722 Marsh Road, Wilmington, Delaware 19803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing

About 5iveStar Media Productions

5iveStar Media Productions is a professional wedding videography company with six offices to serve you (Baltimore MD, Laurel MD, Pasadena MD, Ocean City MD, Leesburg VA, and Washington DC). Founded in 1997, they have over twenty years of experience filming and editing weddings. They provide competitive pricing with no hidden fees. Their cinematic, traditional and documentary styles of videography will allow them to capture every moment of your special day.

5iveStar Media Productions offers four videography packages: Basic, Deluxe, Prestige and Regal. Their most popular wedding package, the Deluxe Package, features 4k(UHD) and high-definition video, and the Bride & Groom receive the full-day edited version on Blu-Ray, DVD, and the edited master file on a USB flash-drive, plus, their Wedding Highlights (15 - 25 minutes) uploades to the the internet so that a portion of their Wedding Day can be shared with friends and family. Their edited versions have menus and chapters so you can relive your entire wedding day or just the best parts. Services including additional hours ensure the whole day is captured. Copies are offered in Blu-ray, DVD, on a USB flash-drive or SD card.

• Multiple 4k (UHD) and HD video cameras
  • Multiple wireless microphone
  • Multiple videographers
  • Edited versions on Blu-Ray, DVD, USB flash-drive, and SD cards
  • The Basic Package provides all of the Raw/Unedited footage from four 4k(UHD) and HD video cameras
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Slideshow (using their 4K/HD projector, large screen, and sound system)
  • Professional videographers who are dressed in either formal or professional attire
Follow 5iveStar Media Productions on

5iveStar Media Productions 2
5iveStar Media Productions 3
5iveStar Media Productions 4

Hannah · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing work and video quality

Wedding planning is no easy task. It can sometimes feel like vendors just see you as dollar signs rather than a couple preparing for the most important day of their lives. It never felt that way with 5ive star media productions. The videographer was probably the only stress-free vendor experience I had. It was such an easy choice. From the beginning, Jim responded by phone and email very quickly and was very honest about pricing and willing to work with my budget. Steve Young was my videographer. He called me a few weeks before the wedding to discuss the timeline and other important details. He gave me his cell number and told me I could reach out any time I wanted. We called a few days before (more for reassurance than for anything else; stress is magnified days before the wedding) and talked a bit more about additional details. Steve arrived at my ceremony before I even did and everything was already set up. He was extremely professional and very friendly all throughout the night and captured all the important moments with the lead camera (actually, he captured every single moment since two of the cameras were on tripods, there was not a missed moment!). I even have videos of my husband and I mingling during dinner. With the two videos, I have my maid of honor's speech AND my reaction to it. I could not have asked for more, everything was perfect. Steve was everywhere but it never felt like he was in the way.
    I received my raw footage and highlights a few days after my wedding. The quality of the videos is amazing. I cannot express how much I recommend this company. Amazing quality without the price tag!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic Experience

Initially my fiance and I weren't planning to have a videographer for our wedding. It wasn't on our list of priorities and we thought it would be too expensive. But after talking to a few friends, we decided to at least look into it and that if we could find the right package for the right price, we'd do it. And lo and behold, Jim and his team were those folks! We had such a great experience working with them! They were incredibly responsive, very professional day-of, and are just all-around lovely people. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

5iveStar Media Productions Pricing

5iveStar Media Productions Price Rates

5iveStar Media Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• MSP Wedding Photography
    MSP Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I have learned to appreciate professionalism from everyone involved with capturing a couples beautiful wedding day. 5iveStar Media Productions is that pro match with their team of videographers I am always looking for. I have recommended them to my clients and stand by that recommendation afterwards as well. So for anyone who wants that seamless professional approach to their wedding plans through execution, my video team is 5iveStar Media Productions. You will enjoy working with them as much as I do I'm sure.

• Ruben Photography
    Ruben Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional, we both made it possible working as a team and to coordinate without competing for space and by sharing moments by taking turns so we both have a chance to get our shots for out clients. 5iveStart are easy to work with and made my job much easer. Highly Recommended. www.rubenphotography.com

• Anne Lord Photography
    Anne Lord Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend 5ive Star Media Productions for your video requirements.

• 722 Marsh Road Wilmington, Delaware, 19803 See on map
  • 920 West Street Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 14927 Ashford Court Laurel, MD, 20707 See on map
    301-284-3602 (Phone number)
    410-255-0541 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • 14927 Ashford Court Suite 105 Laurel, MD, 20707 See on map
    410-438-8419 (Phone number)
    9:30 - 4:30
  • 2756 Macomb Street NW, Washington DC 20008 Washington, District of Columbia, 20008 See on map
    202-883-3973 (Phone number)