Alexander City, AL 35010 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Lynne Photography

Just as each client is unique, every wedding and portrait session is too. Your photographs will be beautifully captured and tell your love story to intimately reflect who you are. Of course I strive to create beautiful images for every wedding & portrait session that I photograph. But I also provide a warm and relaxed atmosphere for my clients so that they are able to enjoy their time as they create these memories.

I love bringing a fine art approach to my work and I'm thankful that my clients trust my artistic vision. It is my goal to give each of my clients an amazing photographic experience and leave them with timeless, elegant, & bespoke images.

I also love to shoot film for its artistic and enduring qualities. I find that film's romantic aesthetic is the perfect pairing for weddings and portraits. Soft colors, lots of beautiful light, and the subtle grain all work to create stunning, fine art photographs.

Though I now call Virginia my home I am available to travel for your special occasions and events. I only accept a limited number of commissions each year in order to give my clients my full creative energy and attention that they deserve.

I am currently accepting commissions for 2015 & 2016. Please contact me for more information & details. I'd love to chat with you! -Kristen

I’m extremely honored and blessed to have my work featured in publications including: Weddings Unveiled Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Sparrow, Bayside Bride, Borrowed & Blue, Washingtonian Bride & Groom, The Fount Collective, & more. I’m also proud to be a Preferred Vendor with Elizabeth Anne Designs, Trendy Bride, & Wedding Chicks.

Follow Kristen Lynne Photography on

• CRUphoto
  • Tracy Fisher Photography
  • Bunn Photography
31f36da895a7517b 1437415871722 virginiafineartweddingphotographerkristenlynneph
31f36da895a7517b 1437415871722 virginiafineartweddingphotographerkristenlynneph

9 Reviews for Kristen Lynne Photography

Colette · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so happy we hired Kristen to capture our wedding! She was lovely to work with leading up to the big day, and on our wedding day she was so good at making sure we got all the shots in we wanted, stayed on the timeline, and was so sweet directing everyone during portraits. When we got our photos back we were thrilled to see how good they looked. They are romantic, soft, and classic, exactly what I was looking for. Kristen beautifully showcased all our best features and brilliantly captured the special moments, big and small. Some of our black and white portraits especially look like serious fine art and I can't wait to get prints framed! We will cherish our wedding photos for years not just because of what they represent but because of how beautiful they are to look at!

Sent on 12/03/2017

V · Married on 08/19/2016

Let's be honest, there are plenty of wedding photographers out there, but there's only one Kristen :-D Anyone can take a nice picture with a nice camera, but not everyone has a "good eye" and it's clear that Kristen definitely does. I think when I was trying to look for a photographer, I really wanted the photographer to capture the "essence" of our story and relationship and I think Kristen did that...and so much more! She made my now-husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures are hands down, probably the BEST WEDDING PICTURES I've ever seen. Maybe I'm biased, but seriously, her work belongs on the front page of every major bridal magazine!

Out of all the vendors that I had to book, she was the first one that I booked and next to my wedding venue and makeup artist, she was one of my most favorite vendors to work with! I think if you're deciding between photographers, you need to look at all the pieces of work from a stylistic standpoint. And, I think this is what Kristen definitely excels at. Her style is very consistent. It's ethereal, romantic, and soft--everything that you would want from a wedding photographer.

Sadly, I'm not able to copy-paste my thank you letter to Kristen here (over the word limit), but if you want to get a better idea of how awesome she is, you should check out the google review that I wrote for her :) She's amazing!!!! I'm totally going to use her services again :)

-vivian

Sent on 09/07/2016

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2016

You'd be crazy not to hire Kristen! Not only is her work stunning, unique, and artistic (she makes you look better than you knew you could!), but her attitude, demeanor, and professionalism is unmatched. In all the craziness of a wedding day, it was so comforting to have a calm, friendly, and organized voice to help us capture all the moments we wanted to be sure we got. Plus her attention to detail and making every detail beautiful is fantastic.

From the first phone call Kristen really builds a genuine relationship with you, gets to know you, what you want and brings you into her photography family. All her work, even the small things like sending you the photos on USB, has a beautiful and artistic touch, showing you that you are working with someone who pours love and care into all the work she does.

Did I mention she works in the lost art of film photography?!? Using film gives each photo such a timeless look and showcases her skill as a photographer. She also utilizes digital when needed so you get the best of both worlds.

I cannot speak highly enough of Kristen. I feel lucky to have gotten to work with her, to know her, and we will definitely be using her as our photographer from now on!

Sent on 08/05/2016

• Enlightened Styles
    Enlightened Styles Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen is wonderful to work with! She really knows how to capture a beautiful photo. I love that she works with film photography! The color are so beautiful. I would most definitely recommend Kristen Lynne Photography

• Alexander City, 35010 See on map