recommend Laurie to anyone who wants to capture the beauty of your surroundings with action itself!

Sent on 11/29/2012

CeeCee · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and family and I are all so happy we chose Laurie to do our wedding photographs! The entire experience with her was amazing. She guided us through the entire process using her expertise to let us know what to expect and what would make for some world class photos. When the day came, we were prepared and excited to make it happen! Laurie is so personable that she really made it fun for all of us. Then when we saw the proofs we were over the moon! She had really captured the joy and love and beauty of our special day. We had no idea how well the photos would turn out!! I will enthusiastically recommend her to my friends and co-workers and neighbors without hesitation. My family and I are sold and she will be our official "family" photographer from now on. We just couldn't be more pleased with the outcomes. Laurie really has a gift which surpassed our expectations of what was actually possible.

Sent on 12/01/2012

vienna · Married on 09/02/2012

We had a wonderful experience using Laurie as our photographer. She did a great job of blending the ideas we asked for about certain shots or locations with her own artistic ideas that made our photos look beautiful. One of the most important things for me when choosing a photographer was that I would own the photos and could print, share with family and use them in any way I choose, rather than having to pay extra for the photographer to print our photos each time we wanted something. Both our engagement and wedding photos were ready in a good amount of time, looked amazing and we had a cd of everything. She brought an assistant, was on time for each event, was friendly and accommodating, especially since we had 3 different set of family members to incorporate into family photos. When we met before the wedding to discuss the "shots list" she helped us figure out how it would all work with different groups and she made sure to get lots of "couples shots" of our guests to share with them as well. Everyone was included and made to feel a special part of our event.
    When we arrived at the Van Dusen Mansion for our wedding photos, the owners were thrilled to see Laurie arrive as they had worked with her many times and knew we were bringing in a professional and talented artistic photographer. That was high praise indeed, and as it turned out, well deserved!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Laurie Schneider Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment
    Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Exceptional. Professional. Experienced.

• Adagio Djay Entertainment
    Adagio Djay Entertainment Wedding DJs

We always enjoy working with Laurie! She is very experienced and has an eye for photography. The shots she captures are amazing...

• Judge Tom Armstrong
    Judge Tom Armstrong Wedding Officiants

Laurie is a confident and friendly professional. She is an excellent photographer and easy to work with. I am always very happy to see her at a wedding. I know the couple will be pleased with their photographs. Laurie knows what needs to be done and does it well. I highly recommend her as a wedding professional.

• 421 Main Street Stillwater, 55082 See on map