2058 149th Ave. N.W., Andover, MN 55304 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Custom Floral Design

Custom Floral Design is a floral studio is located in Andover, MN. We are committed to providing inventive, extraordinary designs to perfectly reflect our individual client styles and visions. We draw from over 20 years of floral design experience to create the perfect mood for your wedding. Our style can range from clean and modern to lushly textured and vividly dramatic,but it is always fresh and expressive.

splash1

Custom Floral Design 5
Custom Floral Design 6
Custom Floral Design 7

Christine · Married on 07/14/2018

Michelle made all my wedding flower dreams come true! I had been looking and looking for someone to get me excited about my wedding flowers and my sister and I came across Michelle at a wedding fair and I fell in love with her flowers - specifically her bouquets. I brought lots of pictures to my consult and my mom who knows a ton about flowers and she basically said yes to all my ideas and was completely responsibly priced compared to our other options we had explored and none came close to how professional Michelle was at every step of the process. I am so happy with how ALL my flowers came out! Wish I could keep them forever!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/05/2017

As a bride, trying to plan each and every detail... Custom Floral Design owner Michele took amazing care of us! Our wedding was a rustic theme. I didn't know how everything would come together until the moment Michele arrived with all of the flowers, it was a dream come true! Michele took the worry off of our hands the first meeting we had with her! You will not regret hiring Custom Floral Design! She is truly the best!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Cheri · Married on 08/14/2015

I was given Michele's name from the people at The Refuge Golf Club. She had done a number of weddings prior to ours and knew the venue and exactly what was needed.

We went over to her home and we sat down and talked about the things we wanted for our wedding and she came up with really fun & elegant ideas.

The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. She came and set everything up. When I walked into the room it was beautifully decorated. The flower arrangements were beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. She went out of her way to find a couple of things that I thought would be fun and made sure they were added to the flowers.

Michele was a delight to work with and I know she will do a great job for you to!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Custom Floral Design's reply:

Hi Cheri! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review! I really enjoyed working with you both!! I loved the unique and fun ideas that we did witht the flowers! You two are a lot of fun! I especially liked where and why he chose the spot to ask you to marry you, super thoughtful ( because it will always be there) Super cool! Thanks again, Michele :)

Real Weddings