Newport News, Newport News, VA 23602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,995
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 3

About Thirty-Three Photography

Thirty-Three Photography in Newport News, VA is a full-time photographer available for weddings across the U.S. Brian's background in photojournalism is key to getting those candid moments you expect from your wedding day. You want your photos to *POP* and be different. His approach and unique lighting styles will make your photos stand out, whether it is during your free engagement session or on your big day!

Experience:

Brian is an award winning wedding photographer. During the last 12 years he has shot over 250 weddings; from the Outer Banks of North Carolina, all across Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York City, and as far away as California and Mexico.

Although Brian's primary area of expertise is wedding photography, his portfolio extends beyond weddings to include various events, live performances, sports, editorial, commercial, and documentary photography. His work has been published locally, nationally, and internationally and he is relied upon by countless businesses and couples to deliver compelling imagery. Brian's overall experience as a photographer merges perfectly with wedding photography and his reviews echo that.

Dedicated to providing professional photography services, Thirty-Three Photography schedules only one event per day. Additional services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional hours

135 Reviews for Thirty-Three Photography

• Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Great experience

Glancing through the websites of wedding photographers, we were captivated by backgrounds of sunsets and natural settings in Brian’s work. We were pleased with his thoughtfulness in planning out must-have shots ahead of time and in capturing the unplanned moments as they arose. It was great to have the session with him ahead of time to become at ease with the camera. As we are living out of the area, we appreciated that he worked with our schedule and made suggestions on where to take pictures. Our main event was at the Obici House in Suffolk and we love the beautiful pictures we have at the venue - including the river at sunset. We were delightfully surprised to get preview images of our photos so soon - they came in batches within 2 weeks later and were a treat to open and share. Our final photos were available soon afterwards in very nice keepsake packaging for a DVD slideshow and USB drive.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Reyes · Married on 03/10/2020

Our Elopement

Brian was the most amazing photographer I have ever had the pleasure of shooting with. He made our experience so so much fun and had us laughing and feeling so comfortable and relaxed the whole time. My husband and I decided to elope and do it just the two of us. We did still want to have a photographer even though we did not do a big wedding. Brian made our day feel just as important as anybody else’s. He was invested in making sure that we took all of the pictures and poses that I asked for and even went and scoped out the area for good places for our photos before hand. He also made a print out of the poses I sent to him and mapped out where he thought were good locations for each shot. He was very quick in getting us our edited photos and we were blown away with the quality and beauty of each picture. I loved them all so much that I am having a hard time deciding which ones to have printed to go in frames! To say we were impressed with his thoroughness and passion for making our day great and special, would be a gross understatement. We were beyond happy and impressed with our experience and I hope that we will have more occasions in the future just so that we can use him to take pictures again. Thank you so much for making us feel special with our little wedding! I highly highly recommend him to any bride to take your pictures!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Thirty-Three Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys! Whether it is a formal Catholic/Greek ceremony or a just us and an officiant, like your day, it doesn't matter to me. They are both just as important in my eyes! Couples are often intimidated by a camera but you guys, like all of my couples, showed how easy it really is. I wish you both all the best!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Thirty-Three Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1995.00
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Thirty-Three Photography 1
    Military & First Responder Discount
    I offer a discount for active duty military and first responders. Thank-you for your service!
  • Thirty-Three Photography 2
    Off Season & Destination Wedding Discount!

Save Hundreds on ALL wedding dates from November to March.

Huge discounts on ALL weddings outside of Virginia!

• Thirty-Three Photography 3
    Free Engagement Session!
    I include a free engagement session with all wedding coverage of 6 or more hours! This gives us an opportunity to work together before your wedding so you to feel more comfortable in front of the camera ahead of your big day. You receive all of the edited images (including a print release- allows you to print all the photos you want) which are great for save the dates, announcements, or an added touch at the reception.

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Bryan is absolutely a gifted artist capturing the best shots and in super stealth ninja mode. I perform 500 weddings a year and usually see everything, but him, which is excellent with a photographer. He has a way that captures the moment perfectly and does wonders in natural light. The shots he shared with me are brilliantly beautiful. Book with him now, all of my couple's have loved him, so will you!

• Acme DJs of Virginia Wedding DJs

Brian is a great person and a great photographer. From the many weddings that I have done with Brian, he makes sure that all of your photo shots are taken. I know this personally because when we work together, him and I talk through the time line of events and we make sure that we are on the same page. If he needs to take his clients to have a sun set pose, for example, I will make sure that nothing was planned during the time line so he can do his work for his clients. It is important that the photographer and DJ are on the same page so issues don't conflict with one and other and all of those planned events are not missed for a perfect photo opportunity. I would strongly recommend for anyone to reach out to Brian and to see if he is available if you are in the market for a great photographer. He takes great pride in what he does. The pictures that I have seen really impress me. For the many photos that I have seen, I am like, "Wow, that is an awesome picture!" It just blows me away to see what he can do. Give Brian a call today and see what memories he can capture for you! These will be the memories you will be able to share with the many friends and family members and will last a life time for you.

• Newport News Newport News, Virginia, 23602 See on map
    757-517-3840 (Phone number)
    Location of (Thirty-Three Photography)