11277 Silo Road, Marshall, VA 20115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shelley's Floral Enterprise

Shelley’s Floral Enterprise is an experienced floral company based out of Marshall, Virginia. They have over 30 years of experience making couple’s dreams come true. Shelley, the owner of this business, will personally listen to your individual needs and desires to help you select the perfect designs for your big day. Shelley’s Floral Enterprise can't wait to turn your unique vision into a reality.

Experience

Shelley has been serving Northern Virginia and Hunt Country for over three decades. She’s skilled in classic and romantic, as well as trendy and dramatic designs. Shelley, along with her team of skilled artisans, have won numerous awards throughout the years, and pride themselves on their high-quality service. If you're having a “green” wedding, they offer local, organic, farm-grown flowers for your one-of-a-kind affair.

Shelley’s Floral Enterprise offers each couple a complimentary consultation to learn their personal tastes and style. They promise to deliver beautiful flowers on time, so your wedding day can be as stress-free as possible. They're also happy to work with a variety of budgets, ensuring you receive stunning floral designs, no matter what your price point is. Setup and delivery is included with their packages, along with a venue visit and event design. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor

Shelley's Floral Enterprise 6
Shelley's Floral Enterprise 7

Shea · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful Florals

Shelley was wonderful to work with. I wanted flowers that were out of season and inquired to multiple florists before finding Shelley. Shelley was the only one willing to fly in my favorite flower (peony) from Alaska in August. It was extremely important to me and my flowers turned out beautifully. I am very detail oriented and wanted specific flowers and Shelley was very accommodating every time I asked for a change and provided very transparent pricing which I really appreciated. She allowed me to provide my own ribbon and vases to save money which I also appreciated. The flowers were very reasonably priced. My only negative was that I felt the vase rental pricing was too high causing me to purchase my own vases and deliver them to Shelley but was then charged a small handling fee for providing my own vases. Shelley’s email stopped working a few weeks before the wedding which caused a panic but I was able to reach her by phone. Shelley was kind and I am so thankful she was willing to take the risk of getting flowers from far away. It really paid off.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 10
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 11
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 12
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 13
  • Emily

Emily Bierman · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous flowers, fabulous customer service

Shelley provided us with the most unbelievably gorgeous flowers I could have ever dreamed of. When I first spoke to Shelley, months and months before my wedding, all I knew was that I wanted my colors to be lavender and white. After describing to her the general feel and look that I was thinking of, she made my vision come to life. The end result was absolutely stunning. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, I was blown away. It is important to note as well that Shelley truly makes you feel like your day is important to her. The communication I had with her was always sincere and thoughtful, and she was impressively quick to respond to any and all inquiries. I truly cannot recommend Shelley enough. Shelley, thank you so much for creating such a romantic look for our wedding! I am forever grateful.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 14
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 15
    Shelley's Floral Enterprise 16

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You were delightful to work with from start to finish. I'm so happy your flowers and our service exceeded your expectations. We truly strive to bless you through out the process. It's so nice to hear we were successful in helping to make your wedding day truly special. Thanks again!

Shelley's Floral Enterprise Pricing

Shelley's Floral Enterprise Price Rates

Shelley's Floral Enterprise FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,900.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

What can I say about shelley?! She is amazing! I have enjoyed working with her on many occasions and photographing her arrangements is always a joy. Shelley works hard to really capture a bride's vision for her day. I highly recommend working with Shelley!

• Naturally Captured Photography
    Naturally Captured Photography Wedding Photographers

The floral arrangements from Shelley's Floral Enterprise are always top notch and they make my job as a photographer even easier :) Wonderful to work with and quality results you can trust.

• Enlightened Styles
    Enlightened Styles Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shelley's Floral is very professional and does beautiful work! I would recommend her to any bride!

• 11277 Silo Road Marshall, District of Columbia, 20115 See on map
    703-962-6250 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only. Call for your complimentary consultation.