2058 149th Ave. N.W., Andover, MN 55304 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Custom Floral Design

Custom Floral Design is a floral studio is located in Andover, MN. We are committed to providing inventive, extraordinary designs to perfectly reflect our individual client styles and visions. We draw from over 20 years of floral design experience to create the perfect mood for your wedding. Our style can range from clean and modern to lushly textured and vividly dramatic,but it is always fresh and expressive.

splash1

Custom Floral Design 7
  • Erin

Erin campbell · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Michele put so much time and effort into every detail of my flowers for my special day. I sent pictures and Michele matched them identical if not better. I requested headbands of fresh flowers and she did it and made them look better then the pictures I sent, she is truly what her name is.. “Custom flower design” This florist exceeded my expectations in everything she did and HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND her if you want beautiful flowers on your special wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Custom Floral Design 8
    Custom Floral Design 9
    Custom Floral Design 10

Custom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I look forward to all the rest of the pictures!!!
    Such beautiful photos!!!
    You were so fun to work with!!

Sally Margarit · Married on 06/29/2019

Custom Floral Design made our wedding dreams come true!!

Michele's flowers are absolutely STUNNING! I received so many compliments on them all day, the truly exceeded my wildest dreams for my wedding day! Above all, Michele does not only amazing work but she is such wonderful person to work with! She was so organized with the planning, and made sure we could get the flowers of our dreams that was also in our budget. My husband and I are so grateful for all the hard work Michele did to make my wedding day so exquisite!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Custom Floral Design's reply:

Wow!,
    It was absolutely a pleasure working with you sally and I really appreciate you sending me such a beautiful review, I love what I do and I’m so glad that it shown through for your wedding!
    I really look forward to pictures when you get them please send me some pictures that I can post on my website as well as Instagram

Christine · Married on 07/14/2018

Michelle made all my wedding flower dreams come true! I had been looking and looking for someone to get me excited about my wedding flowers and my sister and I came across Michelle at a wedding fair and I fell in love with her flowers - specifically her bouquets. I brought lots of pictures to my consult and my mom who knows a ton about flowers and she basically said yes to all my ideas and was completely responsibly priced compared to our other options we had explored and none came close to how professional Michelle was at every step of the process. I am so happy with how ALL my flowers came out! Wish I could keep them forever!

Sent on 10/11/2018