Monachetti Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,800 Most Popular Price

Monachetti is a boutique wedding videography company servicing Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, but available for hire worldwide. Voted "One to Watch" and a "Recommended Vendor" for the 3rd straight year in a row by Washingtonian.com, Monachetti has uniquely situated itself has a progressive and alternative wedding video company in the DC Metro area.

The Monachetti team is made up of a small, tight group of video professionals that are led and have been hand-selected by Michael Eller who started shooting weddings in 2003 to create an alternative option to the traditional wedding video. About 10 years and 100 weddings later, Monachetti has grown into a small collective of artists, who all share a common passion for creating high quality, highly diverse wedding videos.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,800

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Nhu
    Nhu Getting married on 09/28/2022
    I honestly don't even know how to begin saying how much I truly loved my video and all the aspects of it that gave me a chance to relive my big day!

First, let's start with the fact that I wanted no one else besides Monachetti to be creating my video. After countless hours of searching, I stumbled upon their work and I fell IN LOVE. I could not stop talking about how I MUST have Monachetti do my video and just like that, Monachetti became a household name. So when I contacted Mike (the amazing owner) and he said he was booked, you should have seen my heart drop, literally, I think it fell. But thank heavens, he said one of his associates could shoot it and I was a bit hesitant because I really wanted him to shoot it, but I did it, and MAN - I could not be happier that I did.

Brittany did an AMAZING job!!! The footage is spectacular and Mike's editing skills are PHENOMENAL! Our video montage captured every emotion that could happen in a wedding and gave me the happiness from that one day - back to me in 7 minutes. I truly am so thankful to Monachetti - Mike and Brittany and would tell anyone reading this to contact them IMMEDIATELY if you are even thinking about using them. Because they book quick and for damn good reason!

Seriously - contact them ASAP!!! Because they book FAST! I just got REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky!
  • Talia
    Talia S. Married on 10/31/2021

Family Heirloom Quality Media

Michael and his team are truly incredible. Our videographers were warm, pleasant and unobtrusive. The final videos captured not just aesthetics but also the *feel* of our wedding and I believe that's what sets Monachetti apart. Michael and his team create compelling, poignant films that will become heirloom family media for years to come. They go above and beyond, when I asked for some extra footage I thought they might have, they were able to send it over right away to complete our portfolio. We recommend Monachetti without reservation!
  • Alex
    Alex R. Married on 07/17/2021

Must hire- beyond amazing!

Mike and his team were beyond fantastic to work with! Not only did they capture our wedding beautifully, get our videos to us quickly (including a teaser), but they also added to the overall joy of the day. When you work with someone with a camera near you on such a huge moment in your life, you definitely want these guys! Highly, highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Joel & Jennifer
    28 photos · 11/19/2017

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing videos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Monachetti!

BoothLove BoothLove Photo Booths

Monachetti is one of the best wedding video companies I have ever worked with. Their videos are top-notch and Mike (the owner) has such a great eye for highly creative and inventive shots that, paired with the right music and flawless editing, make his videos outstanding. Monachetti has been crafting wedding videos for YEARS and their skill, creativity, and attention to detail show in every video they produce!

Petruzzo Photography Petruzzo Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding professional, Monachetti is on the top of my recommended vendors list for cinematographers. You absolutely won't regret the decision to work with them.

Washington, DC, 20715
Location of (Monachetti Weddings)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding