About Anytime Alterations LLC

Maria Luz is known for her level of flexibilty

Anytime Alterations is created for Today's Bride. Professionalism, reliability and high attention to details characterize Maria Luz , owner, with more than twenty years of experience. Her flexible approach to dress-making enables her to tailor to each bride's unique needs, style, and dreams. This and much more sets her apart from dressmakers  and seamstresses.

*  Fine alterations for  wedding gowns and wedding entourage.
*  Custom made and fashion designer.
*  Prompt and quality care.
*  Proms, graduations and all occasion gowns.
*  Anytime Alterations is ready for you at ANYTIME!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Formal Gowns (1)

I just left my 6:30 AM appointment with Ms. Maria and I couldn't be more pleased. I contacted Ms. Maria on Sunday afternoon (after business hours) via email and she responded within a hour. I knew I wasn't going to be able to find time in the afternoon, so I accepted the early hour she suggested. I am so happy this worked for me and my schedule!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This review is for my experience coming into the shop for the first time consultation/fitting. I needed someone to alter my wedding dress and did not know where to start. There were so many brides here that loved Maria that I just had to make an appointment. She was available to meet me at 7am on a Saturday (and this was a last minute schedule change). When I arrived, Maria was ready and able to see me immediately. She helped me put on my dress and made sure I understood every alteration that was needed. The quote I was given was definitely pricier than expected, but Maria was very clear in explaining why each alteration was needed and based on her reviews, I decided to move forward. I was in and out quickly while not feeling rushed. It was overall a great experience. More updates to come when I try on the final product (will see the true value when I get the dress)!

Profile Picture Yvette, 12/3/17, 1 Review

Come and visit!
0:45 minutes
RESTORATIONS
1:18 minutes
Click here to view my video.

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Well, I’m a guy so I have not had anything personally worked on. I can tell you however, that I often hear from brides and MOBs about the wonderful service and expert alterations they get from this vendor. The shop is easy to find and with ample parking in Kensington, Maryland. I recently met the owner, Maria, at a conference and had the opportunity to get a business update. She told me she has been very busy doing wedding dress restorations as well as her regular alterations. What can I say? She’s a sweetie-pie. I would recommend her to anyone needing alterations and advice on wedding dresses or bridal party dresses. She has years of experience.

Maria is always a pleasure to work with. She is helpful, professional and most of all she knows what she is doing when it comes to alterations. From simple adjustments to most complicated alterations, she always makes sure her clients are 100% satisfied.

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

10522 Detrick Ave., Kensington, MD 20895   See On Map
301-933-0288 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Anytime Alterations LLC is a wedding alterations company from the Washington DC area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Anytime Alterations LLC is a professional wedding wedding gown specialist that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding gowns .