Kingsmill Resort

Williamsburg, VA View map Visit website
Up to 1,000 guests

Up to 1,000 guests

At Kingsmill, it's all about the details; we create custom weddings, as no two couples are alike. Let us help you put your signature on your wedding day.

Mother Nature gives us quite an advantage by providing us the James River backdrop and Technicolor sunsets. However, it is truly our guest service that sets us apart.

Our professional wedding planners will help you design your dream wedding. From choosing the perfect linen and coordinating lighting to personalized menus and signature touches, we will help you transform your banquet space into a memorable event fit for a magazine.

Even extra touches like arranging a bridal party spa day, a golf outing for the groomsmen, or recreational activities for guests are handled with our hallmark style and grace.

The Kingsmill Wedding Team is committed to making sure the moment you say, "I do" is a moment you'll hold warmly in your heart forever.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Lennie B. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There Truly Are No Words ...

As I have sat here this morning writing reviews for our vendors for my daughter’s wedding on Saturday, I kept opening the tab for Kingsmill – and quickly pushing it aside – this was going to be a tough one. Truthfully, I don’t even know where to start – thank you doesn’t even begin to touch on the amount of gratitude and appreciation we have for the experience and privilege of working with you. From the moment we walked in the door for our very first tour of the beautiful venue there – James Gelfand has gone over and above every single expectation. To say he was amazing is to not do him justice. Every single detail was attended to, he listened so patiently as my daughter described her vision – and he professionally and wonderfully brought it to life. As an already nervous and anxious Mother of the Bride who had insanely decided it would be a good idea to take on the role of Wedding Planner – an area I was completely clueless about – he walked me through every step of the process, kept me on track, provided the perfect amount of encouragement and support. Closer to the actual date of the wedding, we begin to work more closely with others involved – Lauren Freed, Erin Clark, Savanah Fowler, Kyra … each and every one there created a personal relationship with us, and the end result was a day that exceeded our wildest expectations … Thank you is truly, truly inadequate. Kingsmill is a breathtaking location that is now forever embedded in our hearts … and we are so very humbled by the gracious and welcoming experience we have shared with you for what was single handedly – the very best day of my daughter’s life. If I could give you a hundred stars, it still wouldn’t be enough.
    Ashley J. Married on 10/03/2020

Breath taking

My wedding was breath taking. I couldn’t have asked for better weather. The view from their main event lawn was beautiful and everyone was so helpful. I got the pleasure of working with Erin & James. They made everything so easy and stress free. Thank you for everything!! We will definitely be back for vacations and anniversaries! ❤️❤️❤️
    Renee Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kingsmill is an amazing place to get married! Our wedding was in early November and they must have also special ordered awesome weather! Our guests oohed and ahhed about everything and the food is amazing! I'm using a lot of exclamation points, but seriously, give this place a try.

The banquet coordinator/manager Kaitlin Edwards is a dream to work with. She helped us narrow down our fickle back and forth decisions and was always so accommodating to both me, my new hubbie and our parents. Seriously, it was an amazing wedding.

We had a holding room in the downstairs area where my bridesmaids and I got married. I decided to cater breakfast and lunch for them because hey, we were gonna be there all day anyway. And when we started getting dressed our catering staff actually helped my bridesmaids pin my slip up as it looked like it was peeking through the bottom of my dress (THANK YOU AGAIN CATHIE!!)

Everyone was amazing, zero complaints - our wedding was held in the James River Ballroom - you should at least check out those amazing windows.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Wedding by Susan Wedding by Susan Wedding Officiants

What better place for a destination wedding than historical Williamsburg and there is no finer wedding venue than Kingsmill Resort.

Heather Hughes Photography Heather Hughes Photography Wedding Photographers

A beautiful venue inside & out makes Kingsmill a picture perfect wedding spot. I love photographing weddings here!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1010 Kingsmill Road Williamsburg, 23185
Location of (Kingsmill Resort)

Kingsmill Resort frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Kingsmill Resort in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Kingsmill Resort for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Kingsmill Resort for wedding events?

Kingsmill Resort offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Kingsmill Resort offer?

Kingsmill Resort offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Kingsmill Resort offer for wedding events?

Kingsmill Resort offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Kingsmill Resort and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kingsmill Resort is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.6 in value.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding