About Enlightened Styles

Enlightened Styles creates the whole look for the bride; before, on, and after the big day.

Get your perfect cut, color, and wedding trial before the wedding, then let Enlightened Styles pamper you by taking all the stress out of your big day. We come to your location and set up with everything you need. You will look and feel like a beautiful bride right before walking down the aisle to your soon-to-be husband.

We can also make sure your whole wedding party is gorgeous as they stand by your side. After all the craziness of the wedding and the honeymoon are done, let us continue to keep your hair looking it's best.

We now offer our own makeup line Ammoura Cosmetics. Your skin is unique. Your makeup should be too!

Custom blending is the newest trend to hit the cosmetic industry. Where can you go and have a product customized just for your individual skin type, color and condition, as you wait? Not the department store!

At the Enlightened Styles Salon and Blending Bar, we will take the guess work out of finding that perfect foundation shade and texture. You also get to blend your very own wedding day lipstick, the perfect color just for you!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Greer did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my an engagement photos! She was able to give me a stunning but more natural look for makeup and did a beautiful on my hair! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 4/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacquelyn fit me in on a Sunday to do my hair and makeup for engagement photos, and when my normal stylist couldn't fit me in for a haircut, she did that for me as well! She is amazing and made me look great for my photographs. I have booked her for my wedding and I can't wait to see what she does for that! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User4903196, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews

1:08 minutes
Enlightened Styles Organic Salon
0:55 minutes

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Oh my goodness! Enlightened Styles...what can I say that you can't see from the images? I am looking forward to working on some weddings together this year. The level of professionalism and perfectionism represented in all her work is exactly what I love and why you should consider Enlightened Styles for your big day and special events.

Enlightened Styles always does a fantastic job with hair and makeup. Jacquelyn knows how to create a natural look that will last all day and look great for photos. I've photographed her work many times and it's always beautiful! She makes everyone feel pampered and gorgeous!

Jacquelyn Rodriquez has the best team, the best on-site wedding hair/makeup service and is the best priced!! You get so much more for your money when you have the true professionals from Enlightened Styles. I have seen numerous brides come out of Jacquelyn's care just beaming with delight when they see how PERFECT they look for their big day! And talk about Kindness and Loving support! On the most nerve-wracking day of her life, Jacquelyn's professionalism will reassure and impress your bride and her very important bridal court.

We had the opportunity to work with Enlightened Styles and she did a wonderful job on hair & makeup! Jacquelyn was fun and easy to get along with. She made the whole experience wonderful!

Events

110 W Shirley Ave, Warrenton, VA 20186   See On Map
540-935-2150 (phone)
By appointment only Please call or email to make you appointment.
Enlightened Styles is a wedding Hair and Makeup Artist from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Virginia, and Warrenton. Enlightened Styles is a professional wedding Hair and Makeup Artist that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Makeup.