Soliloquy Bridal Couture Reviews

213 | Herndon, VA

213 Reviews for Soliloquy Bridal Couture

• Helain

Helain Dicker · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Soliloquy is the place to go for MOB dress!

Having an appointment only policy ensured that I was the center of attention. Miriam is wonderful and knew what would work better than I did! Soliloquy was recommended by a friend after a very frustrating and unsuccessful hunt for a Mother of the Bride dress. Soliloquy and Miriam have my highest recommendation and I can't wait to wear my new dress!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are truly honored to serve you and we are so grateful you took the time to give us such positive feedback. We are so excited about your choice as well. It's going to be perfect!

Susie Simmonds · Getting married on 11/05/2020

I found my perfect dress at Soliloquy Bridal Couture!

Miriam at Soliloquy Bridal Couture not only had the dress that looked good on me, but most importantly HOW I felt in it. When I walked in I was clueless to what I wanted and I walked out feeling beautiful! I am anxiously awaiting our special day! Thank you Miriam!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan Bobes · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Worth Every Penny

When you know, you know. That's what all the people say, and that's how I felt when I schedule my very first visit to Soliloquy Bridal.

Miriam, the shop owner is SO caring, and you can't help but feel immediately connected and comfortable when you arrive to Soliloquy. She takes the time to learn about your vision for the day and creates options for you.

The dresses in this shop are ABSOLUTELY stunning, and there are options for literally everyone. Miriam and team are upfront about cost and there were not any hidden costs at the end of my adventure. I loved everything about finding my Soliloquy.

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Gina

Gina Sherman · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Couture Dress

Dress by Pantora
    Bridal Shop is Soliloquy
    This dress fit like a glove and its truly one of a kind. I couldn't ask for better service from Miriam and I highly suggest anyone looking for dresses to go there.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much, Gina! It was truly our pleasure to serve you and to see your amazing photos! You were stunning and a beautiful bride inside and out!
  • Dawne

Dawne Hanlin · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Miriam made my dream come true!

I was on the fence of going low key for a second wedding (I'm a 50 year old widow). Miriam convinced me that both myself and my groom deserved me to look like a bride and that she did!!! She was patient and had great ideas of what would look best for me and we found an AMAZING gown that will be perfect for my May 2020 wedding!!! She made the entire experience magical! The shop has gorgeous gowns in all styles. As a plus size bride I was thrilled that I could actually try on designer gowns in close to my size. Bonus!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Dawne, thank you trusting us on your special day. We are thrilled to have you as a #SoliloquyBride! XoXo

Jennifer Bockstege · Married on 11/11/2019

Wonderful!

My experience here was perfect! Miriam was amazing! I was nervous going into the process of shopping for a wedding dress, but she found my dress. I’m very much looking forward to my final fitting and bringing my bridesmaids in to find their dresses!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Dear Jennifer - Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us! We are so happy you're a #SoliloquyBride! XoXo

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Ah-Ha Moment!

After trying on so many dresses, I walked into Soliloquy very confused on what exactly I wanted. Miriam got right to my confusion and gave me honest answers. By doing this she found a beautiful dress for me and my Ah-Ha Moment came true! I am beyond impressed with Soliloquy Bridal Couture

Sent on 10/27/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Taylor, we are absolutely thrilled that you found a gown you loved! We are so honored that you purchased with us. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience!
  • Belinda

Belinda Tsao · Married on 10/25/2019

Intimate and Wonderful

Only holding 2 appointments at a time makes the whole experience very intimate and personal. Mo was very accommodating and patient with me as I had no idea what I wanted and talked me through all the customization options which led me to find my perfect dress. Thanks so much Soliloquy for a lovely experience!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are so glad you had an enjoyable experience Belinda! It was a pleasure helping you find your solilowuy! XOXO
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely enchanting.

I was so sure I would take forever to find The dress but I fell in love at Soliloquy. I had looked online and in several shops almost nonstop for 6 months and I never found a gown that spoke to me.

The gown is perfect and I have never felt so much excitement. Sharon was my angel and Miriam was just as excited as I was!

The experience of the entire appointment felt like what you dream about. I had lowered my expectations after going to a couple of (perfectly nice) other shops and Soliloquy brought magic back into finding the perfect wedding dress.

On the more practical side they are very professional and keep to their appointment requirements.

You won't have to worry about random people popping in just to browse and they have the entire building set up so you have your own space for trying on dresses with your entourage.

The dresses line the walls and they have several on mannequins which makes picking dresses out incredibly easy. To be honest though, we never had to browse (though we did after for fun!).

They have a detailed online survey that helps them pick out dresses that fit your vision.

After trying on a few that were right up my alley Sharon brought in several that started to truly resonate with me and my family.

It came down to two gowns that were perfect for me but totally opposite. They let you try on your favorites again if there is time and they do an excellent job pinning and clipping the samples.

I have zero question that my dress will be perfect and you can even customize!!

I will forever recommend Soliloquy, they transformed a dreaded task into an experience I thought was only in stories.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We were so touched by your beautiful review. Wishing you many blessings and a lifetime of happiness!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/01/2019

Everything a bride dreams of

Visiting Soliloquy Bridal was everything I'd dreamed of in wedding dress shopping! The salon was calm and welcoming and the consultant I worked with was communicative, enjoyable to work with and very transparent about costs and process. My family (Mom, future Mother in Law and Best Friend/MOH) were with me and they were made to feel comfortable and integral to the process. There were lovely, large fitting rooms and the consultant was attentive in helping with putting on the gowns and doing any clipping/pinning/adding/accessorizing needed/desired to get the full impact of a gown. They even handed me a bouquet and created a make-shift aisle (with a full length mirror at the end) to help make it real! Finally, there are huge, 3 paneled mirrors with a pedestal and a row of chairs for your party to observe. When I came out in "the one" everything felt like the most wonderfully realistic dream! The ladies at the salon celebrated with us and broke out the champagne too! Afterwards the owner sent me a handwritten thank you note too. Overall it was an excellent experience and I look forward to working with them for alterations as well. I can not speak highly enough of Soliloquy! Make an appointment!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Wow! Mackenzie, you made our day! It was truly our pleasure to serve you. You were so wonderful and you are going to be such a stunning bride. We really appreciate your taking the time to review our services. We are so honored by your sentiments! Thank you.
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2019

I looked for dresses in 5 other boutiques in both the DC area as well as Boston -- while a few of the other businesses were pleasant and accommodating, none came close to the beautifully unique selection of dresses and the exceptional client treatment at Soliloquy. Thank you for helping me find a dress I fell in love with!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Kristi, this warms our hearts. Thank you Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for syaing Yes to your soliloquy! xoxo
  • User2901104 · Recently married

I was extremely impressed with the service I got from soliloquy bridal couture. Miriam and her team gave me essential information I didn't even know I needed. I found so many things I wanted there, and they gave me addresses, phone numbers and websites of where to get the rest of the things I didn't find there.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

It's always our goal to ensure our brides have the absolute BEST wedding experience. We'll help you find your "Soliloquy" with us - or through us!!

Valery · Married on 07/14/2019

Our experience with Miriam was nothing short of a dream. From the moment my mom, aunt and I walked in we felt welcomed, comforted and soothed in what can be an otherwise stressful experience. Prior to putting any dresses on Miriam took the time to sit with me, asking me questions about my fiance, our story and our vision for our big day. From there she selected dresses based on a few photos I had shown her, all more beautiful and fitting to my personality than I could have even expected! I am so thankful to have found my dream dress with Miriam and to now include her and her services in our wedding plans for the next year and wedding family forever!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are more than thrilled to be part of your wedding family Valery! That means so much. Thank you for your super kind review. We are appreciative <3

Hanna Wright · Married on 06/02/2019

Miriam is amazing!

Miriam is amazing! She picked out three different dress styles for me to try on in order to figure out what I was looking for. She’s fun, professional and loves her job. She knew what dress I would fall in love with before I even realized it myself. Now I have a beautiful and unique dress that I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in! Thank you Miriam, and all of the Solilquy staff, for making this an amazing experience!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We do love our job! Thanks so much Hanna for taking the time to review your time with us. See you again soon :-)
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Love the Soliloquy team!!

My photographer and DJ recommended that I go to Soliloquy and I am so glad that I did. I am extremely indecisive and actually said yes to the dress on my first visit! From the moment that I met Miriam, she made me feel comfortable and was always willing to listen to my endless questions and concerns. I also met Ramya who is their in-house alterations expert, and I can honestly say that between finding a beautiful dress and working with Miriam, Ramya was the other deciding factor in saying yes to the dress and yes to Solilquy! Ramya and Miriam helped to transform and make my dress perfect for my big day. I also customized a beautiful veil and hair piece to go with my dress. I truly enjoyed my visits to Solilquy and I highly recommend to all brides!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/19/2019

I made my initial appointment on the first day of the Herndon Festival, it was pouring down rain, tons of traffic, and roads closed off. Despite my attempts, I was unable to make it to my initial appointment but Miriam was very kind and understood the conditions and allowed me to reschedule. The day of my new appointment, rain was pouring down and the roads were still blocked off due to the festival, however, I was able to make my appointment and I am so glad I did. Miriam greeted me and my guests at the door and walked us down to the boutique. The boutique is absolutely beautiful, the ambiance was just right, the dressing rooms are spacious, and Miriam was so wonderful to work with. The dresses are at a higher price point, however the service and the quality of the dresses are very much worth it. Needless to say, I purchased my dress that day and I am excited to work with Miriam and her team on alterations and making it my vision.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Cristina, thank you for your lovely review! Fingers crossed there are no downpours during your first fitting! ;-) It was such a pleasure having you and we're thrilled you're a #SoliloquyBride

Molly · Married on 05/18/2019

Soliloquy Bridal was amazing with helping me find my dress. First of all the boutique is beautiful and set up so that you have your own space to try on dresses and you don't have to share the spotlight with someone else. The staff was very accommodating and gave me their full attention. They listened to what my style was and what I was looking for and stayed on track, showing me beautiful dresses. I ended up liking many and we were able to narrow them down without any pressure from the staff. I found a gorgeous Barbara Kavchock dress within my price range and am thankful for their hospitality and making me feel comfortable.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Molly, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Your gown is stunning! :-)

ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

I went to Soliloquy with a very specific idea of what I wanted, but I didn't think that dress existed. Sharon from Soliloquy helped me from the moment I walked in. She listened to specific things like budget, style, etc.. and actually pulled my dress off the rack after I had overlooked it. I fell in love with the dress and I absolutely cannot wait to wear it. I would recommend this beautiful boutique shop to anyone who is looking for a dress! Mother of bride/groom dresses and bridesmaid dresses are available as well. THANK YOU MIRIAM & SHARON :)

Sent on 04/12/2018

Thank YOU, Ashley for trusting us with your vision! <3
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/11/2018

Sharon and Miriam were so amazing and helped me find the perfect dress for my big day!! From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable and like my vision for my day was being taken into account. It was the first shop of my trip to the DC area in search of my dress and ended being where I found “the one.” Sharon and Miriam were both so genuine and at no point pressured me to make a sale. I had a terrible experience at another shop later in the weekend and nothing else I tried on could get the dress from Soliloquy out of my mind. Ended up making a quick appointment the morning of my flight back home and sealed the deal. So happy to be a Soliloquy Bride!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Amy, our beautiful Florida bride! We're so glad you returned to us. We are thrilled to have you as a #SoliloquyBride.

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2018

I absolutely loved soliloquy! I tried not be a difficult bride but wound up being extremely annoying. Haha! Miriam was extremely professional, kind and helpful through the entire 3 or 4 months of my dress searching and undecivivness. I highly recommend her and her beautiful boutique!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Chelsea, we are so happy you found your soliloquy. You will be BEAUTIFUL bride!! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us :-)
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Miriam was amazing! I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but I tried one on and said things I wish I could change, and that’s when she pulled out THE one. Just from looking at me and listening to my feedback! As a consultant, she was the perfect combo of leaving me alone to talk to my Mom, and standing right beside me to talk about details and answer questions.

I plan to go back for bridesmaid dresses! Affordable, beautiful, very happy. Loved them!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Madison it was a pleasure helping you find your soliloquy. Thank you so much for taking the time to review and share your experience with us. We are so grateful! <3

Trudy · Married on 10/13/2018

First stop on list. Didn't need to go any further
    Attendant knew exactly what I was looking for, what would compliment me and wasn't just looking to sell a dress. Bought three dresses and pair of earrings.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Trudy, we love you! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! XOXO
  • Brittany

Brittany Sulkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Lady Power!

Working with Soliloquy was so much fun! Miriam, the owner, clearly loves what she does. She has created such a welcoming and happy environment.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Brittany! Thank you so much for your review! We will miss your incredible spirit. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. Congratulations on your wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2018

My sister found her wedding dress at Soliloquy in 2014 and had the most wonderful experience with Miriam and team. When I got engaged, it was a no-brainer that I'd go to Soliloquy. Now being a flagship for Barbara Kavchock - the possibilities there are endless. There are so many beautiful dresses out there that would be even more perfect for your style if even ONE modification could be made...which is not something you can do with all designers. Here, you can. I created a dress, received a sketch from the designer herself, asked a million questions that Miriam was more than happy to answer. I never felt rushed. She was over-accommodating...Soliloquy should be everyone's first choice!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Alyssa we love you! Thank you so much for your special review. We're so thrilled you're happy with your experience. XOXO

Liza · Married on 09/21/2018

I went with my mother and sister to find my wedding dress at Soliloquy. The whole experience was special from the very beginning. We had the whole store to ourselves, my mother and sister were treated to mango lemonade as they waited between dresses, and we were able to celebrate saying yes to my dress with some bubbly! It was one pleasant surprise after another. I bought a dress at my budget price point, and splurged on a silk tulle veil to pass down.

I have to thank the person behind it all, Miriam! Miriam was team "bride" all the way: listening to my thoughts, reading my family dynamic, and reinforcing my opinions to my mother and sister. She understood what I was looking for within minutes of meeting me and I tried on beautiful gowns, all within my budget. I have been telling all of my friends since I left Soliloquy: go there for your dress, the experience is what every bride deserves.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Liza, this is the sweetest review. Thank you for taking the time to share your exeprience! Looking forward to your fittings. You're going to be such a beautiful bride! <3