Soliloquy Bridal Couture Reviews

201 Reviews for Soliloquy Bridal Couture

201 Soliloquy Bridal Couture Reviews

Taylor · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Ah-Ha Moment!

After trying on so many dresses, I walked into Soliloquy very confused on what exactly I wanted. Miriam got right to my confusion and gave me honest answers. By doing this she found a beautiful dress for me and my Ah-Ha Moment came true! I am beyond impressed with Soliloquy Bridal Couture

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Taylor, we are absolutely thrilled that you found a gown you loved! We are so honored that you purchased with us. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience!

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely enchanting.

I was so sure I would take forever to find The dress but I fell in love at Soliloquy. I had looked online and in several shops almost nonstop for 6 months and I never found a gown that spoke to me.

The gown is perfect and I have never felt so much excitement. Sharon was my angel and Miriam was just as excited as I was!

The experience of the entire appointment felt like what you dream about. I had lowered my expectations after going to a couple of (perfectly nice) other shops and Soliloquy brought magic back into finding the perfect wedding dress.

On the more practical side they are very professional and keep to their appointment requirements.

You won't have to worry about random people popping in just to browse and they have the entire building set up so you have your own space for trying on dresses with your entourage.

The dresses line the walls and they have several on mannequins which makes picking dresses out incredibly easy. To be honest though, we never had to browse (though we did after for fun!).

They have a detailed online survey that helps them pick out dresses that fit your vision.

After trying on a few that were right up my alley Sharon brought in several that started to truly resonate with me and my family.

It came down to two gowns that were perfect for me but totally opposite. They let you try on your favorites again if there is time and they do an excellent job pinning and clipping the samples.

I have zero question that my dress will be perfect and you can even customize!!

I will forever recommend Soliloquy, they transformed a dreaded task into an experience I thought was only in stories.

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We were so touched by your beautiful review. Wishing you many blessings and a lifetime of happiness!

Kristi · Getting married on 08/10/2019

I looked for dresses in 5 other boutiques in both the DC area as well as Boston -- while a few of the other businesses were pleasant and accommodating, none came close to the beautifully unique selection of dresses and the exceptional client treatment at Soliloquy. Thank you for helping me find a dress I fell in love with!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Kristi, this warms our hearts. Thank you Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for syaing Yes to your soliloquy! xoxo

Valery · Getting married on 07/14/2019

Our experience with Miriam was nothing short of a dream. From the moment my mom, aunt and I walked in we felt welcomed, comforted and soothed in what can be an otherwise stressful experience. Prior to putting any dresses on Miriam took the time to sit with me, asking me questions about my fiance, our story and our vision for our big day. From there she selected dresses based on a few photos I had shown her, all more beautiful and fitting to my personality than I could have even expected! I am so thankful to have found my dream dress with Miriam and to now include her and her services in our wedding plans for the next year and wedding family forever!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are more than thrilled to be part of your wedding family Valery! That means so much. Thank you for your super kind review. We are appreciative <3

Cristina · Getting married on 05/19/2019

I made my initial appointment on the first day of the Herndon Festival, it was pouring down rain, tons of traffic, and roads closed off. Despite my attempts, I was unable to make it to my initial appointment but Miriam was very kind and understood the conditions and allowed me to reschedule. The day of my new appointment, rain was pouring down and the roads were still blocked off due to the festival, however, I was able to make my appointment and I am so glad I did. Miriam greeted me and my guests at the door and walked us down to the boutique. The boutique is absolutely beautiful, the ambiance was just right, the dressing rooms are spacious, and Miriam was so wonderful to work with. The dresses are at a higher price point, however the service and the quality of the dresses are very much worth it. Needless to say, I purchased my dress that day and I am excited to work with Miriam and her team on alterations and making it my vision.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Cristina, thank you for your lovely review! Fingers crossed there are no downpours during your first fitting! ;-) It was such a pleasure having you and we're thrilled you're a #SoliloquyBride
  • User2901104 ·

I was extremely impressed with the service I got from soliloquy bridal couture. Miriam and her team gave me essential information I didn't even know I needed. I found so many things I wanted there, and they gave me addresses, phone numbers and websites of where to get the rest of the things I didn't find there.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

It's always our goal to ensure our brides have the absolute BEST wedding experience. We'll help you find your "Soliloquy" with us - or through us!!

Amy · Married on 11/11/2018

Sharon and Miriam were so amazing and helped me find the perfect dress for my big day!! From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable and like my vision for my day was being taken into account. It was the first shop of my trip to the DC area in search of my dress and ended being where I found “the one.” Sharon and Miriam were both so genuine and at no point pressured me to make a sale. I had a terrible experience at another shop later in the weekend and nothing else I tried on could get the dress from Soliloquy out of my mind. Ended up making a quick appointment the morning of my flight back home and sealed the deal. So happy to be a Soliloquy Bride!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Amy, our beautiful Florida bride! We're so glad you returned to us. We are thrilled to have you as a #SoliloquyBride.

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2018

I absolutely loved soliloquy! I tried not be a difficult bride but wound up being extremely annoying. Haha! Miriam was extremely professional, kind and helpful through the entire 3 or 4 months of my dress searching and undecivivness. I highly recommend her and her beautiful boutique!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Chelsea, we are so happy you found your soliloquy. You will be BEAUTIFUL bride!! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us :-)

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Miriam was amazing! I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but I tried one on and said things I wish I could change, and that’s when she pulled out THE one. Just from looking at me and listening to my feedback! As a consultant, she was the perfect combo of leaving me alone to talk to my Mom, and standing right beside me to talk about details and answer questions.

I plan to go back for bridesmaid dresses! Affordable, beautiful, very happy. Loved them!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Madison it was a pleasure helping you find your soliloquy. Thank you so much for taking the time to review and share your experience with us. We are so grateful! <3

Trudy · Married on 10/13/2018

First stop on list. Didn't need to go any further
    Attendant knew exactly what I was looking for, what would compliment me and wasn't just looking to sell a dress. Bought three dresses and pair of earrings.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Trudy, we love you! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! XOXO
  • Brittany

Brittany Sulkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Lady Power!

Working with Soliloquy was so much fun! Miriam, the owner, clearly loves what she does. She has created such a welcoming and happy environment.

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Brittany! Thank you so much for your review! We will miss your incredible spirit. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. Congratulations on your wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2018

My sister found her wedding dress at Soliloquy in 2014 and had the most wonderful experience with Miriam and team. When I got engaged, it was a no-brainer that I'd go to Soliloquy. Now being a flagship for Barbara Kavchock - the possibilities there are endless. There are so many beautiful dresses out there that would be even more perfect for your style if even ONE modification could be made...which is not something you can do with all designers. Here, you can. I created a dress, received a sketch from the designer herself, asked a million questions that Miriam was more than happy to answer. I never felt rushed. She was over-accommodating...Soliloquy should be everyone's first choice!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Alyssa we love you! Thank you so much for your special review. We're so thrilled you're happy with your experience. XOXO

Liza · Married on 09/21/2018

I went with my mother and sister to find my wedding dress at Soliloquy. The whole experience was special from the very beginning. We had the whole store to ourselves, my mother and sister were treated to mango lemonade as they waited between dresses, and we were able to celebrate saying yes to my dress with some bubbly! It was one pleasant surprise after another. I bought a dress at my budget price point, and splurged on a silk tulle veil to pass down.

I have to thank the person behind it all, Miriam! Miriam was team "bride" all the way: listening to my thoughts, reading my family dynamic, and reinforcing my opinions to my mother and sister. She understood what I was looking for within minutes of meeting me and I tried on beautiful gowns, all within my budget. I have been telling all of my friends since I left Soliloquy: go there for your dress, the experience is what every bride deserves.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Liza, this is the sweetest review. Thank you for taking the time to share your exeprience! Looking forward to your fittings. You're going to be such a beautiful bride! <3

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

I had an incredible experience at Soliloquy Bridal! This was the third place I visited, and it was the first time I went to a bridal salon by myself. The owner, Miriam, was wonderful! What I really appreciated was the fact that she sat down with me to learn more about my vision for my wedding day and what I wanted to look and feel like. After our discussion, the two of us started to look at dresses, with her keeping my price range in mind. After trying on about 6 or 7 dresses, I found "the one"! I had tried on many beautiful dresses, but this was the first one that gave me "that" feeling. Miriam was so patient with me and helped give me feedback and pointers about my decision. I explained that I would love to bring back someone with me, and was luckily able to have my future mother in law come with me a few days later. Miriam welcomed us with a big hug and really made myself and my future MIL feel so special! I said yes to the dress, and Miriam took out the champagne =)

I highly recommend Soliloquy for a bride looking for a really special shopping experience. They have many designers that are not as common, but Miriam explained that these designers really put their heart and soul into every dress they make. I am thrilled with my experience at Soliloquy!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Dear Jennifer, your review touches our heart! This is how we want every bride to feel! We're so happy you found us and your beautiful gown. We're delighted to have you as a Soliloquy Bride!
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 09/01/2018

Miriam and her team were great to work with, they were so kind and sweet. They made my dress buying process super easy and simple!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Yvette! You looked absolutely stunning. We're so thrilled you're a Soliloquy Bride :-)

Mary · Married on 08/04/2018

Made an appointment to try on dresses for mother of the groom. Miriam was very professional and helpful. It was a very nice experience because it was just the two of us, and Miriam gave her undivided attention.
    I bought my mother of the groom dress for my older son a few years ago and was very pleased with the service which is why I returned again this time.

Sent on 04/02/2018

We are so touched that you returned to us Mary!!! A true #SoliloquyMom! XOXO

Tanya · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a fantastic experience! Miriam was kind, enthusiastic, patient, and very professional. I highly recommend Soliloquy. It was my first visit to a bridal shop for my dress....and my last.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Tanya, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are beyond thrilled to have you as our bride! <3

Ellen · Married on 07/14/2018

My experience was perfect. Mariam picked the perfect dress for me. She emailed me in advance with a questionnaire about my preferences. Then she helped me over email pick a dress in my budget. I tried on 5 dresses. I loved every single one. They were exactly what I was looking for. Mariam, the owner asked the right questions and was attentive to my needs and wants. She also tried a veil on me that, I never would have picked, but once on it was perfect. She has an eye! I picked the dress and we toasted with champagne.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Oh Ellen! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We loved helping you find your solilquy! We can't wait to see images from your special day. XOXO

Michele · Married on 06/22/2018

I shopped for MOTB dresses, one short and one long. What a fun experience! I came in with no specific ideas. Miriam skillfully and thoughtfully presented a variety of options and we steadily got a clear idea of what worked and what didn’t. I took a week to think about color and styles, studied the website, then returned for a second appointment. Orders are now in, and I am thrilled with the whole experience.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We certainly had fun Michele! We're so glad you a great experience with us!! :-)

Janice · Married on 06/16/2018

The staff at Soliloquy was absolutely the best! I had no intention of purchasing a dress that day but I walked in saw a dress and knew it was the one. They were able to get me an appointment that day. They helped me customize the dress with the fabulous designer, Angel Rivera. And the absolute best part is they allowed me to come back the next day with my parents, because I couldn't buy a dress without their approval. And the whole family said "Yes to Soliloquy"!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Oh Janice this review warms our heart! We are so excited to have you as a Soliloquy Bride! That dress is perfect for you and we can't wait to see your customizations come to life!!!! XOXO

Kelin · Married on 05/05/2018

I found the prettiest dress ever.

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

My experience at Soliloquy Bridal was nothing short of fantastic! The information survey the have you fill out before hand really helps them get to know your style and ensures no time is wasted explaining your wants and needs at the appointment. Miriam was absolutely phenomenal and so kind to me and my family while being able to steer the appointment to be a productive and positive one! The dress selection is unparalleled! I recommend this salon to any bride that wants to have a special time looking for their wedding dress that makes them feel like a one of a kind bride! I said yes to my soliloquy!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Lauren for taking the time to review your experience with us. We're so happy to have you as a Soliloquy Bride! PS we like out survey too ;-)
  • Brandes

Brandes · Married on 11/10/2017

I visited other boutiques prior to visiting Soliloquy and the difference in customer service and style and quality of products was unparalleled. I truly enjoyed my experience at Soliloquy and am grateful for the care and attention they provided.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

You are the sweetest! We're so happy you found us and we're thrilled you're a Soliloquy Bride. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! :-)

Shereeta · Married on 11/03/2017

My experience at Soliliquoy was exactly what I had imagined when thinking about my first dress shopping experience! The bridal boutique was upscale and the consultant assigned to me asked me great questions in order to find me the most beautiful gown. I ended up choosing a gorgeous Alvina Valenta gown which I tried on at least 3 times and I never felt rushed. We celebrated with champagne after I said yes and I left feeling completely satisfied. In terms of wedding gowns, the prices were reasonable. They had a good representation of sample sizes as I was able to try on all the gowns I wanted and I wear a street size 10. They didn't all zip but they were able to pin it well enough for me to get a good idea. This was the second salon I visited that day and the service and selection was absolutely superior.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Oh Shereeta you are too kind! We are so happy to have played a part in your bridal gown selection. That Alvina Valenta is perfect for you! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you for your first fitting! :-D