Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography

Bethesda, MD View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Extensive experience in broadcast TV and photojournalism leads to stunning wedding video at competitive prices.

High Definition cameras and wireless microphones capture superior image quality and crystal clear audio, unobtrusively. Videos are available on Blu-ray Disc, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive. Live-streaming also available. We recently acquired the latest 4K camera in case you would prefer this option.

Quick delivery.

Excellent references.

We have lots of experience filming ethnic weddings and are knowledgeble with most of the rituals and customs.

Call for studio appointment or discuss on the phone for more information and pricing.

SE HABLA ESPA脩OL

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Heidi
    Heidi H. Married on 07/08/2021

Arlington National Cemetary

Cliff Mathison recorded the inurnment service for my brother at Arlington National Cemetary. Due to pre-existing health issues, and the covid-19 pandemic, we could not attend the service. I contacted other vendors who quoted exorbitant rates, and package services that were not wanted. When I contacted Cliff Mathison, he gave a few options with reasonable rates. He did an excellent job capturing all of the service, and the day of uploaded the footage privately for us to view and share the service with other family and friends who could not attend in person. Stellar quality and professionalism, and great customer service.

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography's reply:

Dear Heidi. Thanks for the wonderful review. The video work I do at Arlington National Cemetery means a lot to me. I don't just look at it as a job. In a way, I consider it my service to you, your loved ones who served our country, and our United States. Sincerely, Cliff
  • Etan
    Etan Married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic Production and Value

This was probably my best wedding purchase. I was looking for someone who could make a real documentary style video of the wedding and not just make some 3 minute video that was essentially a bunch of moving portraits. Cliff really delivered. I got exactly what I wanted and I am thrilled with the final product. I have a true record of the event plus a 3 minute highlight reel! Production quality was very high, and also important to me, audio was spot on! He is a true professional, and I would hire him again for any other events I needed filmed. He also answered my myriad questions very quickly and was always extremely easy to reach.
  • Vera
    Vera O. Married on 03/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The service has been over twelve years.

The service includes direction as well as editing. Oye Palaver Hut, Inc. is extremely pleased with the amazing work they provide.

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Aunty Oy茅. We love video'ing the programs you do for young kids in challenged inner-city neighborhoods teaching them the basics of good nutrition and providing hands-on cultural story-telling through your music and dance programs.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography 1
Exclusive

Wedding Stories By Tania Wedding Stories By Tania Wedding Photographers

Cliff Matheson's expertise and talent was apparent to me the moment we met at the WeddingWire World Conference in 2016. It was while I started to work with him a couple of months ago that I truly realized what an awesome person he is to work with from his professionalism to his genuine willingness to help others become successful. I am an exemplary beneficiary of this expertise - he blew away my wedding couple with his nuanced knowledge of his camera work. I am looking forward to working with Cliff and Matheson Communications on our next wedding in June and for years to come. Cliff is not only a great colleague to work with, he is also my mentor and friend.

Julia Miller Julia Miller Wedding Hair & Makeup

They do great work

Catering by Seasons Catering by Seasons Wedding Caterers

Always love working with the team or individuals from Matheson Communications. They can do large or small jobs with many or just one video camera, I have also worked with some great still photographers which they have provided. From a caterer's standpoint, they are never intrusive and are considerate of what we need to do to get food and beverages served to guests.

Bethesda, MD, 20827

M-F 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Other times on request.
Location of (Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding