5224 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number

About The Swiss Bakery

The Swiss Bakery designs elegant wedding cakes using the finest European and local ingredients available. Award-winning Pastry Chef Laurie Alleman Weber and her pastry team will design and create a unique, delicious centerpiece for your wedding. Please call to schedule a consultation and tasting.

Tana9 08displaycakes5
Lola21
Amy

35 Reviews for The Swiss Bakery

Jane · Married on 09/09/2018

Swiss Bakery was without a doubt the best choice we could have made for our wedding cake! The cake was BEAUTIFUL and it tasted AMAZING - moist and not too sweet. The price was also reasonable. Denise was very wonderful to work with - very knowledgable and responsive to our questions/concerns. We enjoyed several options from the tasting and we ended up choosing the chocolate with raspberry flavor. Highly recommend!!! :)

The Swiss Bakery 1

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys were awesome! From the first tasting to wedding day, they were nothing but helpful, flexible, and kind! The cake was beautiful and delicious and they made the whole process so easy!

Liz · Married on 08/07/2016

I was honestly giving up on finding a wedding cake by the time I made appointment with The Swiss Bakery. I've gone to a few cake testings and they were all disappointments. But that was changed when I sat down with The Swiss Bakery and tested their cake. I knew I just found my wedding cake! I worked with Beth who's very knowledgable and responsive. The cake was delivered as scheduled, and looked exactly how we designed it with Beth; it looked and tested great. Thank you Beth and The Swiss Bakery!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

The Swiss Bakery's reply:

Dear Liz, Congratulations on your Wedding! It was a beautiful venue. And thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to write this review. Bethany, Laurie and the team were delighted to work with you on your cake. It was truly a pleasure and they are so happy that you are pleased. They can't wait to do your complimentary anniversary cake! We look forward to seeing you then!

The Swiss Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup