Soliloquy Bridal Couture Reviews

219 | Herndon, VA

219 Reviews for Soliloquy Bridal Couture

• Emily

Emily · Getting married on 10/22/2022

The ladies of Soliliquy were great to work with.The bridesmaid dress I ordered was beautiful, and the alterations made the dress fit like a glove. I highly recommend this boutique - excellent service!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thanks so much Emily! You did look amazing!
  • F

Franbeebe · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Mother of the Groom

Miriam was AMAZING! Shop was beautiful and I found a dress in under a hour! She was extremely professional and an absolute joy to work with! Looking forward to buying my next 4 mom dresses there!

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • Christina

Christina L. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Amazing Service

Miriam, the owner, has been amazing to work with. I am a Fall 2020 Bride, trying to plan my wedding during the COVID-19 Pandemic and she has been so supportive and helpful. She was patient with me and gave me the space to voice all my desires, even given my rushed timeline. She has been very re-assuring throughout the process and I am very pleased that I selected this shop to prodcue my dream gown!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you, Christina for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to serve you and we are just as excited about your custom gown! You will be absolutely stunning! Enjoy your engagement and we will see you again soon!
  • Helain

Helain D. · Married on 02/11/2021

Soliloquy is the place to go for MOB dress!

Having an appointment only policy ensured that I was the center of attention. Miriam is wonderful and knew what would work better than I did! Soliloquy was recommended by a friend after a very frustrating and unsuccessful hunt for a Mother of the Bride dress. Soliloquy and Miriam have my highest recommendation and I can't wait to wear my new dress!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are truly honored to serve you and we are so grateful you took the time to give us such positive feedback. We are so excited about your choice as well. It's going to be perfect!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful Experience

This turned out to be the best Birthday experience, I found my wedding dress! Mariam truly got to know who I was as the bride, and helped me to find the perfect dress not only for my personality but for feeling of my day. It was a truly peaceful and one of a kind experience.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. That was the best day, birthday and all! You are the sweetest and we can't wait to see it all come together. So truly blessed that you purchased with us.

Rose Q. · Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent customer service

Miriam is wonderful. She patiently helped me pick a dress for my son’s wedding. that I am extremely happy with

Sent on 07/15/2020

Susie S. · Married on 11/05/2020

I found my perfect dress at Soliloquy Bridal Couture!

Miriam at Soliloquy Bridal Couture not only had the dress that looked good on me, but most importantly HOW I felt in it. When I walked in I was clueless to what I wanted and I walked out feeling beautiful! I am anxiously awaiting our special day! Thank you Miriam!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan B. · Married on 11/01/2020

Worth Every Penny

When you know, you know. That's what all the people say, and that's how I felt when I schedule my very first visit to Soliloquy Bridal.

Miriam, the shop owner is SO caring, and you can't help but feel immediately connected and comfortable when you arrive to Soliloquy. She takes the time to learn about your vision for the day and creates options for you.

The dresses in this shop are ABSOLUTELY stunning, and there are options for literally everyone. Miriam and team are upfront about cost and there were not any hidden costs at the end of my adventure. I loved everything about finding my Soliloquy.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Sarah B. · Married on 10/30/2020

The BEST Experience

My entire experience at soliloquy so far has far exceeded any expectations. I initially went there because they carried a specific color of bridesmaid dresses I was looking for, and ended up going back for my own dress. I was dreading the experience of picking out a dress and Miriam made me feel valued and beautiful from the start. She turned something I was dreading into something I could relax and enjoy! I went back last weekend to pick accessories and again, Miriam was fabulous, even in the time of social distancing.

Sent on 05/24/2020

Courtney C. · Married on 10/23/2020

10/10. Would recommend to anyone

Fantastic service and very professional. Glad to have found my unique dress even in the pandemic.

Sent on 04/18/2020

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are so happy to be able to give you peace of mind at such a challenging time. It was such a pleasure to help with your choice! Looking forward to seeing you in the finished, customized gown. Thank you for entrusting us.
  • Gina

Gina S. · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Couture Dress

Dress by Pantora
    Bridal Shop is Soliloquy
    This dress fit like a glove and its truly one of a kind. I couldn't ask for better service from Miriam and I highly suggest anyone looking for dresses to go there.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much, Gina! It was truly our pleasure to serve you and to see your amazing photos! You were stunning and a beautiful bride inside and out!
  • Dawne

Dawne H. · Married on 05/30/2020

Miriam made my dream come true!

I was on the fence of going low key for a second wedding (I'm a 50 year old widow). Miriam convinced me that both myself and my groom deserved me to look like a bride and that she did!!! She was patient and had great ideas of what would look best for me and we found an AMAZING gown that will be perfect for my May 2020 wedding!!! She made the entire experience magical! The shop has gorgeous gowns in all styles. As a plus size bride I was thrilled that I could actually try on designer gowns in close to my size. Bonus!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Dawne, thank you trusting us on your special day. We are thrilled to have you as a #SoliloquyBride! XoXo

Jennifer B. · Married on 11/11/2019

Wonderful!

My experience here was perfect! Miriam was amazing! I was nervous going into the process of shopping for a wedding dress, but she found my dress. I’m very much looking forward to my final fitting and bringing my bridesmaids in to find their dresses!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Dear Jennifer - Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us! We are so happy you're a #SoliloquyBride! XoXo

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Ah-Ha Moment!

After trying on so many dresses, I walked into Soliloquy very confused on what exactly I wanted. Miriam got right to my confusion and gave me honest answers. By doing this she found a beautiful dress for me and my Ah-Ha Moment came true! I am beyond impressed with Soliloquy Bridal Couture

Sent on 10/27/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Taylor, we are absolutely thrilled that you found a gown you loved! We are so honored that you purchased with us. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience!
  • Belinda

Belinda T. · Married on 10/25/2019

Intimate and Wonderful

Only holding 2 appointments at a time makes the whole experience very intimate and personal. Mo was very accommodating and patient with me as I had no idea what I wanted and talked me through all the customization options which led me to find my perfect dress. Thanks so much Soliloquy for a lovely experience!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are so glad you had an enjoyable experience Belinda! It was a pleasure helping you find your solilowuy! XOXO
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely enchanting.

I was so sure I would take forever to find The dress but I fell in love at Soliloquy. I had looked online and in several shops almost nonstop for 6 months and I never found a gown that spoke to me.

The gown is perfect and I have never felt so much excitement. Sharon was my angel and Miriam was just as excited as I was!

The experience of the entire appointment felt like what you dream about. I had lowered my expectations after going to a couple of (perfectly nice) other shops and Soliloquy brought magic back into finding the perfect wedding dress.

On the more practical side they are very professional and keep to their appointment requirements.

You won't have to worry about random people popping in just to browse and they have the entire building set up so you have your own space for trying on dresses with your entourage.

The dresses line the walls and they have several on mannequins which makes picking dresses out incredibly easy. To be honest though, we never had to browse (though we did after for fun!).

They have a detailed online survey that helps them pick out dresses that fit your vision.

After trying on a few that were right up my alley Sharon brought in several that started to truly resonate with me and my family.

It came down to two gowns that were perfect for me but totally opposite. They let you try on your favorites again if there is time and they do an excellent job pinning and clipping the samples.

I have zero question that my dress will be perfect and you can even customize!!

I will forever recommend Soliloquy, they transformed a dreaded task into an experience I thought was only in stories.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We were so touched by your beautiful review. Wishing you many blessings and a lifetime of happiness!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/01/2019

Everything a bride dreams of

Visiting Soliloquy Bridal was everything I'd dreamed of in wedding dress shopping! The salon was calm and welcoming and the consultant I worked with was communicative, enjoyable to work with and very transparent about costs and process. My family (Mom, future Mother in Law and Best Friend/MOH) were with me and they were made to feel comfortable and integral to the process. There were lovely, large fitting rooms and the consultant was attentive in helping with putting on the gowns and doing any clipping/pinning/adding/accessorizing needed/desired to get the full impact of a gown. They even handed me a bouquet and created a make-shift aisle (with a full length mirror at the end) to help make it real! Finally, there are huge, 3 paneled mirrors with a pedestal and a row of chairs for your party to observe. When I came out in "the one" everything felt like the most wonderfully realistic dream! The ladies at the salon celebrated with us and broke out the champagne too! Afterwards the owner sent me a handwritten thank you note too. Overall it was an excellent experience and I look forward to working with them for alterations as well. I can not speak highly enough of Soliloquy! Make an appointment!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Wow! Mackenzie, you made our day! It was truly our pleasure to serve you. You were so wonderful and you are going to be such a stunning bride. We really appreciate your taking the time to review our services. We are so honored by your sentiments! Thank you.
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2019

I looked for dresses in 5 other boutiques in both the DC area as well as Boston -- while a few of the other businesses were pleasant and accommodating, none came close to the beautifully unique selection of dresses and the exceptional client treatment at Soliloquy. Thank you for helping me find a dress I fell in love with!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Kristi, this warms our hearts. Thank you Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for syaing Yes to your soliloquy! xoxo
  • User2901104 · 1+ year ago

I was extremely impressed with the service I got from soliloquy bridal couture. Miriam and her team gave me essential information I didn't even know I needed. I found so many things I wanted there, and they gave me addresses, phone numbers and websites of where to get the rest of the things I didn't find there.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

It's always our goal to ensure our brides have the absolute BEST wedding experience. We'll help you find your "Soliloquy" with us - or through us!!

Valery · Married on 07/14/2019

Our experience with Miriam was nothing short of a dream. From the moment my mom, aunt and I walked in we felt welcomed, comforted and soothed in what can be an otherwise stressful experience. Prior to putting any dresses on Miriam took the time to sit with me, asking me questions about my fiance, our story and our vision for our big day. From there she selected dresses based on a few photos I had shown her, all more beautiful and fitting to my personality than I could have even expected! I am so thankful to have found my dream dress with Miriam and to now include her and her services in our wedding plans for the next year and wedding family forever!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We are more than thrilled to be part of your wedding family Valery! That means so much. Thank you for your super kind review. We are appreciative <3

Hanna W. · Married on 06/02/2019

Miriam is amazing!

Miriam is amazing! She picked out three different dress styles for me to try on in order to figure out what I was looking for. She’s fun, professional and loves her job. She knew what dress I would fall in love with before I even realized it myself. Now I have a beautiful and unique dress that I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in! Thank you Miriam, and all of the Solilquy staff, for making this an amazing experience!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

We do love our job! Thanks so much Hanna for taking the time to review your time with us. See you again soon :-)
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Love the Soliloquy team!!

My photographer and DJ recommended that I go to Soliloquy and I am so glad that I did. I am extremely indecisive and actually said yes to the dress on my first visit! From the moment that I met Miriam, she made me feel comfortable and was always willing to listen to my endless questions and concerns. I also met Ramya who is their in-house alterations expert, and I can honestly say that between finding a beautiful dress and working with Miriam, Ramya was the other deciding factor in saying yes to the dress and yes to Solilquy! Ramya and Miriam helped to transform and make my dress perfect for my big day. I also customized a beautiful veil and hair piece to go with my dress. I truly enjoyed my visits to Solilquy and I highly recommend to all brides!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/19/2019

I made my initial appointment on the first day of the Herndon Festival, it was pouring down rain, tons of traffic, and roads closed off. Despite my attempts, I was unable to make it to my initial appointment but Miriam was very kind and understood the conditions and allowed me to reschedule. The day of my new appointment, rain was pouring down and the roads were still blocked off due to the festival, however, I was able to make my appointment and I am so glad I did. Miriam greeted me and my guests at the door and walked us down to the boutique. The boutique is absolutely beautiful, the ambiance was just right, the dressing rooms are spacious, and Miriam was so wonderful to work with. The dresses are at a higher price point, however the service and the quality of the dresses are very much worth it. Needless to say, I purchased my dress that day and I am excited to work with Miriam and her team on alterations and making it my vision.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Cristina, thank you for your lovely review! Fingers crossed there are no downpours during your first fitting! ;-) It was such a pleasure having you and we're thrilled you're a #SoliloquyBride

Molly · Married on 05/18/2019

Soliloquy Bridal was amazing with helping me find my dress. First of all the boutique is beautiful and set up so that you have your own space to try on dresses and you don't have to share the spotlight with someone else. The staff was very accommodating and gave me their full attention. They listened to what my style was and what I was looking for and stayed on track, showing me beautiful dresses. I ended up liking many and we were able to narrow them down without any pressure from the staff. I found a gorgeous Barbara Kavchock dress within my price range and am thankful for their hospitality and making me feel comfortable.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Soliloquy Bridal Couture's reply:

Molly, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Your gown is stunning! :-)

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

I went to Soliloquy with a very specific idea of what I wanted, but I didn't think that dress existed. Sharon from Soliloquy helped me from the moment I walked in. She listened to specific things like budget, style, etc.. and actually pulled my dress off the rack after I had overlooked it. I fell in love with the dress and I absolutely cannot wait to wear it. I would recommend this beautiful boutique shop to anyone who is looking for a dress! Mother of bride/groom dresses and bridesmaid dresses are available as well. THANK YOU MIRIAM & SHARON :)

Sent on 04/12/2018