Hollyfield Manor

Manquin, VA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hollyfield Manor is a mansion wedding venue located in Manquin, Virginia. Owner Sarah Barham has catered hundreds of weddings over the years, taking great joy in serving couples as they celebrate their love for one another. Her daughter, Jessica, also decided to begin a career in catering, allowing them to become business partners. After seeing their business grow over the years, they wanted to chase after the next big thing. Having the opportunity to renovate and open Hollyfield Manor has allowed both Sarah and Jessica to follow their exciting dreams. Tracy Gilland is also a part of the team at Hollyfield Manor, with over a decade of invaluable experience working in the wedding industry.

Facilities and Capacity

Hollyfield Manor offers over 7,500 square feet of event space. This beautiful manor overlooks an expansive view of Hollyfield Pond, a 28-acre lake, and lush farmland in King William County. On this property exists a massive red equestrian barn, well-manicured farmlands, spectacular views of the sunset, and an elegantly appointed reception facility. This picturesque and romantic farm setting is surrounded by towering holly trees, magnolias, and boxwoods. Couples are welcome to choose from a number of event spaces to host their ceremony and reception. Nature’s bounty provides guests with countless backdrop options to exchange vows under the warmth of the sun. The barn offers a rustic and elegant setting for a smaller gathering, featuring hardwood flooring, eye-catching chandeliers, and a grand fireplace. The ballroom provides ample space for a formal sit-down dinner as well as an evening of dancing and celebration. Couples are also invited to begin their wedding day in the comfort of the venue’s Get Ready suites. Here, the wedding parties can relax and unwind before walking down the aisle, both looking and feeling their very best.

At Hollyfield Manor, the event staff wants to provide couples with the wedding they have always dreamed of. This venue also offers a variety of event items, including altars, arches, chairs, dance floors, furniture, and tables. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • China

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Farm/Ranch
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

Chelsea O. Married on 06/19/2021

Stop looking at venues and book now!

I’m not sure where to start as I cannot say enough great things about Hollyfield Manor! I wish I could give them a 10 out of 5 stars. This is an absolutely picturesque venue and provides the epitome of a southern charm setting for a wedding! The very first time my husband and I stepped on the property, we knew this was the one! There are probably hundreds of beautiful spots on the property for photos (i.e. the historic beautiful manor, Tavern Room, bridal and groomsmen suite, the lake, the long driveway lined with trees, and the list goes on). There are two outdoor ceremony options – in front of the lake or the stunning manor home. One of my non-negotiables was having a beautiful Plan B ceremony option I wouldn’t regret in the event the weather didn’t cooperate - the reception hall is breathtaking with the high ceilings and multiple chandeliers, beautiful brick statement fireplace, and the natural light from the panoramic views of the lake and property.

Jessica, the venue coordinator, was freaking INCREDIBLE to work with throughout the entire process. She was extremely flexible and kept putting me at ease during the pandemic as we had to reschedule our wedding twice. She was always just a text or email away whenever I needed anything no matter what time it was. Wedding planning can be very stressful at times, but I never once felt worried or overwhelmed, especially the day of, because I knew Jessica had it all figured out. She truly transformed my vision into reality – I keep telling people it’s scary how perfect everything went on our wedding day.

One of the things I loved most about Hollyfield Manor is they have TONS of decorations already on site. They do offer décor which you can rent for the evening (greenery, table centerpieces, etc.) at an extremely reasonable price. Talk about a budget saver and one less thing to worry about trying to sell after the wedding. With the natural and elegant charm of the venue, when it comes to décor, simplicity is all you need. Whatever decorations I didn’t get, or didn’t think of, Jessica was able to fill the “space” and made everything look so stunning.

Let’s talk about food (drooling as I am typing). Traditions Catering is the onsite caterer and offer a wonderful selection of butlered appetizers, entrees, and side dishes. Susie, the owner, and her staff knocked it out of the park with the food. I can probably count on one hand the number of weddings I’ve been to where the food was enjoyable to eat and wasn’t overcooked or tasteless. EVERYTHING on our wedding day was delicious. Do yourself a favor and get the sweet potato biscuits and the chicken cordon bleu (according to the staff, my husband was the first groom to go back for seconds!) Susie and Jessica packed us to-go boxes at the end of the night which we got to enjoy over the next few days.

Jessica and Susie were just absolutely amazing to work with. You can tell they genuinely love what they do and take pride in their work. They will make sure you are happy every step of the way from planning, to getting ready, to walking down the aisle. I felt like I received nothing but their very best. My husband and I are extremely grateful for the entire staff at Hollyfield Manor – without their guidance and support our wedding would not have been as perfect and memorable as it was. We highly recommend!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 05/22/2021

Will not disappoint!

If you are thinking about booking your wedding at this venue, do it now! I promise you will not be disappointed. I can’t say enough great things about Hollyfield Manor. I had my wedding there 5/22/21 and it was everything I had hoped for. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the family that owns is truly what made my day so special. They are kind, decent, hard-working people who will go out of their way to work with you to make your wedding day dreams come true.

When I first toured the venue I knew it was the one. Between the fields and trees that live the driveway, to the pergola by the water, to the elegant house and reception hall, everything is absolutely gorgeous. Jessica, the venue coordinator was probably the most important component to my wedding planning. I truly don’t know how I would have done it without her. She thought about every little detail to help make my day perfect. Planning a wedding during covid was stressful. A few months before the wedding I had no idea what my wedding day would look like. Jessica helped me remain calm and assured me that somehow, someway we would have a beautiful wedding that I would love, and we sure did! Jessica knows the venue like the back of her hand. She will offer you several options and customizations to help make the venue yours and when you are feeling overwhelmed, she will help steer you in the right direction. Susie makes all the delicious food in-house so don’t have to worry about the stress that comes along with bringing in an outside catering company. She even made us pretzel with beer cheese horderves that weren’t originally on the catering menu! They even supplied us with bartenders who were able to tell me exactly what types and quantities of alcohol to buy. Every guest at our wedding had an amazing time. I’ve gotten compliments for months about how great of a day it was and I owe so many thanks to Hollyfield!
  • Marina
    Marina D. Married on 05/08/2021

Nothing but perfect!

I absolutely loved Hollyfield. They were so easy to work with and made the process nothing but enjoyable, even during covid. It was so beautiful and Jessica ensured everything went smoothly! I recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in the Richmond area.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

289 Hollyfield Lane Manquin, VA, 23106
804-298-2524
Location of (Hollyfield Manor)

Hollyfield Manor frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Hollyfield Manor?

Hollyfield Manor includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Hollyfield Manor, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Hollyfield Manor includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Hollyfield Manor in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hollyfield Manor for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hollyfield Manor for wedding events?

Hollyfield Manor offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Hollyfield Manor offer?

Hollyfield Manor offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Hollyfield Manor offer for wedding events?

Hollyfield Manor offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Hollyfield Manor have available for wedding events?

Hollyfield Manor offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Hollyfield Manor and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hollyfield Manor is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues