Shelley's Floral Enterprise Reviews

100 | Marshall, VA

100 Reviews for Shelley's Floral Enterprise

• Gabriela

Gabriela Alvarez · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and Great Value Florals!

Shelley did a fabulous job with our floral arrangements!! When we went to interview her, we spent several hours discussing our vision and sharing inspiration we had pulled together into a PowerPoint with ideas from Pinterest, books, etc. This was so helpful, and I’d highly recommend it! Shelley is transparent with you about what your costs will be and incredibly knowledgeable about similar and cost-effective alternatives. She stayed in contact with us throughout planning to update us on everything from ribbon and floral availabilities to delivery costs, and this really helped us stay within budget and keep our timeline smooth. On the wedding day, her husband delivered the florals on time to both our ceremony and reception venues, and the flowers held up fairly well throughout the night. We got so many compliments on our arrangements and would definitely work with Shelley again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Gabriela Thank You So Much!
    You were such a pleasure to work with. I'm so happy you appreciated our customer service and flowers.

Shea · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful Florals

Shelley was wonderful to work with. I wanted flowers that were out of season and inquired to multiple florists before finding Shelley. Shelley was the only one willing to fly in my favorite flower (peony) from Alaska in August. It was extremely important to me and my flowers turned out beautifully. I am very detail oriented and wanted specific flowers and Shelley was very accommodating every time I asked for a change and provided very transparent pricing which I really appreciated. She allowed me to provide my own ribbon and vases to save money which I also appreciated. The flowers were very reasonably priced. My only negative was that I felt the vase rental pricing was too high causing me to purchase my own vases and deliver them to Shelley but was then charged a small handling fee for providing my own vases. Shelley’s email stopped working a few weeks before the wedding which caused a panic but I was able to reach her by phone. Shelley was kind and I am so thankful she was willing to take the risk of getting flowers from far away. It really paid off.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Dear Shea,
    Awe! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. It was quite a challenge getting your flowers, but I'm so glad that it all worked out and you were happy with your amazing Peony bouquet and the other flowers. Thank you so much for sharing all the photos. You look amazing!
  • Sara

Sara Pluchino · Married on 07/26/2019

Affordable and excellent quality wedding florist :)

Shelley was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was our florist for my July wedding. I originally wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a florist because of budget concerns, but Shelley was extremely flexible and was able to work within my budget (a bridal bouquet, 8 bridesmaid bouquets, 10 boutonnieres and two large ceremony arrangements with rented urns and columns for a little over $1000). Shelley was extremely professional and responsive to work with and her flowers all turned out absolutely beautifully! Definitely one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding. :)

Sent on 10/13/2019

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your kind words. You were delightful to work with. I appreciate you being up front about your budget. I'm so happy you were happy with the flowers and our service.
  • Emily

Emily Bierman · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous flowers, fabulous customer service

Shelley provided us with the most unbelievably gorgeous flowers I could have ever dreamed of. When I first spoke to Shelley, months and months before my wedding, all I knew was that I wanted my colors to be lavender and white. After describing to her the general feel and look that I was thinking of, she made my vision come to life. The end result was absolutely stunning. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, I was blown away. It is important to note as well that Shelley truly makes you feel like your day is important to her. The communication I had with her was always sincere and thoughtful, and she was impressively quick to respond to any and all inquiries. I truly cannot recommend Shelley enough. Shelley, thank you so much for creating such a romantic look for our wedding! I am forever grateful.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You were delightful to work with from start to finish. I'm so happy your flowers and our service exceeded your expectations. We truly strive to bless you through out the process. It's so nice to hear we were successful in helping to make your wedding day truly special. Thanks again!
  • juicyj19

Jen · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I decided to get flowers fairly late in my wedding planning process, but Shelley was very patient. Even though I didn't have a specific idea in mind of what flowers I wanted, she gave many suggestions to help me figure out the process. The flowers the day of were very beautiful and added a great touch to the decorations at our venue.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Dear Jen,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to help with your wedding flower decisions. Once I knew you preferred a full round bouquet, it was easy to suggest Hydrangeas. They are such a great value and Roses come in so many shades of pink. I love the gold accent color and thought the sheer metallic ribbon around the bouquets was very elegant. I'm so happy I found an affordable gold vase. I'm so happy you loved it.
    Best Wishes for a Blessed Marriage.
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Work & Detail

Oh my gosh where do I even start with Shelley, she was absolutely amazing to work with. She reminded me a lot of family as soon as we walked into her office. She listened to everything I wanted, gave her suggestions, & kept us in budget all while giving me exactly what I wanted. My husband is a huge duck hunter & she was able to incorporate feathers into the boutonnières - it was the perfect touch & everyone loved the details. When I arrived the day of my wedding to the venue, all the flowers were already there. I couldn’t believe it, this was easily before 8am. They were perfect & lasted all day. I highly recommend Shelley Floral Enterprise!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Dear Carly,
    Wow! This review blows me away. Thank you so much!
    You're definately family. Please stay in touch!
    I had fun incorporating those feathers and I'm so happy they got noticed. It's such a special personal touch.
    I'm so glad you were happy the flowers were there waiting for you and that they held up all day.
    Best Wishes for a Blessed Marriage!

Leah · Married on 06/01/2019

Flexible Florist who takes time to understand you vision

Shelley was incredible to work with. She was SO patient with me and worked within my budget to deliver beautiful flowers and centerpieces. She took the time to walk through the different flower choices with me and provide lower cost alternatives. She also has her own flower farm so you can get locally sourced flowers for your event!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Loved Everything!

Shelley exceeded all of our expectations! I found her using a WeddingWire search and saw she had fabulous reviews. She did not disappoint! She promptly replied to all of my emails, and our planning meeting with her was awesome. Shelley took my inspiration pictures and my vision and brought it to life. When my mom brought my bouquet up to the bridal suite, I almost cried it was so beautiful. It was seriously better than I could have ever imagined. If I could give her 1 million stars I would. Shelley THANK YOU for making our day an absolute dream. The floral centerpieces were perfect, and everything for the ceremony was spot on. Thank you thank you thank you! Brides she is worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Dear Sarah,
    Awe! I'm tearing up. Thank you so much for this amazing review.
    I remember meeting with you and Adam and how much fun we had. I truly loved the look you wanted and it was a complete pleasure creating it for you.
    Thank you so much for sending me some of the photos already. You look breathtaking.
    Please stay in touch. Hugs!
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend

Shelle was super easy to work with! She delivered exactly what I wanted. Communication was super easy!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Dear Clare,
    Thank you so much! I'm so happy you were happy with your flowers.
    You were seriously, one of the sweetest brides to work with. You knew what you wanted, we did everything via email, Pinterest and the phone.
    And those Succulents are so fun!
    Best Wishes for a Blessed Marriage. Hope to see you soon!
  • Sandi

Sandi Parkes · Married on 09/13/2018

Shelley’s Floral Enterprise

Shelley is the best! She was prompt with answers and was very flexible when our ceremony date moved due to an approaching hurricane. The flowers were beautiful!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Thank you so much! I love the bouquets you selected. They looked perfect with the bridesmaids' navy dresses and the teal pews at the church!

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Shelly was the only florist that had me send her photos of my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses as well as inspiration photos. I felt so comfortable with her and knew she just didn’t want my business but wanted to bring my vision to life. My flowers were amazing and everyone talked about them!! I can’t thank her enough for being so amazing through the entire process.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Thank you so much. I'm so glad your flowers were all that you wanted them to me. And, yes! I truly do care! It's so nice that you noticed. Hugs!
  • Nadine

Nadine · Married on 06/23/2018

Shelley is not only an extremely kind woman, but she's extremely good at her job. She worked with us to decide on flowers that fit the picture I wanted, as well as our budget and the season. On our wedding day, we had torrential downpours that moved the ceremony inside, and Shelley ran out and saved all of our floral decorations in the pouring rain. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for her!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Nadine, That was so funny! First we were roasting hot. Then soaking wet and then freezing in the AC. After all that a rainbow appeared. How magical is that?!? I'm so glad you loved your flowers. You were delightful to work with.

Peggy · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful flowers!! Shelley was kind and patient and delivered exactly what we asked for. I would highly recommend Shelley’s Floral Enterprise!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Peggy. It was my pleasure to provide your beautiful flowers and I'm so happy you were pleased with the experience.

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

Shelley Campbell of Shelley's Floral Enterprise created the most beautiful arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets for my daughter's wedding on September 30, 2017. The floral arrangements sitting on pedestals flanking the arbor for the ceremony were exquisite! The bridal bouquet with the beautiful burgundy dahlias, Sahara roses, red Astilbe and soft green seeded Eucalyptus was perfect against my daughter's beautiful vintage white wedding gown. Upon entering the tent for the reception the beauty of gorgeous floral lantern wreaths on the round guest tables and buffet took your breath away, and the beautiful long garland was the perfect accent on the farm tables. The bridesmaids' and bride's bouquet were set in lovely individual vases down the head table. What a great idea! Shelley absolutely nailed it! Thank you again Shelley, everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! It was delightful working with you. I look forward to seeing the professional photos. Hugs!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2017

Shelley was phenomenal! I will recommend her to absolutely anyone! She was amazing and the flowers for our wedding breathtaking and spectacular! She sat us down and we went over all the details and colors for the wedding. Shelley worked with our budget and I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day! It was so sad though because we had ordered two beautiful white floral arrangements for our ceremony and someone placed them in the wrong spot! They weren't even on stage with us but found in the corner with our cake! I was devastated, I still can't get over it because I was in love with them! They were that lovely! All of the floral arrangements and especially my bouquet were just BEAUTIFUL! So blessed that we found her! Thank you Shelley! You rock!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Olivia. You were the best to work with!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Shelley is AMAZING! As soon as we had our first meeting I felt like I was chatting with a long time friend. She was able to take all of my design inspiration and turn it into my dream wedding. Her eye for design and her extensive knowledge of florals is unmatched and I will recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I love everything you chose. It was so fun working with you!

Suzanne · Married on 05/26/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise provided us with stunningly beautiful flowers for our wedding. A few days before, she called to let us know that some of the flowers we wanted weren't going to be available, and it was easy to work with her for alternatives. She took a lot of time to understand our vision, and everything was delivered and set-up perfectly. The flowers were vibrant and high-quality, and everything turned out great! Thank you, Shelley!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Thanks so much Suzanne. I'm blushing! I'm so happy you noticed the quality of the flowers. Hugs!

Arielle · Married on 05/06/2017

Shelley is AMAZING AND THE BEST! Everything was perfect!
    She took all of the pictures of what I wanted and made them even better! SO easy to work with, I loved all of the details that she helped me with. I am so glad I have Shelley!!! We love you! Thank you so much for everything! BRIDES YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY WITH SHELLEY!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Arielle. I was so honored to be a part of this blessed event. Love you!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2017

Shelley was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process, and our flowers turned out beautifully on our wedding day. They were exactly what I could have imagined my dream flowers would look like - yet somehow prettier! She was extremely professional and was able to work within our budget, and delivery on the day of was prompt and flawless. I cannot say enough great things about Shelley and highly recommend choosing her as your florist.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much! I'm so happy that the flowers were what you envisioned and then some.

Madeline · Married on 03/25/2017

Shelley made my wedding perfectly beautiful! She was very patient and thorough from the beginning. We spoke over the phone and I had sent pictures of what I envisioned and the end result was even better than I could have imagined! All of my flower arrangements were stunning and my guest gave lots of compliments. I highly recommend for affordable, beautiful flowers!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Madeline, thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. You're so appreciative and understanding. Best wishes for a blessed marriage!

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Shelley was so great! She sat with my mom and I for hours looking through flowers & trying to find the perfect look to match my "vision"! Leading up to the wedding she was very responsive, and when the flowers arrived to our venue I was blown away. They looked even better than I had imagined and for a great price. Her husband delivered and set up the flowers and was so nice in showing me everything and working with me to place each piece exactly where I wanted in the room :) I would absolutely recommend using Shelley!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

Thank you so much. It's so wonderful to have all the time I put into making sure the flowers that arrive are what was envisioned. It's a labor of love. Thank you!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Shelley was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very easy to reach and responsive to any questions I had. We originally met for a consultation and she was so helpful since I didn't know exactly what I wanted and she helped me pick out a vision for my wedding. I ended up changing my vision and Shelley was so accommodating and helpful as she did a phone call to go over the new look. On the day of my wedding it rained so we weren't able to use the gazebo ceremony site which I had originally had sprays for the gazebo and she was very quick to call me the morning of my wedding to go over switching up the sprays to a different arrangement so we could use it inside the ballroom! When the flowers arrived they were absolutely amazing and beautiful! I was beyond excited with the look of all the flowers and they were everything I had imagined for my special day! I would highly recommend using Shelley for your wedding as she is so friendly and helpful and easy to work with and her flowers are absolutely stunning!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Hi Megan,

Thank you so much! This is music to my ears. Thank you so much!

Katerina · Married on 10/02/2016

Excellent in every way. Shelley's outstanding work, attention to detail and ability to make all of your wedding flowers dreams come true will exceed your expectations and confirm that you've made the best choice.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/04/2016

We got married last weekend at Fauquier Springs Country Club and our flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet was everything I wanted it to be! We had two large sprays that went on either side of the gazebo, that were then moved inside to the head table. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

We're so happy you loved your flowers. Thanks for the referral!

Megan · Married on 06/12/2016

Thanks thanks thanks !!!!! Each flower are looking to come from heaven !!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Shelley's Floral Enterprise's reply:

You're so welcome! What a wonderful complement. Thank you!