Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Reviews

60 Reviews for Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography

• Etan

Etan · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic Production and Value

This was probably my best wedding purchase. I was looking for someone who could make a real documentary style video of the wedding and not just make some 3 minute video that was essentially a bunch of moving portraits. Cliff really delivered. I got exactly what I wanted and I am thrilled with the final product. I have a true record of the event plus a 3 minute highlight reel! Production quality was very high, and also important to me, audio was spot on! He is a true professional, and I would hire him again for any other events I needed filmed. He also answered my myriad questions very quickly and was always extremely easy to reach.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Todd Johnson · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional Videographer

Matheson Communications did a wonderful job in capturing a joyful celebration. One of the challenges that Cliff Matheson overcame was wind during a fall outdoor ceremony. What I anticipated to be an issue to clearly record the vows, Cliff was able to overcome such a challenge and was not noticeable in the final product. He also took images provided by the bride and groom and turned it into a very nice montage of early photos. The video was the wedding gift that we provided. The groom wrote "We love the video. We couldn’t wait to check it out before we got it and when we did, we watched it several times. It is great."

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jill · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent videographer!!!!

We used Matheson videography for our wedding. He did a phenomenal job. He was unobtrusive and videod the entire day. He made a short 3-5 minute film with the highlights that we sent to everyone and they and we loved it. I can’t recommend him enough

He gave us online download and a jump drive (we could choose how to get it).
    We will definitely use him for our next occasion!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography's reply:

Thanks Jill. I had fun at your wedding too. Glad you liked the video I made for you. Happy married life to you!

Sue · event on 05/07/2016

We absolutely love our video and have asked Cliff to do our next event!!

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • User4197867 · event on 04/02/2016

We used Matheson Communications, Inc. for my son's bar mitzvah. Amazing and very responsive videographer. In addition, the quality of his work was just as great. We were so pleased, we immediately booked him for my daughter's bat mitzvah.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Cliff did an amazing job and was a pleasure to have around the weekend of our event. He was flexible, responsive, and the final product is a really wonderful memory--an amazing way to relive the joy of the event over and over.

• User6418014 · event on 11/21/2015

I decided to add a videographer for my daughter's bat mitzvah at the last minute. Matheson Communication worked with me and was able to accommodate my needs. They were so easy to work with and my video was great. I couldn't ask for anything more. I would definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Lynni · event on 11/11/2015

Cliff was a dream to work with! He was professional, and captured the event just wonderfully. We were able to create a beautiful corporate video highlighting the event and use it on social media to not only promote our company but also the charity we were highlighting. I highly recommend Cliff and his services.

Sent on 02/16/2016

My family has worked with Cliff on several occasions. He has always done beautiful work at the best price. Cliff is very artistic, attentive, understands clients' needs, and his final video production reflects the special occasion's mood and spirit. I would definitely recommend Matheson Communications to anyone who is looking for worry-free, professional and artistic video services.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Jena · Married on 09/19/2015

Cliff & his team were AMAZING! From the initial discussion around our event, to the day of & our final product....fantastic! Memories of a lifetime were captured fabulously:-) We highly recommend Cliff & his team of skilled videographers.

Sent on 02/27/2016
  • User6370631 · event on 09/06/2015

Excellent all around
    Highly recommended

• User6408210 · event on 08/22/2015

We highly recommend Cliff Matheson to anyone looking for a wonderful videographer! Cliff is easy to work with, reasonably priced, timely, unobtrusive and will really capture the essence of your event! We have used Cliff for both our daughter's Bat Mitzvahs and will use him again for any other family events. We consider Cliff a friend and you will too! Contact us through Cliff for any questions regarding his work.

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • F

Friendship Circle · Married on 05/21/2015

Matheson Communications were an absolute pleasure to work with! when planning an event you can always be a little high stung and Matheson communications was incredible at not get nervous- keeping calm cool and doing what was needed.

Sent on 02/29/2016
  • User6369846 · event on 04/19/2015

Cliff Matheson was wonderful. He was helpful and always open to requests from us. His results were very good and well photographed. His background music was very appropriate. He not only did the reception but came on the Friday night to the Shabbat dinner and to the temple for the rehearsal. I would strongly recommend him. We are loving the event video!

• User6368528 · event on 03/07/2015

Cliff was great. He covered the service and the party and was extremely flexible in every regard.

Randy · event on 03/03/2015

We needed to assemble an institutional type video for our charity. We had the narrative recorded at a local radio station and needed to merge it with 100+ pictures, video segments & graphics. Quick turn-around, good price and accommodating.

Amy · event on 01/17/2015

Cliff was great, very professional, and understood exactly what we were trying to do. Person on the street interviews in addition to filming a concert and presentations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Sandra · Married on 11/29/2014

As a bride you don't retain alot of what is going on because you are so caught up in the excitement of your big day. I'm so thankful I hired Cliff for video. There is so much I wasn't present for and I got an amazing video for the rest of our lives so we can relive the greatest night over and over!

Thank you Cliff!

• User4779673 · event on 10/25/2014

Cliff Matheson did fantastic job for my son's birthday and later for my daughter's birthday party. Cliff was responsive, organized and punctual. He filmed beautiful videos and edited them with lovely music and special touches. He delivered the final products timely and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are very grateful to Cliff Matheson for creating beautiful memories for our family and would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for personal, talented and artistic videography!

Bonnie · event on 09/06/2014

Great job at party and excellent finished product. It was not Chris at the party but one of his videographers - was wonderful throughout.

• User6367627 · event on 08/09/2014

I used Cliff for my son's Bar Mitzvah video and it came out great! He was very flexible, professional and responsive and delivered a high quality product which we still watch today. I can recommend him without reservation.

seetharamana · event on 08/03/2014

Videography, editing and overall execution was marvelous.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Shiva · event on 07/19/2014

We had Cliff as the videographer for the Kuchipudi dance debut of my daughter. After I got in touch with Cliff, I requested him to have a closer look at a couple of Kuchipudi performances to get a feel for the dance, which he gladly accepted. He was very professional and showed up on time during the rehearsal and also during the event. His charges were nominal and he did a professional job in editing the videos. The quality of coverage was superb and the interviews were priceless. I strongly recommend Cliff Matheson communications.

Manju · event on 07/19/2014

Matheson Communications did a wonderful job with the videography for my daughter's dance recital. They followed directions to the tee -- covering backstage preparations, guests entering the lobby, lobby decorations, the actual recital and the dinner afterwards. The BluRay DVDs provided were of excellent quality; sent to us within a month and have provided us with so much enjoyment of an emotional and amazing day. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/27/2015
  • User4780355 · event on 07/13/2014

Note: the event was a dance recital; far more complex than a graduation, but not listed among the options above.

Cliff was wonderful. Prior to the event he walked us through our options with an eye on both budget and quality of the final product. Most impressive, he came to a dress rehearsal unannounced, just to familiarize himself with a new lighting system and the flow of the event. It has been a pleasure to work with Cliff, who can always be counted on for unfailingly courteous and prompt responses.