Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Boutique

Rockville, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Boutique is a not-for-profit bridal salon in the Washington, D.C. area. This boutique’s mission is to empower women through the sale of reduced-price DESIGNER wedding gowns and accessories and then donating net proceeds to women's charities.

This boutique offers discount designer bridal gowns, veils and accessories. Dresses found at Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Boutique are donated from other bridal salons, designers, and generous individuals. This shop offers options such as:

• Bridal belts
  • Custom accessories
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Shoes
  • Veils

During the months of February and March 2022 ONLY all dresses, veils, and accessories are 50% off our prices

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Courtney
    Courtney S. Getting married on 12/11/2022

I Said Yes to the Dress at Fairytale Brides!

I had an amazing experience this past weekend at Fairytale Brides. After visiting several bridal shops in the DC area, I started to lose hope that I'd be able to find a dress within my very tight budget (and one that wasn't previously owned). Insert Fairytale Brides! I came to this shop on a whim and was able to make a last minute appointment without issue. I worked with Claudia and she was very accommodating from the start. She was very welcoming and did an awesome job of identifying dresses that matched the look I was going for. I didn't have much luck with the dresses I pulled from the rack but Claudia identified several options from the inventory they had in the back. And lucky for me, one of those dresses happened to be the one that I ended up going with! So happy to say that I officially said yes to the dress and none of it would've been possible without the help of Claudia and the lovely staff at Fairytale Brides!
  • Alex
    Alex Getting married on 10/08/2022

Everyone was so nice!

The women in the shop were very warm and delightful. I found a great dress for a dream price!
  • Grace
    Grace Getting married on 10/02/2022

The perfect place to find the perfect dress

I purchased a wedding dress online from a popular vendor on a whim - it was the first dress I tried on and I loved it! However, a small voice in my head had reservations that there could be other dresses that I would like more than the one I purchased. Because I had a 30-day return window to decide on keeping or returning the dress I had, I scrambled to make a few appointments at bridal boutiques near me - including one at Fairytale Brides. I had an amazing experience - after trying a few dresses on, Donna, the director, ended up handpicking a dress for me that just came in which I absolutely fell in love with. Better yet, it was a dress that originally retailed for over $5000 but was nearly 20% of the price. I personally loved the idea of giving a dress a second life and choosing a sustainable option for my wedding, and I'm so glad that I made an appointment for a nonprofit that gives back to their community (and future brides!). I would highly recommend Fairytale Brides!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Caitlin & Jeremy
    10 photos · 08/08/2015

156 Congressional Ln Rockville, MD, 20852
3014682000

Sunday: 1-4pm; Monday: 2-6pm; Tuesday: 2-6pm; Wednesday: closed; Thursday: 1-6pm; Friday: closed Sa: 10am-3pm
Location of (Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding