Twinbrook Floral Design

Chantilly, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Twinbrook Floral Design is a floral design company based in Fairfax, Virginia. Over the past 20 years, the company has earned a reputation throughout Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. for its one-of-a-kind arrangements. The shop is owned by Margaret Fleegal and Patricia Smith, a mother-daughter team who have provided custom florals for over 3,000 weddings. Together with their team—who boast over 100 years of combined experience—Margaret and Patricia will work directly with you to design arrangements that are a perfect fit for your special day.

Twinbrook Floral Design can help you create a number of beautiful arrangements, such as aisle decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, table arrangements, altar decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, and flower crowns, as well as non-floral options. Flower petals and single flowers are also available. Margaret and Patricia can craft designs in any style you desire, including classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, romantic and tropical. Other services provided by the shop include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Steph
    Steph R. Getting married on 02/01/2024

Team was amazing!

Flowers were very foreign to me. I knew nothing. This vendor was highly recommended to me. After talking to them and getting the proposal - I knew they would do an amazing job! The communication was amazing. The price was very reasonable. The day of the wedding - I had so many people ask me about the flowers and how beautiful they were. Amazing team -
    especially Tonya!

Hello Steph,
    Thank you SO much for taking time to write us this review! We appreciate your business and are so pleased to have been a part of such a special day. All our best!
    ~Your Twinbrook Team
  • Angela
    Angela B. Getting married on 04/02/2023

My Ram in the Bush!

A week before my wedding, my florist (Countryside Florist Inc., in Sterling, VA) canceled me and didn't even try to assist. After calling around to other florist who were trying to rob me blind because of my desperation, Tonya at Twinbrook Floral Design and Angie of Metro Flower Market came to my rescue and made my day absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! The flowers were vibrant and my bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS! To sum it up, look know further for your flower needs! Twinbrook Floral Design and Metro Flower Market are your one stop shop:-)

Hello Angela!
    We are grateful that in your time of desperation we could find something to make your day special, the pleasure was ours. Your kind words are very appreciated and we wish you all the best in the future!
    Regards,
    Your Twinbrook Team
    Mary M. Married on 06/18/2022

Wedding arrangements were absolutely BEAUTIFUL !

I assisted a couple with their wedding and I was referred to Twinbrook Floral Design from the hotel that the reception was being held at . All the associates at Twinbrook were so helpful and accomodating with the many changes that the couple had. The flower arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were incredibly beautiful and simply breathtaking. So glad that we used Twinbrook Florals .. You should also !

Hi Mary,
    Thank you so much for writing this review! We are thrilled to hear expectations were met and you and the couple you assisted were pleased with our service! Thank you for your business and take good care.
    ~Your Twinbrook Team

Real Weddings

• Monica & Greg
    23 photos · 05/19/2018

Event Details by Edelina Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I love working with these guys. They are EASY to work with (I can't say that enough) and super accommodating to my clients. They hear what the client is looking for and always over-deliver. I don't hesitate in recommending them every chance I get, they are my go-to florist! :)

Allison Barnes Events Allison Barnes Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Twinbrook, their professionalism and brilliant design makes our clients happy!

Eleven Eleven Events Eleven Eleven Events Wedding Planners

The Twinbrook floral team is incredible. They were very helpful when my bride wanted to change colors and they were always willing to offer great advice when we were stuck on what to do. Their arrangements came out beautifully and were very reasonably priced.

4151 Lafayette Center Dr Suite 110 Chantilly, VA, 20151
703-978-3700

Monday - Friday: 8AM-5PM Saturday: 9AM-4PM Sunday: 9AM-2PM
Location of (Twinbrook Floral Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding