PO Box 34095, Bethesda, MD 20827 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography

Extensive experience in broadcast TV and photojournalism leads to stunning wedding video at competitive prices.

High Definition cameras and wireless microphones capture superior image quality and crystal clear audio, unobtrusively. Videos are available on Blu-ray Disc, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive. Live-streaming also available. We recently acquired the latest 4K camera in case you would prefer this option.

Quick delivery.

Excellent references.

We have lots of experience filming ethnic weddings and are knowledgeble with most of the rituals and customs.

Call for studio appointment or discuss on the phone for more information and pricing.

SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

cover ceremony schutz2
menu chucker rub41555
rub48425 crop
Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography
menu holly brandy for dvd
reception menu senchak copy

59 Reviews for Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography

• Etan

Etan · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic Production and Value

This was probably my best wedding purchase. I was looking for someone who could make a real documentary style video of the wedding and not just make some 3 minute video that was essentially a bunch of moving portraits. Cliff really delivered. I got exactly what I wanted and I am thrilled with the final product. I have a true record of the event plus a 3 minute highlight reel! Production quality was very high, and also important to me, audio was spot on! He is a true professional, and I would hire him again for any other events I needed filmed. He also answered my myriad questions very quickly and was always extremely easy to reach.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jill · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent videographer!!!!

We used Matheson videography for our wedding. He did a phenomenal job. He was unobtrusive and videod the entire day. He made a short 3-5 minute film with the highlights that we sent to everyone and they and we loved it. I can’t recommend him enough

He gave us online download and a jump drive (we could choose how to get it).
    We will definitely use him for our next occasion!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography's reply:

Thanks Jill. I had fun at your wedding too. Glad you liked the video I made for you. Happy married life to you!
  • User4197867 · event on: 04/02/2016

We used Matheson Communications, Inc. for my son's bar mitzvah. Amazing and very responsive videographer. In addition, the quality of his work was just as great. We were so pleased, we immediately booked him for my daughter's bat mitzvah.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,745.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Wedding Stories By Tania
    Wedding Stories By Tania Wedding Photographers

Cliff Matheson's expertise and talent was apparent to me the moment we met at the WeddingWire World Conference in 2016. It was while I started to work with him a couple of months ago that I truly realized what an awesome person he is to work with from his professionalism to his genuine willingness to help others become successful. I am an exemplary beneficiary of this expertise - he blew away my wedding couple with his nuanced knowledge of his camera work. I am looking forward to working with Cliff and Matheson Communications on our next wedding in June and for years to come. Cliff is not only a great colleague to work with, he is also my mentor and friend.

• Julia Miller
    Julia Miller Wedding Hair & Makeup

They do great work

• Catering by Seasons
    Catering by Seasons Wedding Caterers

Always love working with the team or individuals from Matheson Communications. They can do large or small jobs with many or just one video camera, I have also worked with some great still photographers which they have provided. From a caterer's standpoint, they are never intrusive and are considerate of what we need to do to get food and beverages served to guests.

• PO Box 34095 Bethesda, District of Columbia, 20827 See on map
    M-F 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Other times on request.