Newport News, Newport News, VA 23602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,995
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 3

About Thirty-Three Photography

Thirty-Three Photography in Newport News, Virginia is a full-time lifestyle and event and photographer available for weddings across the United States and beyond. Brian Callan's 10years as a wedding photographer has taken him along the east coast from North Carolina to NYC, out to California, and to Mexico. His background in photojournalism assists him in getting those crucial, candid and reflective photographs of your day. His unique lighting styles capture amazing images of the couple, whether it is during their free engagement session or on their wedding day. Brian blends photojournalistic, modern, and traditional styles to create timeless images you will cherish. "Amazing," "Professional," and "Affordable," is what couples say, time and again, in their reviews about working with Brian.

Experience

Brian Callan is an award winning wedding photographer with over 200 weddings under his belt. His work extends beyond weddings to include various events, live performances, sports, editorial, commercial, and documentary photography. He's been embeded with the United States Marine Corps, shoots side by side with firefighters in live fire training, and is relied upon by countless businesses and couples to deliver compelling imagery. Brian's overall experience as a photographer merges perfectly with wedding photography and his reviews echo that.

Dedicated to providing professional photography services, Thirty-Three Photography schedules only one event per day. Additional services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional hours

Thirty-Three Photography 7
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2019

Literally THE BEST Photographer

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Brian is a dream to work with. He met us for our consultation and asked us questions about what we wanted. He answered my husband's questions and impressed him (which is hard to do). He sent us a quote that night and we booked him immediately. All of his packages were reasonably priced. We scheduled our engagement session which included our 6 year old daughter. Brian made sure she was in important shots and made her "his assistant". We received the photos very quickly and they were amazing. It was hard to choose which ones to print for our collage. Brian contacted us before the wedding to go over last minute details. He was thorough and made sure all our requests were noted. Our wedding day, Brian arrived early and started right away. He was a machine. Getting all the photos and poses on our list. During the ceremony, I did not even see him, but he got great shots. The whole night Brian was capturing special moments. Five days after the wedding, we received the first photos in our gallery. Brian had all our photos loaded in less than 2 weeks. He met us close to home to drop off our DVD and flash drive. These had over 300 pictures that we had not seem. The pictures were breathtaking and I was crying. Thank you Brian for capturing our special day. You truly are the GREATEST.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Thirty-Three Photography 8
  • Kenneth

Kenneth Rutherford II · Married on 06/19/2019

Brian is awesome!

Brian turned what should have been one of my most nervous experiences into an all around great experience. As soon as I saw the passion that Brian had for taking our photos it was inspiring and put me at ease. From beginning to end Brian and his service set him apart from the rest and I will always recommend him. Our photos came out amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Thirty-Three Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Thirty-Three Photography 1
    Military & First Responder Discount
    I offer a discount for active duty military and first responders. Thank-you for your service!
  • Thirty-Three Photography 2
    Off Season & Destination Wedding Discount!

Save Hundreds on ALL wedding dates from November to March.

Huge discounts on ALL weddings outside of Virginia!

• Thirty-Three Photography 3
    Free Engagement Session!
    I include a free engagement session with all wedding coverage of 6 or more hours! This gives us an opportunity to work together before your wedding so you to feel more comfortable in front of the camera ahead of your big day. You receive all of the edited images (including a print release- allows you to print all the photos you want) which are great for save the dates, announcements, or an added touch at the reception.

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Bryan is absolutely a gifted artist capturing the best shots and in super stealth ninja mode. I perform 500 weddings a year and usually see everything, but him, which is excellent with a photographer. He has a way that captures the moment perfectly and does wonders in natural light. The shots he shared with me are brilliantly beautiful. Book with him now, all of my couple's have loved him, so will you!

• Acme DJs of Virginia
    Acme DJs of Virginia Wedding DJs

Brian is a great person and a great photographer. From the many weddings that I have done with Brian, he makes sure that all of your photo shots are taken. I know this personally because when we work together, him and I talk through the time line of events and we make sure that we are on the same page. If he needs to take his clients to have a sun set pose, for example, I will make sure that nothing was planned during the time line so he can do his work for his clients. It is important that the photographer and DJ are on the same page so issues don't conflict with one and other and all of those planned events are not missed for a perfect photo opportunity. I would strongly recommend for anyone to reach out to Brian and to see if he is available if you are in the market for a great photographer. He takes great pride in what he does. The pictures that I have seen really impress me. For the many photos that I have seen, I am like, "Wow, that is an awesome picture!" It just blows me away to see what he can do. Give Brian a call today and see what memories he can capture for you! These will be the memories you will be able to share with the many friends and family members and will last a life time for you.

• Newport News Newport News, Virginia, 23602 See on map