5iveStar Media Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,370 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,370 Most Popular Price

5iveStar Media Production is a wedding videography company operated by a military veteran(s) and minority owned out of Laurel, Maryland. This talented team of experienced videographers knows how significant your once-in-a-lifetime celebration is and are committed to capturing every precious moment to be re-lived forever. They have spent over two decades honing the skills and have documented over two thousand weddings since 1996. They will ensure that your story is told your way and will use state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment to craft footage that reflects your one-of-a-kind bond.

5iveStar Multimedia is available for celebrations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and Washington DC. With six videographers and four editors on staff, they offer a range of services for you to choose from to craft the perfect videography package. They have an extremely unobtrusive approach and are seamlessly able to blend into their surroundings to capture the authentic moments of candid joy. From your exciting preparations to your fun-filled reception, they will document every detail for a seamless and stress-free videography experience. Their selection of services include:

• Multiple videographers
  • Multiple locations
  • Edited slideshows

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$970

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,370

Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Shane Y. Married on 09/04/2021

The Great Steve Young

No, no. I know what you’re thinking. Not that Steve Young. The legendary QB of the 49ers. This Steve Young is better. From the very start, he was such a professional and just has such a great attitude about life. He really made us feel like we were special on our special day and covered all the bases. He even called multiple times leading up to the wedding so he knew EXACTLY what we wanted. The day of, him and his colleague showed up well before the actual wedding to learn the layout of the venue and meet the party. I have zero complaints about Steve and you won’t either if you book him. #foreveryoung. Steve is the man!
    Lena P. Married on 08/21/2021

Steve Young

It was such a pleasure to have Steve Young and his staff capture our wedding. Steve and his staff were very professional. I requested that he arrive to my house to capture moments in the morning and he arrived on time with a smile on his face. His energy was positive and he treated everyone with respect. His staff met my husband at a different location and was punctual as well. We loved our video that Steve and his staff created. They captured amazing moments and we will definitely hire them in the near future. We are so grateful for the amazing work they gave us at our wedding.
    Tenae Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing Company

This crew was beyond amazing . From day one Steve was incredible very professional and explained too me what my day was going consist of . His team made sure they had my highlights for the day so nothing would go wrong . On the morning off they filmed and we didn’t even notice them that’s how good they was . All of my guests kept asking me who was they because they did such an awesome job . They made too sure too capture every moment . Thanks too them my day was perfect and my video of my whole day was amazing . I can’t thank Steve and Kevin for filming and Ed for the editing . You guys are amazing . Please Book them you won’t be Disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Nicholle & Devin
    42 photos · 12/31/2018

Pricing

MSP Wedding Photography MSP Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I have learned to appreciate professionalism from everyone involved with capturing a couples beautiful wedding day. 5iveStar Media Productions is that pro match with their team of videographers I am always looking for. I have recommended them to my clients and stand by that recommendation afterwards as well. So for anyone who wants that seamless professional approach to their wedding plans through execution, my video team is 5iveStar Media Productions. You will enjoy working with them as much as I do I'm sure.

Ruben Photography Ruben Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional, we both made it possible working as a team and to coordinate without competing for space and by sharing moments by taking turns so we both have a chance to get our shots for out clients. 5iveStart are easy to work with and made my job much easer. Highly Recommended. www.rubenphotography.com

Anne Lord Photography Anne Lord Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend 5ive Star Media Productions for your video requirements.

13110 Claxton Drive Laurel, MD, 20708
240-305-3967

9:30 - 4:30
Location of (5iveStar Media Productions)
3638 Handel Court Pasadena, MD, 21122