About Soliloquy Bridal Couture

Couture Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, & Bridal Accessories

(suh-lil-uh-kwee) n.

A usually long personal statement intended to give the illusion of unspoken reflections

Soliloquy Bridal Couture is an award winning, haute couture bridal boutique located in Historic Downtown Herndon, VA; serving the Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area - DMV area - and beyond.  It has quickly become a MUST destination for wedding fashions and accessories.  Soliloquy has been recognized with the following industry awards: The Knot "Best of Weddings", WeddingWire "Couple's Choice", Virginia Livings "Top Wedding Vendors", and HereComesTheGuide.com "Certified by The Guide" distinction.

Soliloquy Bridal Couture specializes in carrying designs of renowned, yet hard to find designers. These include Ti Adora, Eugenia Couture, Angel Rivera, Francesca Miranda, and many others.

Soliloquy Bridal Couture features mother of the bride/groom dresses by Siri and carries bridesmaid selections by Hayley Paige Occassions. Soliloquy also carries the bridal jewelry collection of Sara Gabriel, Elena Designs of Silver Spring, Maryland, and iBeautiful Mia Elliott Bridal Couture jewelry.

Whether you seek trendy chic, simple elegance, fun and flirty, or spectacularly breathtaking, you will find a designer whose creative energy connects with your individual expression at Soliloquy Bridal Couture.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (3)
Garters (2)
Flower Girls (1)
Bridesmaids (1)

I had an incredible experience at Soliloquy Bridal! This was the third place I visited, and it was the first time I went to a bridal salon by myself. The owner, Miriam, was wonderful! What I really appreciated was the fact that she sat down with me to learn more about my vision for my wedding day and what I wanted to look and feel like. After our discussion, the two of us started to look at dresses, with her keeping my price range in mind. After trying on about 6 or 7 dresses, I found "the one"! I had tried on many beautiful dresses, but this was the first one that gave me "that" feeling. Miriam was so patient with me and helped give me feedback and pointers about my decision. I explained that I would love to bring back someone with me, and was luckily able to have my future mother in law come with me a few days later. Miriam welcomed us with a big hug and really made myself and my future MIL feel so special! I said yes to the dress, and Miriam took out the champagne =)

I highly recommend Soliloquy for a bride looking for a really special shopping experience. They have many designers that are not as common, but Miriam explained that these designers really put their heart and soul into every dress they make. I am thrilled with my experience at Soliloquy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I shopped for MOTB dresses, one short and one long. What a fun experience! I came in with no specific ideas. Miriam skillfully and thoughtfully presented a variety of options and we steadily got a clear idea of what worked and what didn’t. I took a week to think about color and styles, studied the website, then returned for a second appointment. Orders are now in, and I am thrilled with the whole experience.

View Vendor Response

Full Refund
Partial Refund
7 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Soliloquy Bridal Couture is an amazing, laid back bridal shop.The owner, Mariam is extremely sweet and I can tell she goes above and beyond to ensure her clients are satisfied. Her staff creates a one of a kind experience and allow brides to meet some of the dress designers during trunk shows. Dreamcatcher Stationery provided signage for the Angel Rivera trunk show a few months ago, and we look forward to future collaborations.

Siri is pleased to have Soliloquy Bridal showcase their Bridal and Mother's dresses. They have an excellent selection of our dresses. Miriam and her associates go the extra mile to give such personal attention to each customer.

Soliloquy Bridal is a bridal store gem! They have beautiful gowns that you won't be able to find anywhere else. They also have the ability to create your custom gown tailored to you. All the bridal consultants are attentive, caring and personable. They will help you find exactly what you're looking for!

Though I have yet to purchase a dress from Miriam, which I hope will be in the next couple of years, I have seen her and her staff with clients. From what I have experienced, they are extremely professional and make everyone feel special and go above and beyond expectations. I have a good friend who purchased her beautiful wedding gown at Soliloquy and was elated with her experience. Not only is the service five star, but their gowns are exquisite because Soliloquy is selective when choosing their exceptional designers. Oh, when you walk into Soliloquy, you feel like you are in boutique in a large city such as New York or Paris because you are surrounded by an elegant, well designed interior, which makes you feel like a princess.

Events

Soliloquy Bridal Couture
754 Elden Street, Suite #103
Herndon, VA 20170
map
Mothers of the Bride, Mothers of the Groom, the time is now to purchase for spring and summer weddings! Gowns range from $450 to $1800. All rush fees waived, this weekend only
FEB
Soliloquy Bridal Couture
754 Elden Street, Suite #103
Herndon, VA 20170
map
Hayley Paige Occasion Bridesmaids and Social dresses are 15% off this weekend only! Grab your "I do" crew for this special limited-time promotion.

754 Elden Street, Suite #103, Herndon, VA 20170   See On Map
571-449-2580 (phone) 703-579-0934 (fax)
Monday - Closed, Tuesday - 11am-7pm Wednesday - Closed Thursday 11am-7pm, Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 11am-3pm
Soliloquy Bridal Couture is a wedding dress and attire store from Northern Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Soliloquy Bridal Couture is a professional bridal shop that has been part of the DMV area wedding industry since 2011 specializing in couture wedding dress and attire.