193 Reviews for Soliloquy Bridal Couture

Bridesmaids (3)
Flower Girls (2)
Garters (2)
192 Soliloquy Bridal Couture Reviews

I made my initial appointment on the first day of the Herndon Festival, it was pouring down rain, tons of traffic, and roads closed off. Despite my attempts, I was unable to make it to my initial appointment but Miriam was very kind and understood the conditions and allowed me to reschedule. The day of my new appointment, rain was pouring down and the roads were still blocked off due to the festival, however, I was able to make my appointment and I am so glad I did. Miriam greeted me and my guests at the door and walked us down to the boutique. The boutique is absolutely beautiful, the ambiance was just right, the dressing rooms are spacious, and Miriam was so wonderful to work with. The dresses are at a higher price point, however the service and the quality of the dresses are very much worth it. Needless to say, I purchased my dress that day and I am excited to work with Miriam and her team on alterations and making it my vision.

Profile Picture Cristina , 5/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride

Sharon and Miriam were so amazing and helped me find the perfect dress for my big day!! From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable and like my vision for my day was being taken into account. It was the first shop of my trip to the DC area in search of my dress and ended being where I found “the one.” Sharon and Miriam were both so genuine and at no point pressured me to make a sale. I had a terrible experience at another shop later in the weekend and nothing else I tried on could get the dress from Soliloquy out of my mind. Ended up making a quick appointment the morning of my flight back home and sealed the deal. So happy to be a Soliloquy Bride!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Miriam was amazing! I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but I tried one on and said things I wish I could change, and that’s when she pulled out THE one. Just from looking at me and listening to my feedback! As a consultant, she was the perfect combo of leaving me alone to talk to my Mom, and standing right beside me to talk about details and answer questions.

I plan to go back for bridesmaid dresses! Affordable, beautiful, very happy. Loved them!

Profile Picture Madison, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

First stop on list. Didn't need to go any further
Attendant knew exactly what I was looking for, what would compliment me and wasn't just looking to sell a dress. Bought three dresses and pair of earrings.

Profile Picture Trudy, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My sister found her wedding dress at Soliloquy in 2014 and had the most wonderful experience with Miriam and team. When I got engaged, it was a no-brainer that I'd go to Soliloquy. Now being a flagship for Barbara Kavchock - the possibilities there are endless. There are so many beautiful dresses out there that would be even more perfect for your style if even ONE modification could be made...which is not something you can do with all designers. Here, you can. I created a dress, received a sketch from the designer herself, asked a million questions that Miriam was more than happy to answer. I never felt rushed. She was over-accommodating...Soliloquy should be everyone's first choice!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

I went with my mother and sister to find my wedding dress at Soliloquy. The whole experience was special from the very beginning. We had the whole store to ourselves, my mother and sister were treated to mango lemonade as they waited between dresses, and we were able to celebrate saying yes to my dress with some bubbly! It was one pleasant surprise after another. I bought a dress at my budget price point, and splurged on a silk tulle veil to pass down.

I have to thank the person behind it all, Miriam! Miriam was team "bride" all the way: listening to my thoughts, reading my family dynamic, and reinforcing my opinions to my mother and sister. She understood what I was looking for within minutes of meeting me and I tried on beautiful gowns, all within my budget. I have been telling all of my friends since I left Soliloquy: go there for your dress, the experience is what every bride deserves.

Profile Picture Liza, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an incredible experience at Soliloquy Bridal! This was the third place I visited, and it was the first time I went to a bridal salon by myself. The owner, Miriam, was wonderful! What I really appreciated was the fact that she sat down with me to learn more about my vision for my wedding day and what I wanted to look and feel like. After our discussion, the two of us started to look at dresses, with her keeping my price range in mind. After trying on about 6 or 7 dresses, I found "the one"! I had tried on many beautiful dresses, but this was the first one that gave me "that" feeling. Miriam was so patient with me and helped give me feedback and pointers about my decision. I explained that I would love to bring back someone with me, and was luckily able to have my future mother in law come with me a few days later. Miriam welcomed us with a big hug and really made myself and my future MIL feel so special! I said yes to the dress, and Miriam took out the champagne =)

I highly recommend Soliloquy for a bride looking for a really special shopping experience. They have many designers that are not as common, but Miriam explained that these designers really put their heart and soul into every dress they make. I am thrilled with my experience at Soliloquy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Made an appointment to try on dresses for mother of the groom. Miriam was very professional and helpful. It was a very nice experience because it was just the two of us, and Miriam gave her undivided attention.
I bought my mother of the groom dress for my older son a few years ago and was very pleased with the service which is why I returned again this time.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a fantastic experience! Miriam was kind, enthusiastic, patient, and very professional. I highly recommend Soliloquy. It was my first visit to a bridal shop for my dress....and my last.

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I shopped for MOTB dresses, one short and one long. What a fun experience! I came in with no specific ideas. Miriam skillfully and thoughtfully presented a variety of options and we steadily got a clear idea of what worked and what didn’t. I took a week to think about color and styles, studied the website, then returned for a second appointment. Orders are now in, and I am thrilled with the whole experience.

Profile Picture Michele , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Soliloquy was absolutely the best! I had no intention of purchasing a dress that day but I walked in saw a dress and knew it was the one. They were able to get me an appointment that day. They helped me customize the dress with the fabulous designer, Angel Rivera. And the absolute best part is they allowed me to come back the next day with my parents, because I couldn't buy a dress without their approval. And the whole family said "Yes to Soliloquy"!

Profile Picture Janice, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the prettiest dress ever.

Profile Picture Kelin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Soliloquy Bridal was nothing short of fantastic! The information survey the have you fill out before hand really helps them get to know your style and ensures no time is wasted explaining your wants and needs at the appointment. Miriam was absolutely phenomenal and so kind to me and my family while being able to steer the appointment to be a productive and positive one! The dress selection is unparalleled! I recommend this salon to any bride that wants to have a special time looking for their wedding dress that makes them feel like a one of a kind bride! I said yes to my soliloquy!

Profile Picture Lauren , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited other boutiques prior to visiting Soliloquy and the difference in customer service and style and quality of products was unparalleled. I truly enjoyed my experience at Soliloquy and am grateful for the care and attention they provided.

Profile Picture Brandes, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

My experience at Soliliquoy was exactly what I had imagined when thinking about my first dress shopping experience! The bridal boutique was upscale and the consultant assigned to me asked me great questions in order to find me the most beautiful gown. I ended up choosing a gorgeous Alvina Valenta gown which I tried on at least 3 times and I never felt rushed. We celebrated with champagne after I said yes and I left feeling completely satisfied. In terms of wedding gowns, the prices were reasonable. They had a good representation of sample sizes as I was able to try on all the gowns I wanted and I wear a street size 10. They didn't all zip but they were able to pin it well enough for me to get a good idea. This was the second salon I visited that day and the service and selection was absolutely superior.

Profile Picture Shereeta, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a wonderful experience at Soliloquy. The staff was attentive to our needs and helped us narrow our styles to those that were perfect for us. The attention to detail was amazing and the the attention to our specific needs was extraordinary!
We would recommend Soliloquy without reservation!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Miriam, the owner, and her team are absolutely incredible! I had had a few pretty terrible bridal shopping experiences that left me in tears of frustration and self-doubt, and then I walked into Soliloquy for my appointment there. Aneesa was my consultant and asked if I had ever tried on a fit and flare gown based on my body shape and what I wanted in a gown - I told her I hadn't because I didn't think it would flatter my body, but I was open to trying one. My mom, sister, and friends pulled some gowns for me, as did I. Aneesa pulled a gown for me (a fit and flare that she had asked about), asked me to just try it to see. It was one of the first dresses I put on and I was shocked by how much I loved it. I tried a few more on and knew I needed to put Aneesa's pick back on. I put it back on for the second time with a veil, which is when the team at Soliloquy gave me space/time to look at the dress myself with my mom, sister, and friends without the sales pressure. I can't even begin to describe how thankful I was for this - as they truly care about how YOU feel. It was at that point that the tears of JOY started and I said yes to the dress! Aneesa and Miriam helped me find the right accessories, to finish off my look. My dress arrived right on schedule for the quoted production and shipping time and we began alterations about 30 days from my wedding. Kim did my alterations and she was PHENOMENAL! I had a complicated bustle request, so I could switch shoes from ceremony to reception and she exceeded all expectations - it was unbelievably gorgeous! I can't thank Miriam and the team at Soliloquy enough for making the dress shopping and alterations appointments the EASIEST part of wedding planning. I looked forward to my alterations appointments because I loved the time I spent with Kim and Miriam, and I think I can speak for my mom as well when I say we were both sad for them to end! We adore Miriam and the team at Soliloquy, and HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation

Miriam was absolutely WONDERFUL! She was so helpful in picking dresses she thought I might like from what I described but also picked some that were out of my comfort zone and I ended up saying YES to my dress with her! Thank you for making this part of wedding planning so easy!!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I made a spurt of the moment appointment and Merriam helped me with trying on dresses. She was VERY nice and took 3 hours with my mom and I. She was very patient and had a great attitude throughout the whole process. The bridal boutique is very nice inside and the staff were all very nice. I tried on about 10 dresses and Merriam still was fine with me re-trying on 3 of my top choices until I made a decision. It was basically the first place I went to for looking at wedding dresses and I still managed to say "yes" to the dress. I would definitely recommend going here, especially if you are looking for a bohemian style. Merriam also brought my mom and I champagne to celebrate at the end of the appointment, which was a very nice touch!

Profile Picture User7042869, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

Wow, where do I even begin? Heading to Soliloquy to shop for my wedding dress was a no brained as both of my older sisters had found their dream dress at the shop. I had a very specific vision for my wedding dress, which I knew was going to make shopping difficult. I showed Miriam some pictures to give her an idea of what I was looking for. Not only did she pull great dresses, ones I was unsure of at first, but loved once I had them on, but she opened a world of possibilities for me. We were able to custom make a dress, changing the bottom of the dress so it was exactly what I wanted and adding a sheer top. I even was able to request more beading on the dress. I never imagined (practically) making my own wedding dress! I trusted Miriam with my vision and when the dress came in I was absolutely blown away. The dress was exactly what I wanted! From the detailed beading to the sheer top and new bottom, the dress was the highlight of my wedding and it showed! I received more compliments on my wedding dress, from ladies AND gentlemen, than on any other aspect of my wedding. Advice for newly engaged ladies? Go to Soliloquy and trust them! They will surpass your wildest dreams and make your wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Beyond happy with my experience. The ladies were just so amazing and supportive with any decision and worked with me with ease. I had the dress altered there and I am so happy I did!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We have 2 married sons and both times when it came for mother-of-the-groom dresses, we went to Soliloquy. Why? The service, the selection, the atmosphere, the value, the convenient location, and did I mention, the Service! The team there is awesome to work with, they listen to what you want from the special day and help navigate the incredible selection to find exactly what's right for you, in this case, my beautiful wife. Yes, we never want to take away from the Bride but who said the mother-of-the-groom can look amazing too! Stop thinking matronly dresses are your only options and go visit the great people at Soliloquy!

Profile Picture Marty, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely amazing! This was the first bridal salon where I actually felt the focus was on me, as a bride, instead of the dress or the salespeople. The owner and staff really know the merchandise, and were willing to work with me on a very tight schedule to find a gown I could really make my own. Everyone seriously went above and beyond to ensure I got a gorgeous custom gown on time. They even found me a veil that matched the dress perfectly! Another great thing is that alterations are done on premises, and the seamstress is very good at what she does.

Photo for Soliloquy Bridal Couture Review - Gown customization (back, lace panel)
Photo for Soliloquy Bridal Couture Review - Custom lace panel on side of gown
Profile Picture Natasha, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Soliloquy Bridal Couture was an absolutely incredible experience for finding the wedding dress of my dreams! The service and attentiveness was excellent, and the bridal consultants listened to everything I requested and helped me choose the best dress!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/22/17, 1 Review