Enlightened Styles

Warrenton, District of Columbia View map Visit website

Enlightened Styles is a wedding makeup and hair stylist for couples in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This stylist helps couples relax on their wedding day with pampering and professional styling. The team even offers their own makeup line, which they can apply to help accentuate the natural beauty of the couple and wedding party. Based out of Warrenton, Virginia, this salon helps couples prepare before their wedding and then brings the services to them on their big day.

Couples will find hair and makeup services at Enlightened Styles. This salon and spa also has multiple licensed stylists to assist couples and members of their wedding party with skincare, massages, and consultation. This stylist can work with groups of up to 20 individuals and offers group discounts. Hair trials, haircuts, keratin treatments, and hair coloring can be done prior to the wedding day, in preparation for the wedding styling. On-site hair services for the day of the wedding include:

• Blowouts
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling

Other Services
Couples can also get a makeup trial before their wedding day. On the day of the wedding, on-site makeup services for couples and the wedding party include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$140

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$140

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$130

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Stacie
    Stacie C. Married on 05/06/2022

Professional, communicative, accommodating, delightful.

Stephanie, Heidi, and Greer were a fantastic team that came out to Mountain Run Winery to pamper the bridal party on my wedding day. Communication with Stephanie leading up to the event was exceptional. She was in constant contact and developed a great timeline to get all 6 of us (hair and makeup) wedding ready. The team was very accommodating and willing to put up with silly banter of the bridal party. We had a great time! I felt absolutely beautiful, and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day! A million and one thank yous to Enlightened Styles for playing a huge part in making this happen!

Enlightened Styles's reply:

Stacie, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We had so much fun working with your bridal party, it was our absolute pleasure, and you looked absolutely beautiful.
    Jocelyn Married on 04/16/2022

Fantastic Service!

Wedding Date- 4/16/22- What a great team! From day 1 Enlightened Styles was super professional and very easy to get in contact with. It’s a one-stop shop- which is great for weddings!! Stephanie was my stylist. She took her role very seriously and I knew after our trial appointment that I was in the best place! The team worked hard to make me and my mother’s wedding hair and makeup perfect. My mom and I both wear our hair natural which was the only thing that made me nervous prior to the trial hair w Stephanie. I’ve got to say, her team did a better job styling my hair than any other hair dresser I have visited!!!! The makeup was flawless. I am just so happy that I found this salon. I live about an hour away and I am actually going to switch to this salon and make it my new home for regular hair maintenance. Brava team and thank you for making this experience so special!

Enlightened Styles's reply:

Jocelyn, we had such a fabulous time working with you and your beautiful mom! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you in the salon again soon!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline M. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful and Professional

I had a wonderful experience with Enlightened Styles! Stephanie and her team did an outstanding and timely job with myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mother. The trial was extremely helpful which she replicated perfectly on my wedding day. Would highly recommend!

Enlightened Styles's reply:

Jacqueline, thank you for the glowing review! We had such a fabulous time with you and your bridal party, and you looked absolutely beautiful! We hope you had a wonderful wedding and wish you and your spouse all the best on your new adventure together.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Caitlin
    74 photos · 05/28/2022

Lieb Photographic LLC Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness! Enlightened Styles...what can I say that you can't see from the images? I am looking forward to working on some weddings together this year. The level of professionalism and perfectionism represented in all her work is exactly what I love and why you should consider Enlightened Styles for your big day and special events.

Kristen Lynne Photography Kristen Lynne Photography Wedding Photographers

Enlightened Styles always does a fantastic job with hair and makeup. Jacquelyn knows how to create a natural look that will last all day and look great for photos. I've photographed her work many times and it's always beautiful! She makes everyone feel pampered and gorgeous!

Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston Hotel Weddings

Jacquelyn Rodriquez has the best team, the best on-site wedding hair/makeup service and is the best priced!! You get so much more for your money when you have the true professionals from Enlightened Styles. I have seen numerous brides come out of Jacquelyn's care just beaming with delight when they see how PERFECT they look for their big day! And talk about Kindness and Loving support! On the most nerve-wracking day of her life, Jacquelyn's professionalism will reassure and impress your bride and her very important bridal court.

110 W Shirley Ave Warrenton, District of Columbia, 20186

By appointment only Please call or email to make you appointment.
Location of (Enlightened Styles)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding