Thirty-Three Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

Thirty-Three Photography in Newport News, VA is a full-time photographer and wedding specialist w/over 300 weddings. Brian's experience as a photojournalist and event photographer truly sets him apart and he's a Couple's Choice Award winner 8 years in a row. From elopements and small beach weddings to formal Greek and Catholic weddings, he's done it. His approach makes you feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera whether it is during your FREE engagement session or on your big day!

Experience:

Brian is not a weekend, side hustle photographer- he's a full-time photographer. He has photographed over 300 weddings spanning along the east coast and as far away as California and Mexico. One look at his website and you'll see he's shot with The Marine Corps during day and night training ops, side by side with firefighters in live fire training evolutions, on vert ramps with pro skaters, shot music legends from press pits, documented remote fishing villages of the Philippines, and more. Brian has forged a level of experience and professionalism, which truly sets him apart from other wedding photographers. Brian's unique skill set merges perfectly with wedding photography and his couples' reviews echo that.

Dedicated to providing professional photography services, Thirty-Three Photography schedules only one event per day. Additional services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Liz
    Liz W. Married on 05/21/2022

Your search ends here, pick Thirty-Three Photography!!

I am outstandingly overwhelmed by the level of talent, professionalism, and quality that Brian Callan brought to capturing all the highlights of our wedding day, and I'm so thankful we chose Thirty-Three Photography in our wedding vendor search! If you hold any reservations or doubts on who to choose for your own special day, please know that Brian is literally THE MAN who will make it his goal to go above and beyond to memorialize your day in photos and slideshows and to make it seem so flawless and effortless (and we all know weddings are never either of these things)! From the very beginning, during the height of COVID, he sold himself and his love for capturing weddings, starting with a long phone conversation describing the different packages he offers, as well as sharing his love of photography and for capturing a moment of your own history, for you to hold on to and pass down to your many family members. He also sent me recommendations for other vendors I was still in need of, such as videographers, DJ's, etc, and I'm so glad I listened to his recommendations, as they all worked so seamlessly together! He answered all of our questions quickly, and his humor, enthusiasm, and love of photography was evident and welcomed. The turn-around time for receiving our engagement photos, and wedding flash drives (for my husband and I, PLUS both sets of parents) was crazy fast! He even sent us a link to see our wedding photos as he got each set of photos edited and done (within a week and a half of our wedding), which I never expected! He was so excited by a handful of photos, that he had already sent us four completed photos within days of our special day, and I was astounded at the level of quality these photos possessed while capturing our love and excitement! Thank you so much for your hard work and talent, as words can't begin to express the gratitude I have for Brian's dedication!
    Shelbie G. Married on 05/14/2022

Wow! Just wow!

Brian is absolutely amazing! He will exceed every expectation you thought you had for your special day pictures. From start to finish he was hands down amazing! I searched through dozens of photographers to find our perfect fit. Brian blew me away immediately. He started by doing a call with me where he asked all the important things and got to know me and what we wanted. He then took that information and built a custom package that met our needs. This was amazing! I felt like I was not a cookie-cutter client, but that he took the time to build something especially for our needs. We booked him immediately because we knew he was the one! From there we took our engagement photos with him where he nailed it. We had our puppies in them with us, and he was so patient and kind in assisting to get our perfect family portrait with them. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Fast foward to our big day...WOW! Brian showed up ready to kill it. He was so kind and patient with my large bridal party. He captured all the shots we wanted and when we got them back...Holy smokes yall...I was in tears by how beautiful and perfect they were. Every girl dreams of the most beautiful and magical wedding photos and those two words cant even begin to describe how my husband and I feel about our pictures. We can not even pick a favorite or two because we love them all so much! Not only is his work stunning but his personality and professionalism is amazing! My husband is not a photo taker and Brian helped keep us on track and helped me alter my original schedule to get the stunning photos we wanted and save time so we could be with our guests instead of spending our entire day and reception getting photos. This was such a blessing and cut down on so much stress. 10/10 would recommend and you all will not be dissapointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Thirty-Three Photography 1
Exclusive
Thirty-Three Photography 2
Discount

I have a discount for those who are called when seconds matter most! Active duty Police, Fire, EMTs, and 911 dispatchers qualify and a discount for those who have served in the past. That's my photo, not stock, I shoot live fire training evolutions.

*discount cannot be combined with other discounts/deals but additional discounts for destination weddings may apply.

Thirty-Three Photography 3
Offer

I cover of small, intimate ceremonies...

Whether it's a small backyard ceremony with just family and close friends, an intimate beach ceremony with just the two of you and an officiant, or an elopement at the courthouse you are covered!

Just because you aren't having a traditional wedding with a reception, doesn't mean you can't have memories to last a lifetime!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Bryan is absolutely a gifted artist capturing the best shots and in super stealth ninja mode. I perform 500 weddings a year and usually see everything, but him, which is excellent with a photographer. He has a way that captures the moment perfectly and does wonders in natural light. The shots he shared with me are brilliantly beautiful. Book with him now, all of my couple's have loved him, so will you!

Acme DJs of Virginia Acme DJs of Virginia Wedding DJs

Brian is a great person and a great photographer. From the many weddings that I have done with Brian, he makes sure that all of your photo shots are taken. I know this personally because when we work together, him and I talk through the time line of events and we make sure that we are on the same page. If he needs to take his clients to have a sun set pose, for example, I will make sure that nothing was planned during the time line so he can do his work for his clients. It is important that the photographer and DJ are on the same page so issues don't conflict with one and other and all of those planned events are not missed for a perfect photo opportunity. I would strongly recommend for anyone to reach out to Brian and to see if he is available if you are in the market for a great photographer. He takes great pride in what he does. The pictures that I have seen really impress me. For the many photos that I have seen, I am like, "Wow, that is an awesome picture!" It just blows me away to see what he can do. Give Brian a call today and see what memories he can capture for you! These will be the memories you will be able to share with the many friends and family members and will last a life time for you.

Newport News Newport News, Virginia, 23602
Location of (Thirty-Three Photography)

Thirty-Three Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Thirty-Three Photography include in the starting price?

Thirty-Three Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Thirty-Three Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Thirty-Three Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Thirty-Three Photography offer?

Thirty-Three Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Thirty-Three Photography offer?

Thirty-Three Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Thirty-Three Photography offer for wedding events?

Thirty-Three Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Thirty-Three Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Thirty-Three Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Thirty-Three Photography offer?

Thirty-Three Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion, 3 discount promotions, 1 offer promotion and 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding