About Anne Lord Photography

Simply elegant!

Photography is an art and an opportunity to capture the character and unique beauty of each subject.  My style is simple elegance.

A good photograph is not only a record of an event or a face it should tell a story and provide an insight into the personality of each individual. It should capture that special moment or fleeting expression...it should talk to you!  I like to take a more natural, unobtrusive approach to photographing weddings to capture the special and candid moments.

Anne Lord Photography services the Northern Virginia and DC metro area, providing an artistic service based upon your unique photographic requirements.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)

I am so happy Anne was my wedding photographer. She took amazing photos and had a fast turnaround time. Even though she was in the middle of all of the action, she was never intrusive and managed to get all of the photos I requested. When taking large family photos, she took some extra time to make sure she could see everyone's ENTIRE face - I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne was absolutely wonderful to work with from day one! She is very prompt in her responses to email, and always available to answer the many questions that arise during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, Anne and Brian were absolutely amazing. They were there early to get situated, and we were able to dive right into capturing the day. They capture shots from so many angles, but do it in a way where you're not aware that they're sneaking around the place. We were thrilled when we got our images back just over a week after the wedding - and there are so many of them to go through!!! I cannot thank Anne and Brian enough for capturing every aspect of our day. I highly recommend them to anyone, and will definitely be using Anne again for family portraits in the future! Thank you both so very much!!!

Profile Picture Anneka, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
11 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We have worked with Anne on several occasions. She and her associate photographers were very professional and being a former photographer myself, I really enjoyed watching her cruise her way through the formals and other photos throughout the day. It was a seemless integration between photographer and videographer ... both respecting the other's ability and not getting in either's way. I personally hope to work with Anne in the future. Jim Ratliff, Pres, 5iveStar Media Productions

Anne Lord and her team are absolutely incredible! I love recommending her to my clients because not only are her photos gorgeous but she is such a joy to work with. She goes above and beyond to make her clients feel at ease and comfortable with the entire process. Overall she is a fantastic photographer and I could not be happier with the work she has done for my clients!

Always love working with Anne Lord. We work with many photographers and very few have her level of professionalism and knowledge.

Anne Lord has taken some beautiful pictures at Rosemont and has been great about allowing us to use her work in our promotional materials. Anne is efficient and professional to work with and I know brides are pleased with her attention to detail.

Working with Anne Lord Photography was a great experience. Anne and her assistant were flexible, easy to work with, professional and went above and beyond for their clients. We at Les Classique Events look forward to working with Anne Lord Photography again and will recommend them to future clients and brides!

75 PROS I KNOW

Events

43597 Emerald Dune's Place, Leesburg, VA 20176   See On Map
703-435-5292 (phone)
Anne Lord Photography is a wedding photographer from Leesburg, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Leesburg, VA, Washington, DC, and Maryland. Anne Lord Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the DC wedding industry, Northern VA wedding industry wedding industry since 2001 specializing in wedding photography, engagement photography.